ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

laraza, shooter, you pathetic fuckin fags

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2004, 02:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

The Walls is on a distinguished road
Default laraza, shooter, you pathetic fuckin fags

shooter you little piece of shit, you have no friends, no life, you suck cocks for money, all you fuckin do is post in this forum and piss people off then tap out because you ain't got any comebacks nor do you have the balls to do anything. i hope more people verybally ass rape you on here because pieces of shit like you are the reasons why people have abortions, you fuckin faggot. now, if you excuse me, im gonna go fuck your mother, and leave her out with the garbage on monday morning

as for lazraza... what can i say... you're a fuckin cum gluzzling fudge packing george michael dick sucking slope, i read that thread "fuck off" and you said you were gonna leave, well i guess you decided to stay, because you have no life

fuckin dumb shit heads. they both talk shit online because they don't have the balls to back it up in person

and tough old sharpshooter keeps coming back to PW and flaming people because he aint got nothin better to do, worthless fuck

oh, and he also said he trains with Bret Hart's brothers
The Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2004, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

erm...to bad I haven't been to PW for a week. And here, I make what 2 post every week. Fucking twat. Once again don't be hatn be cause your mom gorfed my cock, just go to what you do best and suck your grand wizards cock. Stupid pisshead. Do you realize no one cares what comes out of your mouth? Just go post some more on PW, you seem to enjoy that. Fucking cunt.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2004, 08:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walls
shooter you little piece of shit, you have no friends, no life, you suck cocks for money, all you fuckin do is post in this forum and piss people off then tap out because you ain't got any comebacks nor do you have the balls to do anything. i hope more people verybally ass rape you on here because pieces of shit like you are the reasons why people have abortions, you fuckin faggot. now, if you excuse me, im gonna go fuck your mother, and leave her out with the garbage on monday morning

as for lazraza... what can i say... you're a fuckin cum gluzzling fudge packing george michael dick sucking slope, i read that thread "fuck off" and you said you were gonna leave, well i guess you decided to stay, because you have no life

fuckin dumb shit heads. they both talk shit online because they don't have the balls to back it up in person

and tough old sharpshooter keeps coming back to PW and flaming people because he aint got nothin better to do, worthless fuck

oh, and he also said he trains with Bret Hart's brothers
One more thing

Old 23 Jul 2004, 01:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

I hear a tap-tap-tap-a-roo.
Old 25 Jul 2004, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

The Walls is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
I hear a tap-tap-tap-a-roo.
nah, it's called "i have a life" and i don't start fights with people on message boards. this thread was a joke anyway, i wanted to see what your reaction would be
The Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2004, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

oh...I'm sure. So dickhead I see your life has crumbled because the Iron Horseman is no more. lmao, fucking loser.

Oh you have a life now, what the hell do you do with your life? We already know you suck the cock, but other then that what do you do with yourself?
Old 26 Jul 2004, 01:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I thought I remember seeing something about this somewhere before... but why is this douchebag allowed to have a picture like that in his signature? No one else find that wrong or what?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2004, 02:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

picture of what? the nwo smiley?
Old 26 Jul 2004, 02:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

It was removed, and I appreciate whoever did it...
Old 26 Jul 2004, 02:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^hmmm..is still there....At Least I see it...
Old 26 Jul 2004, 02:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

you should fix it, One.....doesn't look right, you know?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2004, 02:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I see it too

SOMEONE TAKE IT OFF DAMMIT!!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2004, 04:38 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

this is so fucking sad that all these ignorant people know how to do is resort to talking about fucking each others mothers and calling the other one a fag. I mean if your fights are going to be that lame why bother at all.
Old 26 Jul 2004, 05:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Done guys.
Old 26 Jul 2004, 07:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
^hmmm..is still there....At Least I see it...
It was gone for a moment last night... then it was all of a sudden back a couple hours later...

We appreciate it, Rebel.