ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Dre v. Exo
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2004, 08:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 99
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄXōD‹S
And then we can complain about wanting new stars. But then complain about wanting to see the jobbers get title shots. Fuck Venis. He's really pissing me off now.

And didn't he get his dick chopped off?


See Exo, this is your one flaw in posting. When has Ken Shamrock complained about Wanting to push new stars? And then where in this threed did anyone agree with him about pushing Venus? You make it look like the actual people who complain about wanting new stars pushed are the same ones who want the old ones pushed too. You know different people have different views. Live with it.......
__________________

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 02:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
See Exo, this is your one flaw in posting. When has Ken Shamrock complained about Wanting to push new stars? And then where in this threed did anyone agree with him about pushing Venus? You make it look like the actual people who complain about wanting new stars pushed are the same ones who want the old ones pushed too. You know different people have different views. Live with it.......
Why the fuck are you coming after me? Did I say a single word to you? Nope. So where in the hell do you get off on coming after me? You want to live with something, then live with this. Not everybody gives a care about randy savage, or some japan jobber, or some dead wrester from 80 years ago. Live with that for a change and stop preaching.

Did I say anythign about Ken? Again, nope. I said we. As in we the people who complaign about everything that has to do with wrestling. And now you complain about how I post. I'm sick of your pain in the ass shit. Don't ever bother me again.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 03:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 99
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄXōD‹S
Why the fuck are you coming after me? Did I say a single word to you? Nope. So where in the hell do you get off on coming after me? You want to live with something, then live with this. Not everybody gives a care about randy savage, or some japan jobber, or some dead wrester from 80 years ago. Live with that for a change and stop preaching.

Did I say anythign about Ken? Again, nope. I said we. As in we the people who complaign about everything that has to do with wrestling. And now you complain about how I post. I'm sick of your pain in the ass shit. Don't ever bother me again.
LOL, okay buddy get all flustered bottom line is 'we' aren't complaining. One person said Venus should be pushed and you made it look as if 'we' were gonna complain once he was pushed.
Live with what. When do I push Randy Savage down anyones throat or say he is someone everyone should care about? Since you can't answer that question I will answer it for you never. lol but Like I said with Marlbes why is it whenever someone has a problem with me they got to bring Savage into it lol is this the only defense you people have on me. And where in the WWE forum have I ever preached about A Puro wrestler.....O never thats right calm down and realize 'we' don't complain about everything. My pain in the ass shit like what, everything you have said doesn't apply to the forum at hand but it was a nice try.....
__________________

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 03:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

^and that was another stoned rambling like you typically post. Boring, you are so boring. A bunch of lol's and double talk.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 03:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 99
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

^^^Funny thing is I'm not stoned and havn't been in 2 weeks like I stated in another threed last week. Sorry if my soberness offends some. But just like Truth when there is a problem with me you attack Savage like I have ever spoken his name outside of the Greatest Tourny forum. And where have I preached about Japan and its wrestlers in here, I am curious to see where you are coming from. And what wrestler from years ago do I keep bringing up in all my post? The lol is cause that is what I am doing, you are the typical person who has a problem with me. Stating shit that truly isn't true and doing it in the same format as people before you. But like I said it was a nice try.
__________________

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 03:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

This is why I don't even bother with what you post anymore. You always hide behind the same stuff. "I didn't post that in this forum, I didn't say anybody's name in that forum, It's like Truth and Marbles blah blah blah." You see, it's nothing but excuses. You were sitting there crying about Sammartino or Rogers getting booted. But I know you'll just say that wasn't in this forum, so it doesn't matter. That is an excuse. When you sit there and cry about Dupree or Orton or Cena getting too much too soon because Bret Hart waited for years on end. That is an excuse. Oh, but if you really need me to tie it all up in a nice little package for you and make it completely and totally relevent to this thread, since I know you'll cry about it, then for you to say that wrestlers have to pay their dues before they get title runs, then by your own logic Val Venis should be at the top, main eventing, and you should be defending him. I know you won't, I know you don't need to, because there's nothing to defend. So you are contradicting yourself. Or maybe you just don't like him, like you don't like other wrestlers, so you hide behind the "they haven't paid their dues yet." excuse. Or maybe you're just out to start arguments. I've seen you post that before.

