ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Cuntice, bitchice, twatice, you're a pussy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 May 2004, 03:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Cuntice, bitchice, twatice, you're a pussy.

You're a god damn fuckin pussy. You run around all over here and AP, bullshitting about everything, being a stupid fuckin faggot and say no one has the guts to say it to you? I fucking said it to you and your pussy ass couldn't handle it so you suspend me at AP? You're a fuckin faggot. What's the matter ya bitch? Someone actually sees through all your bullshit and you get scared? Ohhh I'm sorry I'm not a gullible dumbass like everyone else. Go fucking slit your wrists you faggot ass goth, and join your fucking dead ass mom in the fucking dirt. You're a piece of shit you fuckin moron.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2004, 04:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

I always thought you were a punk Stick.....now I think your fukin awesome lol.

So did Ice try to fuck you over and then lie about it too?

Last edited by I am the Icon; 01 May 2004 at 04:57 AM.
I am the Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2004, 01:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

Damn. Just out of curiosity since I am out of the loop, what did Ice do?
Old 01 May 2004, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ice didn't really do anything, except be his normal lying, bullshitting, story fabricating ass. That's what led to me calling him out at another forum, and then him subsequently banning me because he doesn't want his internet friends to realize he's a stupid piece of shit.

Oh yeah, and the reason he banned me, because he said I was giving out his phone number LMFAO. I don't have his fucking phone number, and I don't want his fucking phone number. I'm not a faggot like him, and want to talk to every single person from the internet on the phone. And if I did have his phone number, I would call his pale gothic ass up, and tell him what a fucking cock sucking shit pushing homo he is.

Where the fuck are you CuntIce?! I know you still come to PWF you stupid bitch. Bring your wannabe vampire ass here, so I can verbally slap the shit out of you. Fucking panzy ass prick.
Old 01 May 2004, 10:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Oh yeah, and the reason he banned me, because he said I was giving out his phone number LMFAO.
Are you kidding... damn...

I'm neutral on this one BTW.

*Sits Back and Watches*
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2004, 11:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I know you're viewing this thread Ice ya fuckin pussy. Why don't you fuckin log in and respond, that is if you aren't a chicken shit little bitch.
Old 03 May 2004, 01:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

He is scared. I will have alot more then a phone number.......... That was a bad decision to threatn to kill me.....
Old 03 May 2004, 06:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Icon
He is scared. I will have alot more then a phone number.......... That was a bad decision to threatn to kill me.....
Explain more...

How do you have more then a phone number? And why did he threaten to kill you?
Old 03 May 2004, 01:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Im not allowed to talk about it in the "censored" warzone. Click my banner and sign up.
Old 05 May 2004, 01:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Come on Fagice. I know you've at least visited this place as a guest and read this. So why not respond ya scared ass little bitch? When have you ever been one to avoid confrontation and controversy? Bring your pale and pierced ass here, so I can slap the holy bejeezus our of your faggoth ass.
Old 05 May 2004, 01:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

"pops in"

What just happened?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2004, 04:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

LiarIce threatned to kill me and then he suspended Stick till 2032.
Old 05 May 2004, 04:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

LOL!!!! Bloodice went and bitched about my proboard, what a sad individual.
Old 05 May 2004, 10:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

LMAO...ROFL, ICE ICE Baby better show up before Stick has a hernia, or a cesur.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2004, 11:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
LMAO...ROFL, ICE ICE Baby better show up before Stick has a hernia, or a cesur.
wtf is a cesur?