ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Starscream you dumbass motherfucker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2004, 04:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Starscream you dumbass motherfucker

Man, what the hell do you get out of callin women out and saying 'i want your pussy lik ur sistas pussy white ho!!!!11'? seriously, get out of your room and get a life.
Old 25 May 2004, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Sub is back, I like.

Kill the meatbags Sub.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 04:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Oh yeah.

Hey sub if you need help to desimate this sorry excuse of human vomit let me know. I feel like bahing. Nobody here insulta one of my best friends here Monica and gets away with it..
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 11:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road

I will fuck everbody up who post in the thread and has a problem with me shitting on these white bitches... You have just been warned of my wrath
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 06:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
You have just been warned of my wrath
or lack thereof

you've tapped to me before and you will again. i want a straight answer motherfucker - what do you get out of it?
Old 26 May 2004, 08:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
or lack thereof

you've tapped to me before and you will again. i want a straight answer motherfucker - what do you get out of it?
More than likely he either masturbates while typing that crap or he's been rejected by women so many times he has become bitter and idiotic.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 10:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

He has no legs, so he has to spend his life, going on wrestling forums and starting fights with everyone.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 03:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

He tapped, i think. He posted in another thread in this forum... he saw this thread...

Last edited by Mr. Submission; 27 May 2004 at 04:21 AM.
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 04:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pondering

Oh.. Why do I do this you want to know? Well if they are gonna treat me like a monster I might as well act like one.
Old 27 May 2004, 04:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^but have you asked yourself why they treat you like a monster - you're just an asshole around the boards. you shouldnt be an asshole to 'white hos'. and show me an example of the girls giving you shit.
Old 27 May 2004, 04:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pondering

I asked that monica for her msn name, and she told me to leave her alone, but that was the first thing I ever said to her...and then when abunch of people were calling me cripple, that syn came along and said how happy she was that everyone was attacking me, and I didnt even know who the fuck she was...and that edgezbaby just start attacking me for no reason..and they all gang up on me, so I had no choice to turn them into white bitches...see, im the victim here, not them.
Old 27 May 2004, 05:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
I asked that monica for her msn name, and she told me to leave her alone, but that was the first thing I ever said to her...and then when abunch of people were calling me cripple, that syn came along and said how happy she was that everyone was attacking me, and I didnt even know who the fuck she was...and that edgezbaby just start attacking me for no reason..and they all gang up on me, so I had no choice to turn them into white bitches...see, im the victim here, not them.
this is all due to your reputation as a troublemaker - your past incidences with Princess Steph have scared everybody.

and well syn... she's just a bitch you know im kiddin syn.
Old 28 May 2004, 03:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

You bore me, Star.

Why not actually fight, make this interesting...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2004, 11:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^shut your mouth kid before i turn you into a persian rug

star, the bottom line is... YOU TAPPED OUT.
Old 29 May 2004, 06:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pondering

oh, I thought the bottom line was I just dont give a damn about anything you say or do.