Oh, and if you're going to hide behind the "typical person who has a problem with me" bullshit, then ask yourself why you came after me in the first place? Maybe it's you who has the real problem. When was the last time I spoke to you? I don't even bother responding to most of your posts anymore. I have a problem with you, but you were the one who came after me? Does that make any "sense" dre?
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 03:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 99
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Okay so when I said Samartino should have won the tounry how many times did I bitch about him losing? Once in the threed that was about Samrtino, that was on topic, the way you come off its sounds like I was all over the place bitching about it. I said it once in the threed that it was about. But hey if that is all you got for jumping the gun on me then fine by that. I said Rogers was one of the greatest in the Rogers threed and now I'm bitching about that too? Please Exo get a gripe; so now when a topic is at hand by your logic I shouldn't state an opinion but rather not post at all. See this little argument would hold water if maybe I bitch about it outside of the threeds that were disgned for debate.

And by my logic Val Venus should be champion? right even though in this very threed I posted that he shouldn't be and there is no room for him. Okay I guess Brooklyn Brawler should be a champion too right, stop reaching. Go read some shit about what I post about champions. If you knew anything you would know Venus isn't the best wrestler for a title. And again I ask were do I bitch about Japensses wrestlers like you claim. Where have I randomly preached about anything?

I set here crying about Orton? I see how praising him is crying. Find one post where I am negative towards Orton and get back to me. O wait you can't. So I said Dupree should have time to flourish but I was happy to have him on SD and now I am bitching, please stop reaching. Cena hasn't gotten shit to soon, if you knew anything you would know he has been around longer then a lot my problem with him is he sucks inside of the ring over the last 5 months, unless you can name a good match he has had. And where on the entire forum do I talk about paying dues. My argument comes with bulilding a history not paying dues. I creid about Lesnar and now look where he is. Must be some truth in what I believe huh, but you seem to think history won't repeat itself. This is why I don't bother with you post, though they seem like the contain important shit its nothing more then a bag of hot air. Nothing in you last post makes the slighest since.

Lets try this again and this time I will let it be open for Genral, Smarks, GWT, and WWE when I ask

Where have I pushed Savage down anyones throat?

Where do I talk about Japensse wrestling and some jobber from Japan?

Nowhere bud get it right, I didn't come after you I simply pointed out your redicules comment as if the same people who want push's for some are the same people who want to bitch about it when they get it. Which goes back to my original statement. Different people have different views, live with it.....
__________________

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 04:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

^sigh, so boring. I guess your own history is open to interpretation, or wherever it's convenient

I guess you will never understand my point. Everyone on the net is a complaing bitch. That's why I said "we" in the first place. Maybe you didn't understand it then, which is why you started this to begin with. But that's ok, since you've missed most of my poinst in this whole little fiasco you started.

I suppose I should just sit here and say "when did I ever say I was specifically talking about Ken and that's why I [u]didn't[/] even use his or anyone elses name!" but that would be exactly what you do when you don't want to get to the issues and feel like running in circles...

But, if you want to live with it, then get the fuck off your high horse and deal with other ppl's opinions. Because nobody on this board argues with as many different ppl about as many different topics as you do.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 04:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 99
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄXōD‹S
This is why I don't even bother with what you post anymore. You always hide behind the same stuff. "I didn't post that in this forum, I didn't say anybody's name in that forum, It's like Truth and Marbles blah blah blah." You see, it's nothing but excuses. You were sitting there crying about Sammartino or Rogers getting booted. But I know you'll just say that wasn't in this forum, so it
lol, so I'm thinking maybe you speak some truth in you comment so I go back and look to see if I really was 'bitching' about Rogers and Samartino and low and behold:

http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/showthread.php?t=28902

http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/showthread.php?t=29120

If you call this bitching then you ain't seen nothing yet. But okay buddy if this is what you got against me then good job


And then this:

Quote:
But, if you want to live with it, then get the fuck off your high horse and deal with other ppl's opinions. Because nobody on this board argues with as many different ppl about as many different topics as you do.
Umm the whole point of me saying anything Exo, and I'm not sure if you get this yet was because you didn't respect his opinion. That is why I said remember this "Different people have different views, live with it....."

