ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Why I've Been Away: The Night I Lost My Anal Virginity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2004, 01:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Why I've Been Away: The Night I Lost My Anal Virginity

Yes, that's right........it's me, The Marbleous One. And I've been away from PWF because I lost the virginity of my anus.

Because u see, the last time I was here in PWF, Stone Cold bent me over, pulled down my little panties, and fucked me in the ass.

O, and he fucked me long, hard, and royally. He fucked me til I bled and he loved every second of it.

A while back, I was on this site, posting merrily, when I noticed some piece of shit from PW, named Incisive, attempting to take over our home, PWF.

So I flamed the guy. I don't regret it.....nor do I think it was a wrong thing to do. Hell, I get treated harshly every single time I go over to PW........why not give some of that treatment back when the process is reversed?

But YOUR admin.........PW's beloved Stone Cold.......the biased ass fool......didn't quite see it in the appropriate manner that I saw it.

He gave me a warning, and told me if he has to give out two more I'll be banned.

Me? Banned? A PWF original and a legend who's NEVER been banned? Impossible.

See, let me take a moment to explain who the hell I am.

I am Mr. Marbles. I am the most hardcore mofo this site has ever seen. I'm so hardcore because I'm controversial......and I'm controversial because I'm so hardcore.

I like to flame. I said it, I'll admit it. I love flaming. My flames here at PWF aren't in a mean context........my flames rarely are. But people expect them from me, and I consistently deliver. In the past I've done a lot of shit.......a LOT of really vicious, psychotic shit that most of you have never seen before. And I was never banned. Anything I said to Incisive or anybody else was just kid's stuff compared to what I used to do. Yet, the first time I was ever banned from here was just recently, after a couple harmless insults. Why? Because the Stone Cold here now is not the same Stone Cold of yesteryear..........he's PW's boy now. I was first attracted to PWF because it was uncensored, and much more hardcore when compared to its sister site PW. Nowadays, thanks to SC, PWF is no longer an edgy alternative to PW........it's now merely a watered-down carbon copy of it.

And just like what Stone Cold has done to PWF, he's been trying to do to Mr. Marbles. He's tried to water me down. He's tried to stop the flaming (well, to his buddies from PW at least). So he continued with his whole "warning" thing, gave me two more and banned me.

What he was expecting was that I register with a new account (nevermind the fact that I've been using the same account since August 2002 and have almost 9000 posts), and go on a bitter rampage, ala Starscream or TrueWarrior, or me over at PW.

But here on PWF, I don't work that way. I take pride in not only being legendary, but having my rep respected. Much like this site's Undertaker. I'm not just gonna start ranting and raving like a child needing a time-out. This is my home. PWF. And if PWF isn't gonna have me, that's just the way it is. Bottom line, is if I get banned, I'm gone. No trying again.........no apologies...........no rampages and attemppts to seek revenge. I feel justified that the day PWF can't handle Marbles anymore is the day when it ain't the same PWF it used to be......and I no longer wanna be a part of it.

However, I'm back now. If I can't be hardcore, I just ain't Marbles. But I'm here telling you today that I will continue to be hardcore........I won't let any bitch-ass admin break my will. I ain't left the site as has been speculated. We'll see what happens if I'm banned again tho.

See, PWF ain't what it used to be. But the Marbles speaking to you now is the same one I always have been, and always will be. Stone Cold may have fucked me in the ass................but I will not..........EVER......allow him to cum all over the face of the Marbleous One. You won't never stop me.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 01:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

you know you liked it
Old 31 Mar 2004, 01:41 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold
you know you liked it

You know you fucked me way too hard.........I won't let you penetrate me again, you bastard.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 31 Mar 2004, 01:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Please continue to be the Marbles that we all know and respect.

Welcome Back.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 01:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles
You know you fucked me way too hard.........I won't let you penetrate me again, you bastard.
im sorry you didnt say anything so i didnt think i was doing anything wrong
Old 31 Mar 2004, 02:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

I ain't changin', I just hope u know that.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 02:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

lol, welcome back....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road

yeah your right, you dont go on bitter rampages, you cry like a little bitch, get the fuck off my site faggot
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 12:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Marbles and Star aren't doing anything different than they did when this place opened. What's changed is pwf, not them.
It's true. Sorry this shit happens.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road

you wanna know a secret? pwf changed in a good way...you can get away with more now, then ever... marbles is just confused because he finally got banned, while I been getting banned for stupid shit...

and I never came back bitter kid, I just make another account, thats all, pay attention idiot.
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 04:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

lmao, welcome back Marbs
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 05:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Marbs, Star,

I'll be sure to be as fair and objective as possible in all situations. I wanna keep a loose environment here... but keep the flame wars in WZ as you usually do, and we can all be happy.

Have a good time...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I need to piss...thank you.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:16 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury
you wanna know a secret? pwf changed in a good way...you can get away with more now, then ever... marbles is just confused because he finally got banned, while I been getting banned for stupid shit...

and I never came back bitter kid, I just make another account, thats all, pay attention idiot.

Shut your fucking face, you stupid crippled cocksucker. Did I say a fucking word to you? Did I utter a sound to you? Ain't nobody talking to your dumbass......you stopped making a difference around here like how many fucking months ago. You just keep leaving and leaving and you never go the fuck away. You keep making up these gay little "Starscream prophecies" and try and make your little destinies like when and where is the right time for you to leave, unaware that nobody gives a flying pair of squirrel nuts. All people want is for you to leave, and you can't understand that. How dare you come into MY thread, and attempt to tell me who's more pathetic, when I can walk away from this site for months at a time and still regain my legendary status, when you can barely go a fucking week without annoying the hell out of us just to make sure people don't forget about you.

Really, you just don't get it.........it's enough to make someone either fucking sick, or laugh hysterically. Me, it makes me sick. So shut the fuck up, and don't you dare ever think you're in my league enough to talk to me around here.
Old 01 Apr 2004, 03:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Welcome back again,lol and yup PWF isn't the same anymore, its actually become a good boys and girls site were the good get rewarded and the bad have to sit in the e-corner. But anyone that was here in 2002 and early 2003 will know that PWF was so much more fun back then, you can just start posting in a thread and before you know it that thread has blown up,lol, ah memories.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>