ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

vivaLAshithead... do you even know what you're doing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2004, 08:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default vivaLAshithead... do you even know what you're doing?

why are you messing with Triple H? He's a fucking SM and one of the best posters on PWF and in the Warzone...

JBL is OT mod, and an awesome warzone poster...

but then there's me... you may think that you've beaten Trips and JBL in your little fantasy world... but you ain't gonna beat me... arguably the greatest warzone poster of all time... by far the best active member of the warzone... just look at my tap out list

Highlight
Assassin
Psycho Taylor
Starscream
Truewarrior
Shooter
Pride of Canada
Saggy
You

and the list will continue... bring it.
Old 24 Jun 2004, 09:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

oops... I forgot Eminempac on my tapout list... and I made him tap out in excess of 15 times.
Old 24 Jun 2004, 11:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

Dang dumb,little one,just beat you too.WOW! I'm on a winning streak here!
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 12:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaLAraza
The only thing you win is your town's annual Retard of the Year contest.
Old 24 Jun 2004, 01:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Another one for the chopping board.

Last edited by Toof; 24 Jun 2004 at 01:41 PM.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 02:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Its awfully funny that this crack baby thinks that when he SAYS he wins... it means he wins...

Fucking shit man... this is pathetic. Bring back the forum ban hack... I wanna ban this guy from the WZ...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 02:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Would Ban Him...But I can't log into My Mod CP..
Old 24 Jun 2004, 05:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

You mad me tap!!!

Holy fuck!

Your saying Viva has a fantasy world.

Jesus Christ.

You wish you fucking stupid aussie fag.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2004, 04:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^how so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Nash
please point out how he is not either incredibly stupid, or permanantly stoned. and now I bet he's gonna say he's always stoned, because he's a hardcore druggie.
Old 27 Jun 2004, 03:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
I AM ON THA INTARWEB!

Billy Gunn is on a distinguished road

Actually, no. We've been a little low on weed sources lately.
Billy Gunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2004, 04:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Very true.Socal is very fucking dry.It's pathetic.But then again this is Rancho "Chucamonga."So you could expect that kind of "schoolboy" shit.So ATTENTION ALL POT SMOKERS~~~~~~DON'T COME TO RANCHO "CHUCAMONGA" FOR POT.YOU WILL REGRET YOUR DUMB MISTAKE.Kind of like all these fuckfaces taht are talking trash.
while you still can.....
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote