ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

v-man... old skool... i own you.. whatever the fuck, get your ass in here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2004, 08:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve
Default v-man... old skool... i own you.. whatever the fuck, get your ass in here

now i feel bad calling you out, we were friends back when we posted at PW, but since you've came here i've noticed how pathetic you are

your insults consist of "what are you saying you pussy ill own your ass you little cum fuck bring it on" without even noticing how much of a dumb fuck you make yourself look by not using something CALLED PUNCUATION. i hope to god that when you were in school you learned about run on sentences but judging on how fuckin stupid you seem to be i guess they didn't

...then, the other day, you flip out on me over some stupid shit, saying you had a bad day, you're acting like your fuckin mom died, and what do you tell me? "sorry ive been so mean dude i got dissed on another message board and it hurt my feelings and it brought out my bad side" bad side? getting dissed on the internet brings out your bad side? this proves once and for all that you need a life, and you need to grow up.

so bring it on you big pussy, along with all of your stupid fuckin insults like "hey man shut the fuck up ill own you you havent seen my bad side yet"
WallsOfJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2004, 08:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Hes not even here you stupid ass faggot, but since you feel the need to call someone out, shit, Im here...so if you wanna get fucked up, all you gotta do is ask. You stupid cracker.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2004, 09:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream
Hes not even here you stupid ass faggot, but since you feel the need to call someone out, shit, Im here...so if you wanna get fucked up, all you gotta do is ask. You stupid cracker.
you can't see if he's on dumb fuck. he has the ghost thing enabled. and no, sorry, i refuse to fight with handicapped people no one likes you anyways, and stop recycling the same old shit all over again you stupid ass fucker
Old 19 Aug 2004, 09:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Damn son... You got owned already... Dont quit your day job faggot.
Old 19 Aug 2004, 09:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Damn son... You got owned already... Dont quit your day job faggot.

owned? by some guy in a wheel chair who doesn't have any friends and is bitter because he can't take a shit without being helped out of his chair? oh and don't call me son, i'll nock you out of your wheel chair you fuckin faggot everyone hates you.. just go away
Old 19 Aug 2004, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

LOL, knock me out of my wheelchair? Ill believe that when I see it. Dont call you son? Or what? what you gonna do cry? Fuck you son, you cant do shit to me, and even if you could, ill blow your damn head off since we making physical threats now.
Old 19 Aug 2004, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
LOL, knock me out of my wheelchair? Ill believe that when I see it. Dont call you son? Or what? what you gonna do cry? Fuck you son, you cant do shit to me, and even if you could, ill blow your damn head off since we making physical threats now.
most pathetic comeback ever! "ill blow your damn head off since we making phsyical threats now" no wonder everyone hates you, you're a worthless star wars geek confined to a wheel chair whom can't get any ass from a girl in real life so he stalks them online.

Fuck it

i think this is already over just go read that thread, just proves how pathetic you are "son"
Old 19 Aug 2004, 10:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Oh, and saying you were gonna slap me is much better? bitch I said that so you could know how ridiculous your faggot ass sounded. And your calling me Son? Um, that was you who was crying about being called that not me. You know what, you havent even given me a reason yet to just take an e-shit on you yet, being as your insults are so god damn weak its not worth the effort. Go drink a shirley temple or go get your nails done sweet heart, the Imperial God doesnt have time for care bears.
Old 19 Aug 2004, 10:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Oh, and saying you were gonna slap me is much better? bitch I said that so you could know how ridiculous your faggot ass sounded. And your calling me Son? Um, that was you who was crying about being called that not me. You know what, you havent even given me a reason yet to just take an e-shit on you yet, being as your insults are so god damn weak its not worth the effort. Go drink a shirley temple or go get your nails done sweet heart, the Imperial God doesnt have time for care bears.
take an e-shit? fuck, i've already owned you, this is done
Old 19 Aug 2004, 10:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

More like the Imperial Fairy.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2004, 10:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
More like the Imperial Fairy.

Old 19 Aug 2004, 10:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Aww how cute, 2 faggots found love in the warzone. Look bitches, I aint gay, but ill let one of you homos suck my dick, then you tootsies can swap the semen in your mouths.
Old 19 Aug 2004, 10:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Aww how cute, 2 faggots found love in the warzone. Look bitches, I aint gay, but ill let one of you homos suck my dick, then you tootsies can swap the semen in your mouths.
keep your pathetic, recycled, insults coming
Old 19 Aug 2004, 10:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Starscream. I held it back last time..please don't make me tip your wheel chair.

Does it matter what sexuality you are? It's not like that dimp cock is going anywere but down.

fucking k-mark reject, dog molesting dumbass.

Last edited by Shooter Magavin; 20 Aug 2004 at 12:59 AM.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2004, 02:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The Undertaker is on a distinguished road

I leave for 4 days and this is the condition WZ?