ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

"The Walls"...get your retarded ass in here, bitch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jun 2004, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about
Default "The Walls"...get your retarded ass in here, bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walls
aaron mc posts here? HAHAHAHHAHA

aaron your a fuckin faggot, look at you you little piece of shit, your 6 foot 4 with a 3 inch cock who is in love with avril lavigne. you fucking poser, kill yourself. stay in england and keep fucking tony blair you stupid nigger.

never before have i ever met someone as gay as Aaron MC, you fuckin faggot, die, you gay ass poser
What in the sweet name of fuck are you talking about, fucktard? You know my height huh? That's hardly common knowledge. You obsessed with me or something? Or maybe you searched for some real old thread where I may have mentioned it. You must've gone to a nice bit of effort for that. Looks like you got a little ***** envy goin' on too. You say I've got a three inch cock eh? Heh...that's kinda an underestimation. But still...that's three more inches than you can ever cope for.

I'm in love with Avril huh? Is that meant to be some kind of insult? I've gotta be honest...that's shit. Even Shooter wouldn't use that piece of shit as an insult, and he's got the mental capacity of a dead lobster.

"Never before have I met someone as gay as Aaron Mc"...you've never met me, you motard. And thank God for that. It's bad enough knowing there's idiots like you on the same planet as me. I don't want someone like you in the same city as me, let alone being anywhere remotely close to me. But you've certainly met someone a lot gayer than me. That's yourself.

And don't worry...if the rest of the world is filled with morons like you, Shitter Magavin and Vivalacrapa, I'll be staying here in England where it's safe.

I never had any problem with you at PW. Sure, you're on my ignore list, but so are a lot of people. So you come here sticking up for your special ed buddies, trying to get yourself over on me? What have I done to you? Because I won the PW King of the Forums and you're just some loser no one gives a shit about you. You wanna make a name for yourself against me? I had no problem with you before. But now you've given me a reason to have a problem with you. And your stupid remedial ass is gonna regret that.
Old 27 Jun 2004, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

That goes on my list as the shittiest comeback of all time.

Shitter Magain, and vivalacrapa, LMAO, how old are you son? 12?

Oh, here we go again voted king of forums. LOL, who gives a flying fuck!

I'm going to stop right here, and watch as Walls ripp's you a new asshole.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin

Shut the fuck up dickhead. This ain't got nothing to do with you. Looks like your dumbfuck buddy's taking too long. I'm gonna watch the GAB while you fuckers think of some better insults.
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Proud TNA Supporter

Direct has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Direct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin

Do you guys ask everyone if they're 12? Or is that the only insults you go by? Pathetic queers.

NOVEMBER 16, 2006 - 9:00PM ON SPIKETV
Direct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

The Walls is on a distinguished road

HAHAHA. i havent read that yet aaron, but judging on how long it is, you must sleep with your compuer
The Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

"HAHAHA. i havent read that yet aaron, but judging on how long it is, you must sleep with your compuer"

Not Really...It would only take a good typist 10 to 20 minutes to type that...And I don't know what a compuer is personally...mind telling me?..
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
What in the sweet name of fuck are you talking about, fucktard? You know my height huh? That's hardly common knowledge. You obsessed with me or something? Or maybe you searched for some real old thread where I may have mentioned it. You must've gone to a nice bit of effort for that. Looks like you got a little ***** envy goin' on too. You say I've got a three inch cock eh? Heh...that's kinda an underestimation. But still...that's three more inches than you can ever cope for.

I'm in love with Avril huh? Is that meant to be some kind of insult? I've gotta be honest...that's shit. Even Shooter wouldn't use that piece of shit as an insult, and he's got the mental capacity of a dead lobster.

"Never before have I met someone as gay as Aaron Mc"...you've never met me, you motard. And thank God for that. It's bad enough knowing there's idiots like you on the same planet as me. I don't want someone like you in the same city as me, let alone being anywhere remotely close to me. But you've certainly met someone a lot gayer than me. That's yourself.

And don't worry...if the rest of the world is filled with morons like you, Shitter Magavin and Vivalacrapa, I'll be staying here in England where it's safe.

I never had any problem with you at PW. Sure, you're on my ignore list, but so are a lot of people. So you come here sticking up for your special ed buddies, trying to get yourself over on me? What have I done to you? Because I won the PW King of the Forums and you're just some loser no one gives a shit about you. You wanna make a name for yourself against me? I had no problem with you before. But now you've given me a reason to have a problem with you. And your stupid remedial ass is gonna regret that.
i know your height because of a thread posted late last month by the kid that was "height weight" you stupid fuck, you probably dont remember though because you sleep with your computer. and you think its good because your the KOTF? you fuckin faggot you care about your reputation on an internet message board? your fuckin pathetic, kill yourself you red headed fudge packer, PW is full of a bunch of idiots(well not all of them are, only about 5 or 6 including you) i bet you fuck agent ozzy up the ass along wiht that gay ass hugger raven. your fuckin stupid, you little british pussy, go get a labotomy so you can think straight you dumb jew

BTW, you must have interpeted "the dumbest person ive met statement" i meant the dumbest poster on PW, you fuckin retard, now as i said before, kill yourself, your a poser, and your life is as exciting as an inmate who gets rapped everyday in the washrooms
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:18 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
"HAHAHA. i havent read that yet aaron, but judging on how long it is, you must sleep with your compuer"

Not Really...It would only take a good typist 10 to 20 minutes to type that...And I don't know what a compuer is personally...mind telling me?..
you are an idiot. its called sarcasm. i said it because that red headed bastard typed that long of a thing over a few comments by myself, now go eat shit and die, you greaser
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I know it's sarcasm...What I said was sarcasm right back...And Stop Using Racial insults...It gets old hearing dumb Nigger..and jew Every sentence...something original would be nice..
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
I know it's sarcasm...What I said was sarcasm right back...And Stop Using Racial insults...It gets old hearing dumb Nigger..and jew Every sentence...something original would be nice..
alright
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^Alright..what Kind of Shit is that...are you agreeing with me?...Or is that some of your smart Sarcasm again...
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Proud TNA Supporter

Direct has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Direct

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walls
you are an idiot. its called sarcasm. i said it because that red headed bastard typed that long of a thing over a few comments by myself, now go eat shit and die, you greaser
And telling everyone to die... might want to freshen that up too.

NOVEMBER 16, 2006 - 9:00PM ON SPIKETV
Direct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direct
And telling everyone to die... might want to freshen that up too.

At least PWF has the best smilies ever!!
Old 27 Jun 2004, 10:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Quote:
These fucktards here don't get sarcasm if it came up behind them and said "Hey! It's me! Sarcasm!" No they're to busy bitchin about how they're KOTF 2004!*sarcasm>>>>>>>>* WHOOP-DI-FREAKIN-DO! We're all happy for you Aaron MC.OK now it's time to give your speech to all of us so it may inspire us to do the same! *<<<<<sarcasm*

Quote:
Do you guys ask everyone if they're 12? Or is that the only insults you go by? Pathetic queers.
As for your pathetic ass, I've just about had it with your bitch posts.Once again another fucker who has no life so he decides to attempt to intimidate us over the "IN-TAR-WEB" Go for it buddy.Do another bitch post so I can fuckin' own your ass liek I owned Trev.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 11:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Fuck, I'm just sitting back. While my boy, fucks you all over.