ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

BA....I'm throwing Down A Challenge....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default BA....I'm throwing Down A Challenge....

Alright...You Said some shit about me...I've said some shit about you...So Why don't we just finish it right fucking now...

Side Note: This is not about Running him out of PWF...if he stays...fine...this is about me and him hating each other..and settling it here....thats all.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Young Buck is on a distinguished road

Who the fuck do you guys think you are this is my warzone bitch
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Just stay Out Of this one Warrior...I can handle it perfectly fine..
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

theres some things I want to get off my chest

First off, Im not going anywhere because I have been thinking and that is, if I leave I will prove to everyone Im a coward and a pussy. The posts that everyone made in there made me want to stay and try to better myself and I promise that I will try to be a better poster and less of a spammer. I don't care what anybody thinks about me anymore because it is the internet and not real life.

Second, you and me have had some problems lately, I know you hate me as a poster and thats cool with me but like I said above, I will try to become a better poster now. I was having a rough day the day I made the delete post and I said some things that I regret saying now, I admit that.

One you said that I was making nothing but depressing threads and posts but I had a reason for that and I think you know what it was. Atleast I was posting and trying to contribute the best I can, I wasn't just coming on here and looking around. Im sorry if my posting is not up to yours and everyone else postings but you and everyone else is going to have to understand that, that is the way I am and if you or anyone else don't like my posting than it dosen't matter to me
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I wait 16 Minutes For his reply...and now he's gone...Great....
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im here
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

No..You've already proved you're a coward and a pussy...saying you're leaving twice..and coming back..saying.."Don't worry guys..I'm not going anywhere"..Like anyone on PWF would really give two shits if you left...

Side Note:He was logged off when I made That Reply.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

When I said I wasn't going anywhere, I meant I didn't want to be deleated. I wanted to know that if I come back my account will still be alright. Like I said, the day I made the post was because I was having a rough day and I don't care now if anybody wants me here or not
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^Okay,That still doesn't take away from the fact that you said you have left...TWICE...and then said you didn't want to be deleted...but when you say you're leaving Twice..Everyone Assumes You're leaving...and want to be deleted..

Side Note: And If your Mom Did Die...And I can Say if Because I don't have to belive a damn thing you says...Don't force feed OT with the same depressing Topics over and over.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

Yes and it's because of what you guys said about me that motivated me not want to be deleated. You don't have to believe me about my mom but that is your choice and not mine. Im sorry for making all those depressing threads in off-topic but the only thing I could do at the time was go on the internet and it made me feel better.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Personally..I think you're freakishly obsessed with PWF...First you say you love it...Then you threaten to leave..and come back twice..All because of Some Motivation..and let's not forget the fact...you acted like a total pussy...Because you threatened to leave because someone didn't belive you..and You threatened to leave because we badmouthed you...Boo Freaking Hoo...let's all have a good Cry For BA...You Said to me that you've never been in a Real Fight Before...Newsflash...This isn't a real fight...But Trsut me..if we ever were in one...I would kick your ass...so bad...That all you would be able to do is click your mouse on the internet...because You would be immoblie from the Injuries you suffer.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Oh and DS...I see you viewing the thread..if you got something to say to backup your buddy...go right on ahead..
Old 03 Jul 2004, 07:01 PM   #13 (permalink)

I am obsessed with PWF I admit it, I enjoy coming on here and posting. I wanted you guys to like me, thats why I got so pissed off when I found out everyone bad mouthed me but now I don't give a shit. When did I threatened to leave because no one believed me? believed me about what? because I don't remember me saying or doing anything like. Me wanting to leave because I found out no one liked me, I remember that
Old 03 Jul 2004, 07:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Stick and Boss Not Believing You about Your Mom...which eventually led to you threatening to leave..But thats in the past..I knew It...You're nothing but a spamming Obsessed Poster...God...If you wouldn't of taken that time off..you would most likely have more posts than me...Thats sad...

Side Note: It Took BA 8 Minutes to Type 6 Short Sentences...Ouch...
Old 03 Jul 2004, 07:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Alright..It was 5 Minutes..Excuse me For Exagerating..But..Thats still a minute a sentence...which is still..pretty pathetic...Oh BA..I forgot...you're about 12..So..You probably type with that one finger technique...