ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

highlight you little dick sucker, get in here you pathetic faggot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2004, 09:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve
Default highlight you little dick sucker, get in here you pathetic faggot

so, retard, now i know why everyone fuckin hates your pathetic ass, you seem to comment on every fuckin post i make and you tell me to get a life? unlike you, i don't post at mulitple forums on a daily basis and i actually have friends and a life. get your daddy's cock out of your ass and act your age you immature dip shit

my name is now WallsOfJericho, so yes, i am again, the walls of jericho.
WallsOfJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

You think i'll actually speak to you Wall? You are fucking mistaken then.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHLIGHT
You think i'll actually speak to you Wall? You are fucking mistaken then.

walls*

and i'm jerichomark dumbass, you weren't even here when i was the walls, the only reason you won't talk is because you don't want to hear the truth, which is that you have no friends and your exciting life consists of eating shit out of your moms ass all day. count this the second time you've dogged a fight, because you were too scared, little pussy

Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough

I just have better things to do. Maybe when I am done fucking your family I might then come back.
Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
I just have better things to do. Maybe when I am done fucking your family I might then come back.
better things to do? like play spank the monkey in the arcade? that's what i thought, you're a pussy highlight, a loser, fuck, you tried to make a stable of "smarks" when you're quite possibly the biggest loser on these boards, retard

Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Last Activity: Today 11:09 PM
In the Arcade PWFans Forums Arcade @ 11:09 PM
of course, you're playing in the arcade

fuckin loser, this proves once and for all that you are the biggest bitch in PWF. don't even know why i wasted my time on your stupid ass

Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Hold on there. You just tapped. You fucking went to check What I was doing and you call me a STALKER!? Damn go get a life...
Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
WHOA WHOA WHOA. Hold on there. You just tapped. You fucking went to check What I was doing and you call me a STALKER!? Damn go get a life...
yeah, clicking on your profile qualifies me as a stalker

and i didn't call you a stalker moron, i asked you why the fuck you kept commenting on my posts moron, but of course you think that means stalking, because you're a fuckin retard

Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:16 PM   #9 (permalink)

Lol shooter your turn...Lol trys to talk to me whenever possible...Just watch..
Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Quote:
You fucking loser. You have the damn intelluct of a sponge. Every post I read of yours, my intelligence drops. Just kill yourself already, I'm sure your mom has thought of putting some Pine-sol in your chiken noodle soup.

Oh and Walls was showing where you where to prove the fact, you have nothing else better to do with yourself then play pacman on the computer.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
You fucking loser. You have the damn intelluct of a sponge. Every post I read of yours, my intelligence drops. Just kill yourself already, I'm sure your mom has thought of putting some Pine-sol in your chiken noodle soup.

Oh and Walls was showing where you where to prove the fact, you have nothing else better to do with yourself then play pacman on the computer.
pacman is probably to hard for him, he was playing spank the monkey, since he's too fuckin stupid to find out where the arrow keys are

Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Quote:
Lol shooter your turn...Lol trys to talk to me whenever possible...Just watch..
WHAT?! No sorry fag, I don't try to associate myself with vaginal discharge like yourself. I just like to remind you, that you're a waste of oxygen.
Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin

Man you are making me so mad. mad I tell you! How fucking could you shooter? I thought that you liked to talk to me! I am SO ashamed! HOW COULD YOU SPELL CHICKEN WRONG!?
Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerichoMark
pacman is probably to hard for him, he was playing spank the monkey, since he's too fuckin stupid to find out where the arrow keys are
Yeah on long nights when me misses his boyfriend, he has to find something else to spank.
Old 04 Sep 2004, 10:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Man you are making me so mad. mad I tell you! How fucking could you shooter? I thought that you liked to talk to me! I am SO ashamed! HOW COULD YOU SPELL CHICKEN WRONG!?
god, this kid is so annoying