ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Shooter McFAGGOT, you suck the cock you BITCH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2004, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Shooter McFAGGOT, you suck the cock you BITCH

Shooter you fucking faggot, I'll slap your bitch ass out of this WarZone, and then I'll slap you off of PWF.

You suck. Your opinions suck. Your spelling sucks. Your mom sucks (like a fuckin vacuum *sluuurrrrrrrppp*).

Motherfucker you can't even spell your own god damn name right. Shit is supposed to be McGavin you fucking retard. I guess it's good that at least you're consistently a fucking dipshit.

Go fuck yourself and get lost cumbreath.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2004, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Stop crying you fucking douche bag!

Just look @ yourself, 13,252 post..Jesus Christ, before you make more problems for yourself..get your life together!
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2004, 08:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
Stop crying you fucking douche bag!

Just look @ yourself, 13,252 post..Jesus Christ, before you make more problems for yourself..get your life together!
LOL, I don't give a fuck what my post count is. If I cared that much about it, I could fucking edit it. I am an admin here dumb fuck.

Besides, I have my life together fuckhead, so fuck yourself, right in your reamed out asshole you faggot.
Old 15 Jun 2004, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

LOL, okay Mr.Admin.

You DON'T have a life because all you do is post on PWF all day long.
Old 15 Jun 2004, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
LOL, okay Mr.Admin.

You DON'T have a life because all you do is post on PWF all day long.
That's why I just got home from work dumbass. That's why I have a girlfriend of more than 2 years, fuckhead. That's why my car is paid for, and it isn't some broken down piece of shit like your slutfuck crackwhore of a mother. Fucking dumbass.
Old 15 Jun 2004, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The Main Reason..Was Because PWF was kicking back in the day..and there was tons of more shit to post about...but you wouldn't no that Shooter..and I find this to be a tap...considering Stick had the last reply 50 minutes ago...and you haven't said shit..
Old 16 Jun 2004, 12:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Botchkick
That's why I just got home from work dumbass. That's why I have a girlfriend of more than 2 years, fuckhead. That's why my car is paid for, and it isn't some broken down piece of shit like your slutfuck crackwhore of a mother. Fucking dumbass.

And thats why your probaly some fat fucking geek!

Your g/f is some ugly hoe, your probaly a cmp technition, b/c your a fucking FAG!
Old 16 Jun 2004, 01:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:

Your g/f is some ugly hoe, your probaly a cmp technition, b/c your a fucking FAG!
LMFAO.

Fat? Wrong. My last name was STICK for a reason you fucking moron.

Girlfriend ugly? Hmm nope. Way wrong. Even if she was ugly as hell, she would still beat your plastic blow up doll you fucking loser.

Comp technician? Nah. Although I wouldn't mind cuz I'm sure they make more than what I make. But whatever.

You're a bitch ass jackass, and there's no disputing that you fucking shitpacker.
Old 16 Jun 2004, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

LMAO, buddy..I'm higher in REAL life then you will ever be.

Your just other fucking, cmp douche. Just because your a ADMIN in Fan Forums doesn't mean your big shit in real life. I'm dieing to see your picture, just so I prove my point..on how fucking gay you are.

Hey don't forget your g/f too jackass.

Well, see were you dug here ass up!
Old 16 Jun 2004, 11:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:

Your just other fucking, cmp douche. Just because your a ADMIN in Fan Forums doesn't mean your big shit in real life. I'm dieing to see your picture, just so I prove my point..on how fucking gay you are.

Dude, you're not making any sense... he never used his Admin position as rationale for being better than you.

And even if he did... its just anoter thing that you dont have... like the ablilty to type in fucking english, retard. Although you may be right.... you prolly are HIGHER than him....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2004, 12:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

lol This guy is pathetic. He says he is HIGHER than anyone when he can't even spell. LOL I laugh at his stupidity.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2004, 12:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

six munts agu i cudnt spll gradited.....now i r wun.....

Shooter, just give up man.....your flames are pathetic, you can't spell.....just post and attempt to earn some respect.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2004, 12:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

He can barely breathe and walk at the same time and you want him to earn respect?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2004, 12:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:

Yeah, you're higher cuz you're on top of that fat lump you call a mom. Her girth is enough to elevate you into the next stratosphere you fuckin dipshit.

I never claimed to be 'big shit' in real life cuz I'm an admin here you dumbass. But hey, since you think you're something big, why don't you post what your job is and what your girlfriend looks like you fuckin wanker? I'm sure people won't make fun of you too much for being a crater faced McDonalds worker, or having to stick your pecker in a blowup doll. It's your choice, well maybe not. You can't help that you turn the stomach of every female that you come across.
Old 16 Jun 2004, 01:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

wrong. I have sen his girfriend. And let me tell you shes smokin.