No one argues with as many people on this board as I do. Funny I don't seem to argue with a bunch of people other then when I want to generate post and traffick. You see I don't know if your aware of this either but without debate there can be no post and without post the forum goes dead. Is this sinking in, and though You are pissed kidd I still got repsect for your bitter ass
__________________

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 05:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

What? So you're starting an argument with me was just for generating traffic??? But then you asked for an argument on who should be ent mod to, didn't you? Dre, you're getting desparate. But hey, I know you won't admit that you started this shit, even though I've made it very clear to you that everyone on this board is a bunch of complainers. But I suppose if I had said that in anybody elses thread, you would have said the same exact smack talk to me anyways.

And now you're trying to clean up your rep or something?

"16 time champ, but how many of those reigns meant a dime? about 6 or 7 at best."

"Rogers is my vote. No one can say that Flair is better then Rogers with a straight face knowing that Flair is Rogers."

I like how you go about knocking flair, since you want to come off as some sort of Super Wrestling fan by backing Rogers and then trying to make it out like you know who the real nature boy is or some shit like that. LMAO. Different ppl have different views. live with it.

"Samartino
The Greatest WWF Champion ever. No one can contest it. He simply is number one. And he is the Greatest Wrestler of all time. Pretty much this tourny is over....... "

^see, this is why I said you were crying about samartino. I guess I got it wrong. Even though a bunch of other ppl voted for Austin, and he might win the whole thing. You know, different ppl have different views...

"And why can't people believe that these two are still in this. Because they didn't have some outrageous gimmicks yet ones that were believable, and match's better then most of everyone else's..."

Or that nobody ever cared about either of them? Well, except you, because there is nobody on the planet that would ever say they deserved to get as far as they did.

"That would make sense if people applied that same logic to Hart v. Thesz, but they didn't look at the whole picture...."

Gee dre, aren't ppl allowed to have their own opinions? Live with it. And yet when I question your logic you act all defensive. What gives? Are you that worried about contradicting yourself?
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2004, 07:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 99
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄXōD‹S
What? So you're starting an argument with me was just for generating traffic??? But then you asked for an argument on who should be ent mod to, didn't you? Dre, you're getting desparate. But hey, I know you won't admit that you started this shit, even though I've made it very clear to you that everyone on this board is a bunch of complainers. But I suppose if I had said that in anybody elses thread, you would have said the same exact smack talk to me anyways.

And now you're trying to clean up your rep or something?

"16 time champ, but how many of those reigns meant a dime? about 6 or 7 at best."

"Rogers is my vote. No one can say that Flair is better then Rogers with a straight face knowing that Flair is Rogers."

I like how you go about knocking flair, since you want to come off as some sort of Super Wrestling fan by backing Rogers and then trying to make it out like you know who the real nature boy is or some shit like that. LMAO. Different ppl have different views. live with it.

"Samartino
The Greatest WWF Champion ever. No one can contest it. He simply is number one. And he is the Greatest Wrestler of all time. Pretty much this tourny is over....... "

^see, this is why I said you were crying about samartino. I guess I got it wrong. Even though a bunch of other ppl voted for Austin, and he might win the whole thing. You know, different ppl have different views...

"And why can't people believe that these two are still in this. Because they didn't have some outrageous gimmicks yet ones that were believable, and match's better then most of everyone else's..."

Or that nobody ever cared about either of them? Well, except you, because there is nobody on the planet that would ever say they deserved to get as far as they did.

"That would make sense if people applied that same logic to Hart v. Thesz, but they didn't look at the whole picture...."

Gee dre, aren't ppl allowed to have their own opinions? Live with it. And yet when I question your logic you act all defensive. What gives? Are you that worried about contradicting yourself?
No Exo, I started this with you cause you added nothing to this threed but a negative reply which didn't add shit. You talk about people having different opinions but when someone gives one you shit on it.

No I asked for an Arguement for Ent mod, because Igloo diserves a spot and when some were trying to push for another person to be mod and gave a week reason I wanted to know how certain standards apply to some and not to others. What happend in that threed btw. O thats right the main person who was pushing against Igloo over someone else, didn't have a leg to stand on, once I articulated the point.

