ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

For trefaggot,seminole dumbshit,and any of you other fuckers talkin shit on n.W.o.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jun 2004, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
Default For trefaggot,seminole dumbshit,and any of you other fuckers talkin shit on n.W.o.

I'm out for the night because I actually have a life.I'm going somewhere.Must you reply to this, then....well....Need I say more.Oh and Trev or you other bitches, I noticed no one's said anything to Billy Gunn.The other member of

We'll pick this up when I get back bitches!!!!!!!!!!!
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 10:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

*Cough* Beans *Cough*
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Our Plan is about to go in Effect....
Old 27 Jun 2004, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Whats your plan shithead.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 12:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^well..both your NWO buddies are gone..I'd say our plan worked fine..
Old 28 Jun 2004, 01:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Proud TNA Supporter

Direct has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Direct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
Whats your plan shithead.
lol ripped of nWo banners in sigs, dumbasses, fags, no lifes, <b>"GO DIE"</b> lmao for real the only thing you guys are worth are the points under your screename...get a new hobby.

NOVEMBER 16, 2006 - 9:00PM ON SPIKETV
Direct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2004, 02:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direct
lol ripped of nWo banners in sigs, dumbasses, fags, no lifes, <b>"GO DIE"</b> lmao for real the only thing you guys are worth are the points under your screename...get a new hobby.

Holy fuck douche bag. You can read, want a fucking token. You seem to like sucking the cock for attention. Why don't you stop attaching you pathetic self to Trevolbond and make up some of your own shit.

Go get some freinds, and BTW computer screen doesn't count!
Old 28 Jun 2004, 03:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Just a sidenote, why is it that all so called "disses" have to be curse laden? It is something that has lost its effect on me, I mean after about the 5000th time seeing person A refer person B as "Fag, Cocksucker, Douche" or any other such references, they have been played out beyond recognition.

My point, be a lil' more creative.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2004, 12:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

^---Shooter can't help it... rednecks have very limited vocabularies...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2004, 04:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Holy fuck douche bag. You can read, want a fucking token. You seem to like sucking the cock for attention. Why don't you stop attaching you pathetic self to Trevolbond and make up some of your own shit.

Go get some freinds, and BTW computer screen doesn't count!
Make some sense. What cock is he sucking? Who is Trevolbond?

And that last statement doesn't mean much from Mr. 500-posts-a-day.
Old 29 Jun 2004, 03:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASY V
Make some sense. What cock is he sucking? Who is Trevolbond?

And that last statement doesn't mean much from Mr. 500-posts-a-day.

Are you trying to say I make 500 post a day?

That show's you intelligence.
Old 29 Jun 2004, 03:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Are you trying to say I make 500 post a day?

I've already proven you make that many posts a day at PW numerous times. And that second sentence makes no sense.
Old 29 Jun 2004, 04:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
And you just showed yours.^
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2004, 06:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
And you just showed yours.^
How could he show us something that doesn't exist?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2004, 11:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Hmm what started all of this? Im confused.