ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Last comments about BallsOfJericho and Spooger McDonald's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2004, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Last comments about BallsOfJericho and Spooger McDonald's

Well, what can I say?? Spooger is worthless and JerichoMark follows him around from thread to thread to suck his dick...that's a metaphor, just in case Spooger and BallsOfJericho are reading. I'm not calling you gay, Balls...rather, I'm calling you his valet...like if Crash Holly was managed by Mini-Dust...yeah, that's it...hump Crash's leg, you makeup engulfed dwarf! Oh...metaphor...yeah...

Anyway, those two kiddies are losers, and I know they don't have a life so I'm just going to let that sit there and let them post and re post and talk about how I'm gay and I tapped until their little hands hurt so much that they can't even whack themselves to sleep tonight.

In the meantime, I'm going to turn off my computer and go to bed with my wife. BTW, Spooger and Balls...a "wife" is someone of the female persuasion who chooses...nevermind. You'll never need to know what words like "wife" or "girlfriend" mean.

If either of the two of you can say anything that merits my attention, I may repost. Otherwise, I just wanted to speak the truth about you two punching bags. Honestly, as a member of my high school's football, boxing and lacrosse teams (like eleven years ago), I never really engaged in kicking the shit out of bitchassed band/AV geeks like yourselves. Reading your posts, it looks like I missed out.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2004, 12:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

what in the fuck?

glue, i thought you were alright, but wtf is this bullshit now?

my name is now WallsOfJericho, so yes, i am again, the walls of jericho.

Last edited by WallsOfJericho; 06 Sep 2004 at 12:05 AM.
WallsOfJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2004, 12:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

ok so i get flamed by someone i didn't have a problem here with, just because i go into threads where shooter's getting flamed (because it's funny) and yet you won't explain as to why you're bitching at me about it? i'd like an explanation

Old 06 Sep 2004, 12:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Now I'll let Walls verbally ass rape you.
nah, i don't have a problem with glue, i'm trying to figure out where he got this shit from

Old 06 Sep 2004, 12:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

He has a problem with you because you are Spooger's Bitch. Yes Walls You are Spooger's bitch. You have no life. BOW DOWN TO SPOOGER MCHAVIN. .....BITCH.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2004, 12:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHLIGHT
He has a problem with you because you are Spooger's Bitch. Yes Walls You are Spooger's bitch. You have no life. BOW DOWN TO SPOOGER MCHAVIN. .....BITCH.
i knew you'd come in here and say some stupid shit like that

Old 06 Sep 2004, 12:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Epitome of Useless

HBKMark is on a distinguished road

Who deleted my post.

It was such ownage.

TATS A TAPA!

And highlight you'd shut up if you knew it was good for you. We made you tap faster then LIGHTING! wooooooooooooo!
HBKMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2004, 05:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The Undertaker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBKMark
Who deleted my post.

It was such ownage.

TATS A TAPA!

And highlight you'd shut up if you knew it was good for you. We made you tap faster then LIGHTING! wooooooooooooo!
There you go again. You just mocked yourself in one post. You made fun of somebody for saying "you tapped". One sentence later, you're saying they tapped faster than lightning.