ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

My side of the story

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jul 2004, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Dougie Nunny is on a distinguished road
Default My side of the story

This is a story and a warning to all my fellow columnists and reporters.

4 months ago, I applied to work for 3strandwrestling.com, which Daniel Edler owns.

I was hired.

About a month later, I was not on the staff page despite being the most active poster AT THE TIME. I simply asked him to put me on the staff page, as I had done with many other sites many times before, and he became very pissed off and arrogant and told me to stop telling him how to run a site. He then fired me and the whole mess began.

He said he would get me fired from every site.

He deleted my account at 4W-W, for starters.

Then he approaced Paul Banker of WX to get me fired, and because Paul is a friend of mine and does not do politics, he refused and Edler began to tirade him and put him into a guilt trip.

I am also failry confident he tried to pull the same on the Grays.

He then got me fired by RSP not by delteing my account, but by simply asking Niel Stephens to fire me w/o reason, which he did.

Also let it be known, that I was never informed of any of my "firings" and that Niel Stephens had contacted ME to be one ofthe first to write for RSP.

I would not like to talk to Niel Stephens as I have already had a mess with him and I would like to put that behind me as he is not as bad of a guy as I make him out to be, just his company.

I contacted the owners of 4W-W and they had no idea Edler had done this, which meant he did it w/o their permission and abused his power. I got my account back.

Recently, he caught wind of a deal I was offerign site owners to advertise at a promotion, and asked me about it, and when I told him of it, he became arrogant and egotistical, and this whole tirade began again.

Even worse this time, he is fanning out and including two of my friends for simply knowing me.

My good friend Mike Steele has become a victim of Edler's actions and has lost his job at ProWrestling.com and ProWrestlingFans.com simply for being my friend and co-owner.

My other friend, Jordon Wright, was choosen by Edler to be made a pawn over. Edler contacted Jordon and told him he could no longer write for 3SW.com if he wrote for my site. Jordon decided to stay with my site, and Edler began to say he was siding against Edler, and what not, and now Jordon Wright has become another victim by losing his login and jobs at 3SW, RSM, and numerous others sites.

At this time, he has deleted my account at 4W-W, PWF, RSM, and TBL without the owners consent or knowledge.

I have gotten back my jobs at TBL and RSM and have been informed that Edler did it without them knowning as well, and one owner said if he did it again, his power would be removed.

I am waiting on 4W-W and PWF.

The purpose of this post? Well, I believe that reporters and more importantly columnists need to stick together and look out for one another. This is one of the reasons I have started my site which is all columns, to look out for columnists.

Edler is who you should be looking out for.

I am not asking you all to boycott him or quit the sites he works at, because honestly, you will all be jobless except for a few. What I am asking you is to watch out for Edler.

Do not let what happened to me happen to you. Just stay your distance.

Thanks you guys, and thanks for your support.
Dougie Nunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

who the heck are you?

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

I used to be a columnist on PWF until yesterday when Edler deleted my account w/o the knowledge of the owner or any good reason.
Old 10 Jul 2004, 05:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

a columnist by the name of?......

Old 10 Jul 2004, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

Dougie Nunny
Old 10 Jul 2004, 05:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

nope, never heard of you.....

Old 10 Jul 2004, 06:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I read some of your stuff. Sorry bout what happened I hope it works out for you.
Old 11 Jul 2004, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)

Thanks Ise.

Well of course, Deven (the owner here) knew nothing about it, but I am getting it fixed and coming back.
Old 11 Jul 2004, 12:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The owner here is Kevin

How does this guy just delete your stuff without owners knowing? How does he get the powers to do this? Does he just hack shit?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2004, 12:43 AM   #10 (permalink)

Yea Kevin is the owner, my bad.

Deven runs the site though.

Daniel Edler works on about 75% of all wrestling sites, and about half of those, he has some pull and access to the admin stuff.

But he abuses his power and deletes people he hates.
Old 11 Jul 2004, 04:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Oh yeah...this Edler guy runs thet Interactive Interview thing, that inexplicably has a forum at PW, even though no one wants it there.

Sucks what happened to you.
Old 11 Jul 2004, 05:39 PM   #12 (permalink)

No one likes Edler.

Everyone just buddies up to him cause of his power.
Old 12 Jul 2004, 02:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie Nunny
Yea Kevin is the owner, my bad.

Deven runs the site though.

Daniel Edler works on about 75% of all wrestling sites, and about half of those, he has some pull and access to the admin stuff.

But he abuses his power and deletes people he hates.
Erm, I've been here since this place started, and I know not of any Deven. Only 2 people that I know of that own/run this place are Kevin and William. Never heard of a Deven
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2004, 02:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Prolly Deven is the owner of the hosting services or something.

And yes I think I have read some of this guy's articles.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2004, 04:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

http://www.prowrestlingfans.com/inde...einfo&id=staff

Durrp.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote