ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Evil-Ryan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2004, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough
why me Evil-Ryan

What the fuck is wrong with you man? Why you always being such a pussy and showing hatred for my boy Jim Ross? Look, you gotta problem with JR, you got one with me, because we aint just friends, we Super Friends! And when the worlds finest gets together... shit will hit the fan!
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2004, 12:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

i agree. don't diss JR
WallsOfJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2004, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

This is gonna be funny.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2004, 01:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey Star, what's up?

You buds with JR? Well, I'm real fucking sorry to hear that because that limp faced jack ass is a fucking waste of bandwidth. But hey, if you wanna be all friendly with him, that's fine with me. Not my business how you waste your time. And that's what this thread is, a waste of time, because it isn't going to change the fact that I'm gonna let that fat fuck know how useless he is.
Old 30 Aug 2004, 06:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

JR is a retard. A funny retard. Heh pet-coon...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2004, 07:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
Hey Star, what's up?

You buds with JR? Well, I'm real fucking sorry to hear that because that limp faced jack ass is a fucking waste of bandwidth. But hey, if you wanna be all friendly with him, that's fine with me. Not my business how you waste your time. And that's what this thread is, a waste of time, because it isn't going to change the fact that I'm gonna let that fat fuck know how useless he is.
Dude, get a sense of humour. He's just having a bit of fun, and so are most of PWF. Get over it, not every member has to be extremely respected all-round good guy.
Old 30 Aug 2004, 04:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASY V
Get over it, not every member has to be extremely respected all-round good guy.

I guess I should say that next time you rip into Hightlight...

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 30 Aug 2004 at 05:01 PM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2004, 04:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^Highlight's different. He actually thinks he's a decent poster. JR's just fucking around.
Old 31 Aug 2004, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
^Highlight's different. He actually thinks he's a decent poster. JR's just fucking around.

It still falls under the whole "not everyone's a decent all around poster". You could just as easily let the little dumbass think he's smart.

And besides, you don't have Ross making posts where he fantasizes about you.
Old 01 Sep 2004, 02:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Ryan
It still falls under the whole "not everyone's a decent all around poster". You could just as easily let the little dumbass think he's smart.

And besides, you don't have Ross making posts where he fantasizes about you.
Nah, it doesnt actually. I classify Highlight in the same section as Truewarrior, Shooter, Eminempac etc. JR is comic relief, classified in the Mickey D and Starscream section.

And I think I have once. And he only started fantasizing about you because you hated him.
Old 01 Sep 2004, 03:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Quote:
Nah, it doesnt actually. I classify Highlight in the same section as Truewarrior, Shooter, Eminempac etc. JR is comic relief, classified in the Mickey D and Starscream section.

And I think I have once. And he only started fantasizing about you because you hated him.
Don't EVER include my name with those shitheads again.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2004, 06:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
Don't EVER include my name with those shitheads again.
But... you are those shitheads. You are the king of the shitheads.
Old 01 Sep 2004, 12:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Nigger puh-lease.

That's your best insult ever.

I can take all those shitheads in a 10 minute period.
Old 01 Sep 2004, 05:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The Undertaker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
Nigger puh-lease.

That's your best insult ever.

I can take all those shitheads in a 10 minute period.
Damn, that's a rather quick Menstrual Cycle...only 10 minutes. Most are 7 days...
Old 01 Sep 2004, 05:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

ha-ha-ha. Was that your try at being funny?

You're so gay. Please die.