How am I getting desperate. Again Exo, stop reaching.

Admit I started this shit. Of course I started it, what are you retarded? I quoted you, isn't that obvious?

Why did you make it clear that everyone is a complainer, I mean different opinions are bound to lead to complaints but thank you Mr. Wizard for you well thought comment on how people complain about everything in a threed about Val Venus and his push. And yes I would have said it to you and any other threed that had nothing to do with your comment. It is simple should Venus get a push? You come out with 'Everyone is a complainer on the internet' Did I miss something, was anyone even complaining besides you in your complaint about complaints. Please try and think before you make such asinine comments on things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand, and what was at hand you completly shat on. Your first post was the very thing you are trying to knock me for, go back and read that shit, it has no regards for opinion.

What rep? What do I need to clean up about my rep, I laugh at you thinking I'm trying to clean shit up. You said I was crying and whining about Samartino and Rogers. What are you some school girl that needs to post half of my post but not the rest like when I said "Flair is one of the greatest of all time." I see that comment didn't make it in yor example the way you make it look is as if I was knocking Flair. I wasn't; and Unlike you I backed my reason up solidly, had I not you would have tried and jumped on it.

Or what about this commment to DC in the same post " But I see what your saying in your point, it does come down to a matter of opinion" Further showing that I know it comes down to opinion and am equally open to others. Geez Exo, nice to see your tactics are nothing short of ignorant. Or what about this one "Thats just how I view it, but it will be interesting to see if anyone votes Rogers besides me...." You make me look like some Nazi, when I know different people will view things differently.

So I made a post about Samartino and how the tourny as far as historic wrestlers is over and now I'm crying. I think it takes a little more then one post about the topic at hand to be crying. Please I still support and add to that tourny.

And then while trying to make it look like I don't care about others opinions you post this:

Quote:
Or that nobody ever cared about either of them? Well, except you, because there is nobody on the planet that would ever say they deserved to get as far as they did.
Right so how is my comment about Samartino any different then your comment about Malenko. BTW Dean Malenko in 97' was the #1 wrestler in the world as voted not only by the fans but every major editor of wrestler, including PWI. So not only is this statement also asinine and untrue but it reflects poorly over the very point you are trying to proove against me. Make it a little harder for me Exo, come on now.....

Quote:
Gee dre, aren't ppl allowed to have their own opinions? Live with it. And yet when I question your logic you act all defensive. What gives? Are you that worried about contradicting yourself
This is my favorite. This is where you reach the hardest. I see you like to quote me out of context which you do so well, maybe your strongest point. Maybe politics is where you should be. As Oeo said I couldn't really vote for Malenko on technical ability, where I responded that would be true had they not the round before used the same logic against Thesz to vote out Hart when people didn't look at the whole picture, but simply on technic and watchablity. And since it was Hart v. Malenko I used that same logic. Now where in that post is the problem. You have become a hypocrite in this very threed. And I am sadden that you have tried to munipulate my words against me. Something that is hard to do in its own right, but rest assure buddy I am anything but on the defensive. If you weren't on the defensive you would have known that.....
__________________


Last edited by Dre; 29 Mar 2004 at 07:18 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 12:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
No Exo, I started this with you cause you added nothing to this threed but a negative reply which didn't add shit. You talk about people having different opinions but when someone gives one you shit on it.

No I asked for an Arguement for Ent mod, because Igloo diserves a spot and when some were trying to push for another person to be mod and gave a week reason I wanted to know how certain standards apply to some and not to others. What happend in that threed btw. O thats right the main person who was pushing against Igloo over someone else, didn't have a leg to stand on, once I articulated the point.

How am I getting desperate. Again Exo, stop reaching.

Admit I started this shit. Of course I started it, what are you retarded? I quoted you, isn't that obvious?

Why did you make it clear that everyone is a complainer, I mean different opinions are bound to lead to complaints but thank you Mr. Wizard for you well thought comment on how people complain about everything in a threed about Val Venus and his push. And yes I would have said it to you and any other threed that had nothing to do with your comment. It is simple should Venus get a push? You come out with 'Everyone is a complainer on the internet' Did I miss something, was anyone even complaining besides you in your complaint about complaints. Please try and think before you make such asinine comments on things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand, and what was at hand you completly shat on. Your first post was the very thing you are trying to knock me for, go back and read that shit, it has no regards for opinion.

