ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

OMG!!! RYAN VS STAR!!!
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2004, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pondering
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 843
Rep Power: 15
New-Star is on a distinguished road
Default

Howdid you and ryan meet? And how long until you took the relationship a step further, and had faggot sex?
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2004, 04:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pondering
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 843
Rep Power: 15
New-Star is on a distinguished road
Default

fuck you and bloodice,you wore out your welcome, get lost bitch
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2004, 12:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 621
Rep Power: 0
I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunchild
fuck you and bloodice,you wore out your welcome, get lost bitch
and you are?

OH wait....let me guess......some bitch that got punked out by me right?
__________________
I am the Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 01:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon
 
Mr. Hostility's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 8,337
Rep Power: 106
Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunchild
Howdid you and ryan meet? And how long until you took the relationship a step further, and had faggot sex?

You're just pissed because your dick doesn't work, crazylegs.
__________________
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 10:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pondering
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 843
Rep Power: 15
New-Star is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Ryan
You're just pissed because your dick doesn't work, crazylegs.

suck my dick you ugly frankenstein looking mother fucker. faggot ass bitch
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 10:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon
 
Mr. Hostility's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 8,337
Rep Power: 106
Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunchild
suck my dick you ugly frankenstein looking mother fucker. faggot ass bitch
Wouldn't do you any good. Your dick doesn't work.
__________________
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 10:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Pondering
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 843
Rep Power: 15
New-Star is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Ryan
Wouldn't do you any good. Your dick doesn't work.
why you worrying about my dick for faggot...because some bitch who doesnt even know me told you that? who are you suppose to be anyway? oh your that guy who lefted and know one gave a damn about, and still doesnt
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 10:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon
 
Mr. Hostility's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 8,337
Rep Power: 106
Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunchild
why you worrying about my dick for faggot...because some bitch who doesnt even know me told you that? who are you suppose to be anyway? oh your that guy who lefted and know one gave a damn about, and still doesnt
Or I could be that sad little shit who can't walk so he sits online all day hoping someone notices him. Rondomly flaming people to get attention and looking at porn magazines hoping one day he can get a stiff one.

I don't give a shit who you are Star. But when you named me in your post you made it plain that you care about who I am. So get off my dick bitch, and get back to your shit heap life.
__________________
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 10:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pondering
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 843
Rep Power: 15
New-Star is on a distinguished road
Default

Comming from a guy, who has evil in his name, but acts like mickey mouse, your insults mean nothing to me. Your a fucking cartoon character at best, a pwf yes man. Your the biggest dick sucker on these boards, agreeing with everyone in an attempt to be liked by all. So now your going the easy route, point at starscream cant walk, say the same ole shit thats been said about him for over a year. You talk about sheep all the time, but it must take one to know. Now your my bitch sheep, welcome to the chopping block. Wanna keep talking shit, go right ahead, and ill feed your sorry ass to the wolves.
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 11:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon
 
Mr. Hostility's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 8,337
Rep Power: 106
Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunchild
Comming from a guy, who has evil in his name, but acts like mickey mouse, your insults mean nothing to me. Your a fucking cartoon character at best, a pwf yes man. Your the biggest dick sucker on these boards, agreeing with everyone in an attempt to be liked by all. So now your going the easy route, point at starscream cant walk, say the same ole shit thats been said about him for over a year. You talk about sheep all the time, but it must take one to know. Now your my bitch sheep, welcome to the chopping block. Wanna keep talking shit, go right ahead, and ill feed your sorry ass to the wolves.
Are you so fucking stupid and wrapped up with your own shit you don't notice what you did? When have I ever flamed you before this? I bet you can't think of it can you dumbass. Must be because you "went the easy route" and made a gay crack involving myself and Kurt? Look who's the bitch sheep now? Don't like me flaming you? Keep my name out of your posts.


And since when was I a "yes man"? I dissagreed with everyone on the board at least twice over something. I just didn't call them a bitch or faggot while doing it. Shit, I disagreed with this place so much that I pretty much stepped down as Supe and left the boards. Get your facts straight asshole.
__________________

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 17 Apr 2004 at 11:17 AM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 11:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pondering
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 843
Rep Power: 15
New-Star is on a distinguished road
Default

Oh, calling me crazylegs, must of been a compliment then

And im upset that your flaming me? Sorry blockhead, but your tears are extinguishing your flames before they even reach me. Whether it was funny or not, I made a simple joke about you, and you have an emotional breakdown. Like you said, it was a gay crack, and no, not the kind of gay crack your use to. Your post had several gay references."gay crack" "asshole" "call them a bitch or faggot while doing it" "stepped down" "wrapped up with your own shit" "like me flaming you?" I can go on, and on... Maybe my joke hit a sore spot. Hey, You know what they say, jokes have a little bit of truth in them.

Hey, you may of dug your own grave, but ill be more then happyto put you in it.
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 11:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon
 
Mr. Hostility's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 8,337
Rep Power: 106
Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunchild
Oh, calling me crazylegs, must of been a compliment then

And im upset that your flaming me? Sorry blockhead, but your tears are extinguishing your flames before they even reach me. Whether it was funny or not, I made a simple joke about you, and you have an emotional breakdown. Like you said, it was a gay crack, and no, not the kind of gay crack your use to. Your post had several gay references."gay crack" "asshole" "call them a bitch or faggot while doing it" "stepped down" "wrapped up with your own shit" "like me flaming you?" I can go on, and on... Maybe my joke hit a sore spot. Hey, You know what they say, jokes have a little bit of truth in them.

