ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

shooter mcgavin is god

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jun 2004, 12:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

TheWalls is on a distinguished road
Default shooter mcgavin is god

fuck all you bitch ass pussies, shooter is the best thing going here. me and him go all the way back to PW, so watch out. we could make any of you fuckin faggots tap, so dont even start
TheWalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 12:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

uh-huh. yeah, so it looks like you're the next one to be verbally assraped.
Old 27 Jun 2004, 02:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
I AM ON THA INTARWEB!

Billy Gunn is on a distinguished road

Howdy!
Billy Gunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 02:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Well, look who it is,it's my tag team partner Billy Gunn.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 02:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
I AM ON THA INTARWEB!

Billy Gunn is on a distinguished road

I'm doing, fine! You?
Billy Gunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 02:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold

Pretty good.Oops, we're having a conversation here,looks like one of em bitches (and you know exactly who you are) will ban us now cause they're such pussies.
Old 27 Jun 2004, 06:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Holly
Pretty good.Oops, we're having a conversation here,looks like one of em bitches (and you know exactly who you are) will ban us now cause they're such pussies.
you know, we've already made you tap... so many times its not funny. after a while it gets boring without strong opposition...
Old 27 Jun 2004, 12:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
IC Champion

Well your little bitch Trev is going to "ban" me.OMG i'm so fucking scared.Damn! You know why?Because all of you are fucking pussies.Every single one of you shit talkers.If you are man enough he wouldn't have t ban me.He would use his "oh, so powerful verbal abuse" and attack me with it.But since he just decided to be a fucking pussy, he's going to ban me instead.Trev is a fag.Trev is a pussy.Trev is scared of the n.W.o.
Old 27 Jun 2004, 12:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

The Walls is on a distinguished road

shut the fuck up easy v you stupid fuckin dumbass. it amazes me that after millions of years of evolution there is still an aminoid piece of shit like yourself running around. do yourself a favor and kill yourself you dumb nigger
The Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 01:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

This is just fucking retarded. We have an alliance of the three worst "flame warriors" to ever hit the net. This new nWo is nothing more than a sinkhole of stupidity in the information superhighway. 3 boys, too stupid to quit. This is what the Warzone has become.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 01:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Oh... and Laraza...

I find it odd that you'd ally yourself with a racist like Walls after bitching about my saying something about Mexicans.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 02:41 PM   #12 (permalink)

uhh... JBL, am i able to flame you? or will i get banned?
Old 27 Jun 2004, 02:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
IC Champion

Oh.....Trev....Trev will fucking feel my wrath for what he fucking sai din that last thread you no good dumb son of a bitch who has to use insults as stupid as "go fuck your 'dead' mother" and then coems back and says whatever you posted,quotes it and says some dumb shit like "your posts are retarded" or some domb ass shit like that.Why don't you just fucking die bitch.No one gives a fucking shit about you.Look at you, you're fucking like in your 20's and you're still posting on these forums.My god you have no fucking life.Just get your pathetic ass out of the wz.Realize that no one gives half a shit about your useless life and just get a knife and see how far you can stick it down your throat.But from what I've heard, looks like you can stick things pretty far back down your throat.What are you going to come back with something like "get your emo-skateboarding ass out of here" Go for it fuck.Just try me bitch.Just fucking try me.Yeah i'm 16 and at least I have a fucking life.I know I'll be doing something better than posting on fucking forums like this at age 25 or whatever fucking age you are.I can give 2 shits.So like i've said on numerous occasions.GO FUCKING DIE.
Old 27 Jun 2004, 03:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

don't forget that JBL fucks himself in the ass with dildo's while watching bill o reilly
Old 27 Jun 2004, 03:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

our nWo was much better