What rep? What do I need to clean up about my rep, I laugh at you thinking I'm trying to clean shit up. You said I was crying and whining about Samartino and Rogers. What are you some school girl that needs to post half of my post but not the rest like when I said "Flair is one of the greatest of all time." I see that comment didn't make it in yor example the way you make it look is as if I was knocking Flair. I wasn't; and Unlike you I backed my reason up solidly, had I not you would have tried and jumped on it.

Or what about this commment to DC in the same post " But I see what your saying in your point, it does come down to a matter of opinion" Further showing that I know it comes down to opinion and am equally open to others. Geez Exo, nice to see your tactics are nothing short of ignorant. Or what about this one "Thats just how I view it, but it will be interesting to see if anyone votes Rogers besides me...." You make me look like some Nazi, when I know different people will view things differently.

So I made a post about Samartino and how the tourny as far as historic wrestlers is over and now I'm crying. I think it takes a little more then one post about the topic at hand to be crying. Please I still support and add to that tourny.

And then while trying to make it look like I don't care about others opinions you post this:



Right so how is my comment about Samartino any different then your comment about Malenko. BTW Dean Malenko in 97' was the #1 wrestler in the world as voted not only by the fans but every major editor of wrestler, including PWI. So not only is this statement also asinine and untrue but it reflects poorly over the very point you are trying to proove against me. Make it a little harder for me Exo, come on now.....



This is my favorite. This is where you reach the hardest. I see you like to quote me out of context which you do so well, maybe your strongest point. Maybe politics is where you should be. As Oeo said I couldn't really vote for Malenko on technical ability, where I responded that would be true had they not the round before used the same logic against Thesz to vote out Hart when people didn't look at the whole picture, but simply on technic and watchablity. And since it was Hart v. Malenko I used that same logic. Now where in that post is the problem. You have become a hypocrite in this very threed. And I am sadden that you have tried to munipulate my words against me. Something that is hard to do in its own right, but rest assure buddy I am anything but on the defensive. If you weren't on the defensive you would have known that.....
let's just see, I believe I replied in this thread to express my disgust with Val Venis. So how did my reply add nothing? Maybe it was your little remark against me that really added nothing. What did it do besides create some huge p2p war? Wow dre, you sure added a lot with that post didn't you. Impressive.

Oh, so when you say you argue to bring in traffic you're trying to bring in more traffic to the mod room or to this site? I mean, how much traffic have you been able to bring in by starting shit with me? Not much, since nobody else cares but me and you. That's not much of a bump up in traffic. Or maybe you wanted to retract that and change your line of thought. I mean suddenly you wanted to bring in traffic, but then the next thing I know it's because you didn't like somebody's nomination. Wouldn't that be somebody elses opinion? Did you have to make a huge stink or were you just looking to start an argument? Looks to me like you had your mind set and just wanted a chance to post another essay. But I don't even care about who is mod in ent. Whoever they pick is fine. I can't help it if you like to start a ruckus over everything. I mean, you sure did a lot of complaining about huge smilies. Or are you going to change your stance on that now to? I know you will, I know you'll come up with some far fetched excuse to try and explain yourself again. It's what you do.

And so you started shit with me. You could have done it in the wz. Wouldn't that have been the smarter thing to do, or you thought you were adding something to this thread. Did you really do anything but start a war by coming after me?

I'm not even sure what you're talking about after that. Everyone does complain. Are you still missing the part where I said "we"? That includes myself. i can put down venis all I want, and then somebody else is going to bitch back. In this case it happens to be you doing the bitching.

But then you go on to say I only quoted part of your post. That's pretty much what you did when you started this whole mess isn't it. It's ok, you like to have your double standards. It goes back to your selective memory. But if what I said wasn't true, then you wouldn't be going to such lengths to try and change your stance. Like the little caveat you post after the fact changes anything. You ask where did you ever say something, and I give it to you. Then you want to pretend that because you gave them a pat on the back after you spit on them in changes what you said. It's too bad it doesn't work that way dre. You can't have it both ways. You can't come after me for half a post and then try to defend yourself on those grounds.

