ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Red Ranger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2004, 12:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road
why me Red Ranger

Im getting fucking sick and tired of that fat bitch you got in your sig fucking up every god damn thread I see your stupid ass in. I understand you may have a matabolism disorder, but that isnt a fucking reason to subject us to your pic you fat piece of shit. Your nothing but an obese, food shoveling, hippopatomus. Your a fat bat, remove your ugly face so I dont have to see you anymore you lardy whale. Also, your face is hideous, and turns my fucking stomach everytime I see it. Is that your face, or did a ostrich take a shit on your neck, you ugly ass licker.
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 10:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Instead of fighting and resorting to barbaric insults, I'll help you out and try to help your grammar.

Im getting fucking sick and tired of that fat bitch you got in your sig fucking up every god damn thread I see your stupid ass in.

Okay now, first of all, the word "I'm" is a contraction of the words "I" and "am". A contraction is basically shortening 2 words, and combining them. And when you make a contraction, you MUST put an apostrophe in there. It's just proper.

I understand you may have a matabolism disorder, but that isnt a fucking reason to subject us to your pic you fat piece of shit.

Starts off well and good, but then we come to the word "metabolism". Webster's dictionary defines the word "metabolism" as The chemical processes occurring within a living cell or organism that are necessary for the maintenance of life. In metabolism some substances are broken down to yield energy for vital processes while other substances, necessary for life, are synthesized.. Webster's dictionary, however, has no definition for the word "matabolism". And once again, those blasted words "apostrophe" and "contraction" rear their ugly, proper English heads. Damn them! And when starting a new thought (e.g. the latter 5 words of "but that isnt a fucking reason to subject us to your pic you fat piece of shit."), a comma should be used to separate the two, like so: 'but that isnt a fucking reason to subject us to your pic, you fat piece of shit.' I do like your use of end punctuation though.

Your nothing but an obese, food shoveling, hippopatomus. Your a fat bat, remove your ugly face so I dont have to see you anymore you lardy whale.

I combined these two sentences because I see a recurring problem. The word "your" is usually used to notate possession (e.g. "Is that your pack of tampons?" or "Your anal warts sure have flared up!"). The proper word you should have used is "you're" (e.g. "You're the most legless person I know!" or "You're REALLY ugly!"). And that damn apostrophe is back...or should I say ISN'T back. But good job spelling hippopotamus though. A comma wasn't really needed between "shoveling" and "hippopotamus", but I'll let it slide.

Also, your face is hideous, and turns my fucking stomach everytime I see it.

I see no problem! Bravo Scream

Is that your face, or did a ostrich take a shit on your neck, you ugly ass licker.

When asking a question, it is usually best to put a question mark at the end of the sentence. "?" This is a question mark. Use it. Become aquainted with it, and maybe one day, you'll become friends with it, and learn to use it.

Here is what Star's post SHOULD'VE (notice the apostrophe?) looked like:

I'm getting fucking sick and tired of that fat bitch you got in your sig fucking up every god damn thread I see your stupid ass in. I understand you may have a metabolism disorder, but that isn't a fucking reason to subject us to your pic, you fat piece of shit. You're nothing but an obese, food shoveling hippopatomus. You're a fat bat, remove your ugly face so I don't have to see you anymore, you lardy whale. Also, your face is hideous, and turns my fucking stomach everytime I see it. Is that your face, or did a ostrich take a shit on your neck, you ugly ass licker?

As soon as you learn from your mistakes, then you can come back.

Last edited by Tri; 08 Apr 2004 at 04:08 AM.
Tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 03:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^best reply ever. funny ass shit.
Old 08 Apr 2004, 05:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ranger
Instead of fighting and resorting to barbaric insults, I'll help you out and try to help your grammar.

Im getting fucking sick and tired of that fat bitch you got in your sig fucking up every god damn thread I see your stupid ass in.

Okay now, first of all, the word "I'm" is a contraction of the words "I" and "am". A contraction is basically shortening 2 words, and combining them. And when you make a contraction, you MUST put an apostrophe in there. It's just proper.

I understand you may have a matabolism disorder, but that isnt a fucking reason to subject us to your pic you fat piece of shit.

Starts off well and good, but then we come to the word "metabolism". Webster's dictionary defines the word "metabolism" as The chemical processes occurring within a living cell or organism that are necessary for the maintenance of life. In metabolism some substances are broken down to yield energy for vital processes while other substances, necessary for life, are synthesized.. Webster's dictionary, however, has no definition for the word "matabolism". And once again, those blasted words "apostrophe" and "contraction" rear their ugly, proper English heads. Damn them! And when starting a new thought (e.g. the latter 5 words of "but that isnt a fucking reason to subject us to your pic you fat piece of shit."), a comma should be used to separate the two, like so: 'but that isnt a fucking reason to subject us to your pic, you fat piece of shit.' I do like your use of end punctuation though.

Your nothing but an obese, food shoveling, hippopatomus. Your a fat bat, remove your ugly face so I dont have to see you anymore you lardy whale.

I combined these two sentences because I see a recurring problem. The word "your" is usually used to notate possession (e.g. "Is that your pack of tampons?" or "Your anal warts sure have flared up!"). The proper word you should have used is "you're" (e.g. "You're the most legless person I know!" or "You're REALLY ugly!"). And that damn apostrophe is back...or should I say ISN'T back. But good job spelling hippopotamus though. A comma wasn't really needed between "shoveling" and "hippopotamus", but I'll let it slide.

Also, your face is hideous, and turns my fucking stomach everytime I see it.

I see no problem! Bravo Scream

Is that your face, or did a ostrich take a shit on your neck, you ugly ass licker.

When asking a question, it is usually best to put a question mark at the end of the sentence. "?" This is a question mark. Use it. Become aquainted with it, and maybe one day, you'll become friends with it, and learn to use it.

Here is what Star's post SHOULD'VE (notice the apostrophe?) looked like:

I'm getting fucking sick and tired of that fat bitch you got in your sig fucking up every god damn thread I see your stupid ass in. I understand you may have a metabolism disorder, but that isn't a fucking reason to subject us to your pic, you fat piece of shit. You're nothing but an obese, food shoveling hippopatomus. You're a fat bat, remove your ugly face so I don't have to see you anymore, you lardy whale. Also, your face is hideous, and turns my fucking stomach everytime I see it. Is that your face, or did a ostrich take a shit on your neck, you ugly ass licker?

As soon as you learn from your mistakes, then you can come back.
Kid, kid, kid... You dont want me bringing VX into this, because once I do, its over for you. You wont be able to recover. And um, this pointing out people's grammer errors, been done before, give me something I can work with. Ill be back faggot...
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 06:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunchild
Kid, kid, kid... You dont want me bringing VX into this, because once I do, its over for you. You wont be able to recover. And um, this pointing out people's grammer errors, been done before, give me something I can work with. Ill be back faggot...
VX! VX! VX! VX! VX! VX! VX! VX! VX! VX! VX! VX!
Old 08 Apr 2004, 11:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
^best reply ever. funny ass shit.
I did that a long time ago, and no offense to RR, mine was better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunchild
And um, this pointing out people's grammer errors, been done before

Oh looky here, I found a link to my thread where I did this

Me using the grammar bash
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 11:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

You know i think Star is making people laugh.

If you read the sign on the shirt... Yes I fucked my wife on our first date.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 07:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Ahem... the word is actually grammar, not grammer... moron.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 04:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Red Ranger rules.
Old 10 Apr 2004, 10:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

lol, I like this whole pointing out people errors stuff, some funny stuff
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote