ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Trish Stratus get yo ass in here you dumb bitch.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2004, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road
why me Trish Stratus get yo ass in here you dumb bitch.

Did you think it was over you yeast infected bitch? I was just giving you a break because I knew you had to take some time off to film your next film "White Bitches: The farm animal edition" you nasty ass skanky ho. Bitch did you actualy think you accomplished something by calling me out? You can lick the crack of my ass after I take a shit on your face you cum guzzling, greasy ass, cunt. Little 9 year old slut, ill fucking cut your titties off, glue them to your ass, cut your pussy lips off, tape them to your forhead. Ill then stab a hole between the pussy lips on your forhead, fuck your face, and give new meaning to the term giving head. You aint even on my level bitch, now on your knees ho, im about to bust a load off in your mouth.
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2004, 04:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Did you think it was over you yeast infected bitch? I was just giving you a break because I knew you had to take some time off to film your next film "White Bitches: The farm animal edition" you nasty ass skanky ho. Bitch did you actualy think you accomplished something by calling me out? You can lick the crack of my ass after I take a shit on your face you cum guzzling, greasy ass, cunt. Little 9 year old slut, ill fucking cut your titties off, glue them to your ass, cut your pussy lips off, tape them to your forhead. Ill then stab a hole between the pussy lips on your forhead, fuck your face, and give new meaning to the term giving head. You aint even on my level bitch, now on your knees ho, im about to bust a load off in your mouth.

LOL that is some funny shit u think that offended me in anyway well ur wrong When I read that I laughed cause I thought it was funny as hell. u wouldn't know if I had a yeast infection or not. You want to call me anything else what do u have in mind maybe white ho, bitch, Hore slut, motherfucker, ass licker I am everything there is like i told u. There isn't anything u can really say to offend me in anyway and the film making went great it had different pics of u fucking different animals so why ask me how the film was? Why don't u ask urself that!!!
Old 29 May 2004, 04:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road

Send me yo pic bitch! and whats up with you retarded bitches and exclamation marks? What, are you getting fucked up the ass or something!!!!! AHHH!!!!
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2004, 05:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Send me yo pic bitch! and whats up with you retarded bitches and exclamation marks? What, are you getting fucked up the ass or something!!!!! AHHH!!!!

why the hell would I send u my pic for that is just wrong. Whats with the yelling are u trying to tell me that u are getting fucked in the ass as well. Why don't u tell me what is up with the exclamation points u some to be using them urself alot. I am not getting fucked up the ass I just got done watching u get fucked the ass already.

YOu just got served!
Old 29 May 2004, 05:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

If I my say something for a second...you really didn't serve anybody...that is all.....you may continue..
Old 29 May 2004, 06:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

LMFAO Scream you still got it. LMAO youre tearing her up.
Old 29 May 2004, 06:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, this dumb white bitch ain't got shit on you Scream. She just keeps tryin to repeat shit you already said. LMFAO, you're fuckin ripping this cunt apart
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2004, 01:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I like monica, and her sister.

Star is on a mission to turn this place into a sausage fest.

Besides, we all know any girl could still kick his ass.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote