ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Playerz Inc Newz and Notes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 2004, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Young Buck is on a distinguished road
Default Playerz Inc Newz and Notes

The Legend group High-Tops sign an 3-year contract with playerz Inc with Album set to come out in 2005 The High-Tops are famous from the 70s and the 80s with there hit single from the 70s called The Funk hits the Fan

Other Notes

G-Lady said some interesting things at 106 and Park last night she said Lil Kim has fallen the fuck off big time since leaving bad bay

Truewarrior will shoot his next video on 7/27 called Around The Way featuring Snoop Dogg, Kanye West

G-Lady new video is called"" Real"" she showed it last night at 106 and Park
Old 16 Jul 2004, 04:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Get a life this is pathetic!
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2004, 10:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Let em. Crazies amuse me
Old 17 Jul 2004, 12:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Do they make you horny. Or something.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2004, 11:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Hmm I remember The Funk Hits the Fan but I recall the words being somewhat different.
Old 18 Jul 2004, 03:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Buck
The Legend group High-Tops sign an 3-year contract with playerz Inc with Album set to come out in 2005 The High-Tops are famous from the 70s and the 80s with there hit single from the 70s called The Funk hits the Fan

Other Notes

G-Lady said some interesting things at 106 and Park last night she said Lil Kim has fallen the fuck off big time since leaving bad bay

Truewarrior will shoot his next video on 7/27 called Around The Way featuring Snoop Dogg, Kanye West

LMAO!

Snoop wouldn't let you hold his toilet paper, let alone be in your make believe video.

What a stupid bitch.
Old 18 Jul 2004, 07:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Buck

Other Notes

Why are you posting your bullshit in the WarZone? Its people like you that make people like me lose intrest in WZ.