ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Monica

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2004, 02:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road
why me Monica

You are a ugly dumb ass ho. I wish I could beat the shit out of you. Stupid bitch!
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 02:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Oh my god, you have snuck to a new low.
Old 24 May 2004, 04:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

If I had the ability to close this, I would.

Just put him on ignore Monica.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I already have.
Old 24 May 2004, 06:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Robin is on a distinguished road

monica i will put your dog in an orange jump suit and cut its head off with a butter knife..

and trev, vx wants his gimmick back
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 06:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

^Someone banned you?

That was quick.
Old 24 May 2004, 06:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ya.....I vas vondering dat vun myself.....

*polishes Ax head*

I'll be back.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 06:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Robin is on a distinguished road

i wasnt banned, since she put me on igg, i had to use my secret identity.. shh, dont tell
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 02:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

What the fuck did monica do to you Star? Last i checked, she hasn't done anything to anyone that barely represents Trying to Incite wrath from someone else. so, as i asked before, i really don't see what the fucked she did to Piss you off.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 11:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pondering

She Was Born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 25 May 2004, 11:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

^Yeah, dickwit, and you were hatched. We tried to stop it, but noooooo, they'd have none of it. We aren't still complaining.
Old 28 May 2004, 03:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Well, Star calling out innocent posters, this defenitly isn't the first time... why don't you argue with people that wanna argue, Star?

It's a waste of time.

It's a waste of space.

You make yourself look like a retarded, handicap, cry-baby.

Roll into your room, re-think everything you've said, come back and apologize, and from now on, try picking on people that will fight... otherwise all this shit is just boring me.

And people wonder why WarZone is shit, all the posters left, and Star sits in here calling out women all day long...

Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2004, 07:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pondering

The warzone might not of been created by me, but I know I gave it its first breath of life.

and your an ugly mop head
Old 29 May 2004, 06:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Shut the fuck up.

I didn't say you could speak bitch.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote