ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Shooter Magavin you worthless faggot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2004, 06:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Shooter Magavin you worthless faggot

Ok...I can't take your pointless, worthless posts anymore you fucking faggot. You have to be the worst poster this site has ever seen. I'm sick and tired of reading your god damn post here, and i'm going to flame you until you leave this site.

Lets take a look at your pointless posts:

That was fun

This will be good

R..e...t...a..r...d!

hahaha

I wanted to party

SUCK UP!!!

Man it was bad...I wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Not bad.

I did, and I dfon't get the cmp thing...

Well i'm going to stop there. I think if I keep on reading your posts i'll turn into a retard.
Old 08 May 2004, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

i hear that ...

id like to smack this douche bag in upside the head till he goes away

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2004, 07:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Oh... god.... don't drive people off... the situation is bad as is...

Just leave him alone for now...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2004, 07:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Oh... god.... don't drive people off... the situation is bad as is...

Just leave him alone for now...
I thought about that before I made that post. But sometimes were better off without these people.
Old 08 May 2004, 08:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Do you even know why, or when I said posted those, they were appropriate at the time so go fuck yourself jewbox...you obviously don't have a life..and if you did you wouldn't notice that shit.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2004, 08:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Well bitch I'm waiting for the flaming..all I can say when lil fucker like you lays with fire you always get burned..if you are not or havent visited prowrestling.com forums lately you'd think twice and walk away..becasue you don't know what the fuck your getting yourself into...pathetic immature fucknut.
Old 08 May 2004, 09:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Why would I give a fucking shit about PW? No body gives a fuck about those boards. Why don't you just do all of us a favour and go back to fucking PW.

And do you actually think i'm afraid of you? Remember PWF is my territory. I own you here. I have so much more power over you here. Watch your mouth bitch.
Old 08 May 2004, 09:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Oh I'm so scared...go fuck yourself cumlips. You don't shit but a box and some newspaper.
Old 08 May 2004, 09:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

You live in Ontario..haha..you and Maple Leafs have somehitng in common you suck!! haha that was a good one.
Old 08 May 2004, 09:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
You live in Ontario..haha..you and Maple Leafs have somehitng in common you suck!! haha that was a good one.
Wow...good one.

Let's see here....

If you want to use lame ass flames, i'll use lame ass ones too (If you even consider these flames)

You live Alberta. I own you just like the Stars own the Oilers.

(Wow I sould like a fucking dumbass saying that)

Bitch if you want to fight, don't use some lame ass Leaf flame on me.
Old 08 May 2004, 09:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Thats why I said go one shithead...I live in CALGARY! Not Edmonton dousche bag..you obviously got nothing.
Old 08 May 2004, 09:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

I gtg better luck next time fag
Old 08 May 2004, 09:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Thats why I said go one shithead...I live in CALGARY! Not Edmonton dousche bag..you obviously got nothing.
What?

See here's more proof that your posts make no sense.

Actually this looks bad on you since you were bascially saying that everyone who lives in Ontario lives in Toronto. I was just making a point before saying that if you want to be a dumbass, I can be one too by using stupid ass flames.

Like I said. Come talk to me when you have something worth resonding to you fuckig dick.
Old 08 May 2004, 09:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
I gtg better luck next time fag
You gotta go?

Did you run out of ideas?

I think you just tapped bitch.

Get the fuck out of here.
Old 08 May 2004, 09:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Well since Toronto, has the most population, and is a better team then Ottawa I said that dumbass..Whats with dissing the Flames there in the damn western final..whoo..hoo...you so fucking stupid you should just end your life because it's going no were.