ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Alright Vivalaraza.....You Want To Make Some Waves...Here's Your Chance..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2004, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Alright Vivalaraza.....You Want To Make Some Waves...Here's Your Chance..

Alright...So First Off...You Can't spell..obviously...Second..you Im me...Thinking somebody wants to talk to your El Paso Fag ass..and then you make a complete idiot of yourself...by making the absolute worst thread in WZ History...So I'm calling you out...right now...Bring it...So I can make quick work of you..
Old 15 Jun 2004, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Oh, what the fuck is with your other account? "LATINOheat" or something?

Give me 5 minutes... I'll figger this out...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2004, 03:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Got it.

Lets look at you bio...

Quote:
Biography:
E-E-E-E-E-EVOLUTION, E-E-E-E-EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( chavo is my uncle, no bs,im kinda ashamed about it tho,if u get to this part of my thingamajigger,plz dont tell noone else plz,i have g
LMAOOOOOOOO Are you fucking serious?!?!?

First off, you assume that we're all too damn stupid to read past two "EEEEVOLUTONS" to find out that Chavo is your uncle.

Second, You expect people to believe that Chavo is your Uncle? Its you and a hundred other cocksuckers that make dumbass claims like that.

Quote:
Riiiiight.

Quote:
Interests:
Skateboarding,im sponsered right now but sponshership dont mean jack,and i LOVE WRESTLING,I RECENTLY GOT OUT OF IT FOR A GOOD YEAR OR 2,AND AFTER WATCHING THE GREATEST PPV OF ALL!!!!! TIME,WRESTLEMANIA XX,I WAS SHOCKED,I HAVE LOVED IT EVER SINCE,EDDI

Quote:
I skate for cash,wut more do u need to know
Liar. Plain and simple.

My dick is fifteen inches long btw.

Now lets look at your new account...

Quote:
Biography:
E-E-E-E-E-EVOLUTION, E-E-E-E-EVOLUTION! I SEE THE LIGHT IN THE SAND TIME TO FIND OUT WHO I AM!
So you dropped that Chavo shit for this one?

Oooookay.

Lets look at a post from you now...

Quote:
Making HBK lose at RAW,fuck that stupid ass missing-tooth-wolverine-wannabe fuck.FUCK that big-nosed-two-timing son of a bitch-bastard HHH,HBK deserves that title more than anyone.FUCK benoit,he doesnt deserve it.Wut else,Moving Undertaker to SmackDown!.If they did that they should've brought more big guys to Smackdown!,Now having Undertaker on the show is like having Michael Jordan on your unknown-always-losing-high-school-team.No offense to undertaker or smackdown,not that im saying smackdown is weak.Its just theys houldve brought more big guys to SD!

Ok, I'm done here.
Old 15 Jun 2004, 04:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^Wow..he's more idiotic than i thought...
Old 15 Jun 2004, 05:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

This pathetic attempt for a human being can not hold a point. If you don't believe me check out my "Interview with John Kerry" thread in "Creative Writing".
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2004, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wino
This pathetic attempt for a human being can not hold a point. If you don't believe me check out my "Interview with John Kerry" thread in "Creative Writing".
I found Vivalaraza's post in there funny as hell for some reason.
Old 16 Jun 2004, 08:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

hes finished before he entered the thread.

VIVA LA MOROn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!111 234635265@#^%$%$354265POO.YEAHDATSRITEPOO!!!!!!!!1 11111
Old 16 Jun 2004, 08:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i don't mind Vivalaraza, but i agree with the info Trev gave, that is pretty bad stuff.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 06:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

Yeah that dumb Chavo shit was meant to be funny man, it was fuckin sarcastic for crying out loud *would some one really tell you their the nephew of a pro wrestler* and yeah i am shit at spelling because I just am I've told others on here while talkling with them that I suck ass at spelling.Go ahead take your shots,i know I im you Triple H an dthats because I pretty much am a loner so much of a loner that i dont even have friends on aim.Yeah go ahead keep taking your shots at me.All the things you say are right.So therefore I am a fuckin moron so just keep makin fun at me.It's all ok with me. I'm an idiot I admit it and that's about it so peace.

Last edited by Kevin Nash; 19 Jun 2004 at 06:11 AM.
Kevin Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2004, 06:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^you're not supposed to do that.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 06:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Oh and one more thing, yeah I am sponsered but do you know anything trev anything at all about skating....hmm*thinking* no you don't fuck face so shut the fuck up about something you have no clue.I am sponsered bitch so take your post and shove it staright up your ass fucker.Yeah i lied about that cash thing I had no clue what to put there.The two account shit, i forgot my password to the other one, so instead of making it funny with the chavo thing I just took it out because at the time I was in a hurry.And the John Kerry shit meant to be translated for "I CAN GIVE A FUCKIN SHIT ABOUT POLITICS" Yeah your proly a grown man Trev, and I can also give a shit about that.Thats just me with that EEEVOLUTION shit alright.so just seriously man,I posted that thing all for jokes,I dont think I even posted back but yeah get rid of it or whatever the fuck you wanna do with it.i dunno,or if you wanna leave it in there just to show the stupidity of me.Go ahead.My work is doen here.This thread is done.I've been messed up by pretty much all of you here and you all have tooken your shots at me.You gusy beat me.I lose harharhar
Old 19 Jun 2004, 06:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

it just got a whole lot markier in here.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 06:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Quote:
^you're not supposed to do that.
look alright that was some harsh hsit you guys posted at me which I accepted and yeah pretty much it is true that I have no friends.It's just this don't have to go that far man.I wasn't really aiming at no targets when I posted that
Old 19 Jun 2004, 01:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I Think You're Taking This Shit Way Too seriously...it's just PWF...You made A retarded thread..and you got called out for it...and Trev posted your Dumb Profile...whether it was meant to be funny or not...it's not the end of thw world...but what do you expect when you make a thread in WZ saying you're the king and shit?..You expect no one to insult you...basically..it's your fault.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 04:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Uhh, yeah. You call yourself king and all that bullshit then cry cause I responded to that shit?

Piss off kid. Trips is right... its your fault. You took the risk and got knocked on your ass. Now quit crying and get up. Deal with it, and don't take yourself so seriously.