ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Come on Trips,I see the anger in your eyes right now......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2004, 12:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash
Default Come on Trips,I see the anger in your eyes right now......

Go for it,say your little cheesy ass combination disses.Or you know what just block me or kick me off if you have to.Come on Trips.Or you know what FUCK THAT THIS IS WAR BITCH
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

and no interferences,this is between me and trips.
Old 24 Jun 2004, 12:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

whoops.....too bad trips is gone...he just tapped out
Old 24 Jun 2004, 12:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Takes some real balls to call somoene out who has said that they're gone for the night.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2004, 12:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

You made this thread at 10:04.

Trips left at 9:48.

Who do you think you're foolin'?
Old 24 Jun 2004, 12:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

oh would you look at that,its Mr.I-need-to-save-my-friend-because-hes-not-here.Layfield man dude,you drinkin back at them jizz cans again huh.Cause u can't suck trips dick cuz he aint here.Oh well then it looks liek me and you Layfield.The Final encounter.Lets get it on *bell rings*
Old 24 Jun 2004, 12:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Bullshit son, I'm not saving shit. Just pointing out your own assholery in that you thought nobody would notice that you posted this well after Trips left.

I don't need to kick your fat lil' mexican crybaby ass again. Shit, even Starscream is more inventive in his flaming than you are.
Old 24 Jun 2004, 12:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Oh so you assume i'm fat right.Right...yeah and when did I say I hope no one noticed the thing about trips.Yeah........as you lay in your fucking coffin after being slaughtered by the man who created you and is above you in all ways pussy.Fuckin you can suck a fuckin dick,brush it off,suck it some more,go to your PIMP or gaylover whoever his no-good-piece-of-garbage is and give him head then you too can fuckin suck cock together because you are both gay fags.You trev are a gay fag and you seminole are gay fag.Oha nd when you said there is only one new world order.Welp you're lookn at it biatch.We've formed an alliance.Me and Shooter.So wutchu gonna do.
Old 24 Jun 2004, 12:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaLAraza
Oh so you assume i'm fat right.Right...yeah and when did I say I hope no one noticed the thing about trips.Yeah........as you lay in your fucking coffin after being slaughtered by the man who created you and is above you in all ways pussy.Fuckin you can suck a fuckin dick,brush it off,suck it some more,go to your PIMP or gaylover whoever his no-good-piece-of-garbage is and give him head then you too can fuckin suck cock together because you are both gay fags.You trev are a gay fag and you seminole are gay fag.Oha nd when you said there is only one new world order.Welp you're lookn at it biatch.We've formed an alliance.Me and Shooter.So wutchu gonna do.
Well, birds of a feather flock together, eh?

An alliance between you and shooter makes sense, you're both trying for the record of most tapouts.

Oh yes, and I'm "Faggy Mc-Fagart faggity fag man," eh?

Wow. not only do you sound like a dickwit, you act like one.

I believe that we should have a bounty on assholes who don't know how to SHADDUP AND QUIT. Meaning the new nWo.
Old 24 Jun 2004, 01:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Oh gusy like you Trev,shut your pussy ass up you fuckin fuckhole
Old 24 Jun 2004, 01:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaLAraza
Oh gusy like you Trev,shut your pussy ass up you fuckin fuckhole
Ok, can I borrow some tape for my Pussy?

I'd honestly like to shut it now... theres a bit of a draft... I might catch a cold.

Wheres my fuckhole btw?

I guess I'm not as familiar with human anatomy as you are.

And... whats a "gusy"?
Old 24 Jun 2004, 01:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I can't honestly Belive this shit...Mr. Big Man Wants to do something after the person he's feuding with Left...How gutless are you?..You call out Trev..when his status is busy...and You call me out when I say I've left for the night..which was a test to see if You would actually be a wimp and call somebody out...WHEN THEY AREN"T HERE....and you failed...
Old 24 Jun 2004, 01:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Well...If You're going by Viva's poor standards...He Was in the Warzone..and just left...Isn't that a tapout?...If we're going by what you consider to be tapouts...
Old 24 Jun 2004, 01:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

a gusy is someone like you trev,sumone who is just straight up fucked for life.
Old 24 Jun 2004, 01:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Hello....Are You Fucking Blind...I'm the one who you started this thread for...And you still insult Trev?...Why...Can you not face the fact that I caught you calling me out..when I said I was gone for The Night....