ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Playerz Inc presents The Contact Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jul 2004, 05:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

Young Buck is on a distinguished road
Default Playerz Inc presents The Contact Talk

Enter at your own risk

Ok this my offer my contract with PWF is going to expire on the 7/20/04

Here is my offer I want a 3 Month contract threw October 6 so here is my offer i leave on the July 15 at 11:00pm i will not return until July 30 If you like this deal then say I accept your offer if not we will have to come to terms before my contract expires OK.

Sign on the line ____________________________
Old 14 Jul 2004, 06:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

What's the occassion? Are you promoting a new album in your little fantasy world or something?

Or is someone gonna do you the favor of checking you into a mental institution?

Either way... leave... don't come back.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 03:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

I'll pay you to leave PWF.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Heres an offer for you youngy bucky. I will extend your contract from now which is 07/14/2004 to the ending date of 03/07/1984 that will enable you to post here up until this date yet not past it. Your agreement is probably assured since it is the best deal you are going to get around here I think.
Old 14 Jul 2004, 10:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'll pay you to kill yourself.

Whoever you are...