Hey, you may of dug your own grave, but ill be more then happyto put you in it.


"I was only kidding!" Feh... stupid bitch, quit your whining when you started this. It's not a sore spot, it's just old. Everyone and their dad has made that joke. Kinda like your inability to walk. But you get all pissy when I fire one back at you. Maybe I was kidding, maybe I wasn't. You don't know shit. But you assumed I wasn't and started back with the bashing. Who hit a sore spot now?


And again, you're flaming for the same shit you do. Someone makes a crack about you, you make threads about it all over the place. I keep it in this thread. But your dumbass whines about it all over the boards. And why can't I use the same jokes against you? I'm only here because you started it, it doesn't matter what kind of joke you made.

And yeah, you're mad about the "crazylegs" crack. Otherwise you would have let it go by now.
__________________
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 11:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pondering
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 843
Rep Power: 15
New-Star is on a distinguished road
Default

Actually your anger about the faggot sex comment, is whats dragging this out. And the point im trying to make is, people are bound to get mad over something that is true. So if im getting mad because people say I cant walk, which is true. They your getting mad about you and angle's sexcapades, must be because its also true. If someone comes up to me and says, "your dog is almost as ugly as ryan" I wouldnt even care, because I dont have a dog. But if I had a dog, and someone said "Your dog is almost as ugly as ryan" I would be furious. Not only because you look like shit on a retarded stick, but because, if someone said something like that, it could be true.

So when you seen me ask the question of how long it took you and angle to have sex. It angered you because, thats something you dont want us to know, and me insinuating it, made the tears roll down your face.

But, ill be the bigger man. Im sorry ryan, I did not have the intention of you putting your dick being angles ass plunger on blast. Now you can respond angle, but I might have to hurt your feelings.
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 12:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon
 
Mr. Hostility's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 8,337
Rep Power: 106
Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunchild
Actually your anger about the faggot sex comment, is whats dragging this out. And the point im trying to make is, people are bound to get mad over something that is true. So if im getting mad because people say I cant walk, which is true. They your getting mad about you and angle's sexcapades, must be because its also true. If someone comes up to me and says, "your dog is almost as ugly as ryan" I wouldnt even care, because I dont have a dog. But if I had a dog, and someone said "Your dog is almost as ugly as ryan" I would be furious. Not only because you look like shit on a retarded stick, but because, if someone said something like that, it could be true.

So when you seen me ask the question of how long it took you and angle to have sex. It angered you because, thats something you dont want us to know, and me insinuating it, made the tears roll down your face.

But, ill be the bigger man. Im sorry ryan, I did not have the intention of you putting your dick being angles ass plunger on blast. Now you can respond angle, but I might have to hurt your feelings.
Awwww... It's mighty white of you to apologize and all Star. But your fantasy about Kurt and I are just never going to come true. As much as you hate it, I like women. If I ws gay, I would have admitted it by now. It's the net, why would I be afraid of discrimination here? I just don't like people calling me things that aren't true. But you keep right on thinking whatever you want to think, I mean, I know that you are desparate for something to get your dick to work. So best of luck to you.

Bottom line is this: you want attention, you fucking crave it. So you do whatever you can to get it. I gave you attention and now you're feeling special because someone noticed you. Congrats, you have one less reason to roll yourself into traffic. If you cared as little as you say you do, you wouldn't have cared about the crazylegs crack. Hell, if you were half the man you say you are (and you are basically half a man), you wouldn't even care about the crippled jokes. It's not something you can change so why get pissed about it?

But you go right ahead and use the same tactics you hate so much (the same old joke over and over), and I'll keep on sitting here and eating my breakfast and laughing at your attempts to justify why you're a dumbass.
__________________
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 12:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pondering
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 843
Rep Power: 15
New-Star is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Ryan
I just don't like people calling me things that aren't true.
WaaWaaWaa. You sound just like a little boy when you said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Ryan
Bottom line is this: you want attention, you fucking crave it. So you do whatever you can to get it.
You ignorant lout, you dont possess the mental capacity to understand what I do, let alone why I do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Ryan
I gave you attention and now you're feeling special because someone noticed you. Congrats, you have one less reason to roll yourself into traffic. If you cared as little as you say you do, you wouldn't have cared about the crazylegs crack.
Lets say when you responded, you made no mention about my legs. Pretend you said something like..."You are a stupid moron" Would I still responded? Am I responding because of a crippe joke? Or am I responing because im following the unwritten flaming guidelines?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Ryan
It's not something you can change so why get pissed about it?
I guess its more ok to insult someone for something they cant help, rather then can? By any chance did you fall on your frankenstein looking head as a child?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Ryan
But you go right ahead and use the same tactics you hate so much (the same old joke over and over), and I'll keep on sitting here and eating my breakfast and laughing at your attempts to justify why you're a dumbass.
You and ryan having sex was never a serious issue. Where in my case it was about several people saying the same thing over and over again. Lets not make stupid comparisons. Enjoy your fruity pebbles, you fucking froot loop.
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey Ryan CK Off-Topic 18 31 Jan 2007 04:20 PM
Evil-Ryan Joseph Sun WarZone 26 03 Sep 2004 08:53 PM
A NEW dream match between a WWE star and a NWA-TNA star BADMAN(RAVEN) General Wrestling 10 05 Jun 2004 05:39 PM
evil-ryan StarScream Archives 0 25 Jul 2003 04:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.