But then you go on, as if to make yourself fell vindicated by your little retorts. It's funny, it really is. Here you are making a case for your wrestlers and then you end with what's basically "hey it's my opinionoin LMAO, you won't even stand on your own staments then. But then you say you did your flair retraction because if you didn't me or dc would have jumped on it. Are you more worried about the repricussions of your posts than you are of having your own opinion? Are you really that worried about me coming after you? It's funny, because after all this, it really has nothing to do with wrestling, it has to do with you running your mouth off on me for something that in the end is pretty trivial. I guess you wanted to make something bigger out of it. I guess you took the complaining comment a little too personal. If I wanted to go after you, I could pick a hundred better comments you've made, and I've gone to war with you over a bunch of different wrestlers before. Why'd you pick something that wasn't even dirrected at you dre? Why'd you pick something that didn't even have to do with a wrestler? Have you been just waiting to say something to me? I guess I get a pretty good reaction most of the time, didn't know I had a fan out there looking for something to start a war with me over.

I'm looking at some pwi awards, and it's funny, I don't see Malenko being voted wrestler of the year in '97, I see lugar. Maybe it's just me. But you know trying to use that as a way to validate your thoughs on anybody is going to come right back at you. You can't stand on that ground without looking at who was the wrestler of 2003. It was Kurt Angle. I'm sure you knew that, but conveniently ignore it when you start saying he hasn't accomplished enough. Or that now you're on your brock bashing, that he was wrestler of the year in 2002. Or when you say Austin's impact was only for 3 years that he was wrestler of the year in 98, 99 and then in 01. And who was it in 2000, none other than The Rock. Don't play that awards/pwi crap with me Dre, you know full and well I'm going to get more than enough to squash that train of thought. Unless you want to place so much emphasis on it, then you're going to have to reconsider your brock comments.

Then you go on against what, every other poster and attacked their logic. That's just pretty bad, considering you're coming after me for saying everyone complains. Isn't it really the same thing Dre? You're saying that other ppl's points and opinions aren't valid because they voted one way, and then decided different factors are at stake for a different round. So what you're saying is that ppl weren't consistant with their voting reasons. C'mon dre, how is that any different than me saying everyone complains? It isn't. But you like to pretend that it is. You went out there and made a huge case out of ppl voting differently. But hey, aren't they allowed to? Or is everyone supposed to apply dre's criteria. It's funny, bacause they didn't, and you get to live with it.

I didn't have to manipulate your words, you keep feeding me more ammo to expose your inconsitencies. You just called me a hypocrite, but then you give me the very info I need to pin that back on you. You come after me for saying something about everybody, but then you went after everybody else by attacking their voting standards. Dre, that is what a hypocrite does. You can't have it both ways. You can't pretend to take a moral high ground while your going after ppl's votes on a tournament. You can't give PWI as a reason to justify somebody if you're not going to take into account all the other ppl on the list. You can't sit there and come after me for something you yourself are guilty of.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 99
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

LOL, Exo you are so desperate here, get over it, I made a comment on a comment you made in this thread because I was tired of you always complaining about people complaining, and you took it to another level all together. You bitched about the same thing in the smilie threed, you know how everone complains about everything. How many times are you gonna let us know everyone complains? Please tell me one more time, just so I get it 110%. Maybe Iím just tired of hearing you complain about people complaining You want to do P2P war over something that I said about a flaw in your shit then fine by me.

I donít even need to respond long to this so let me just tie up the ends that for some reason you donít get. What problem do you have with what I said in the mod room first and foremost? Iím just wondering because you keep bringing it up but you donít seem to have shit to actually say about it. If you had any problem with ONE thread that is in the mod room then reply and stop being a bitch about it. Come out and say what it is. I already gave my reason for supporting Igloo to be the Ent. Mod. Your mod room argument is soo lame and week; because no one could combat the observation I noticed, not even you, so there must have been some truth in what I was saying. Please again Exo your reaching is terrible. Second I wasnít trying to bring in any type of traffic to shit by quoting your shit and saying different people will have different views. Itís a statement that is true. And the very same statement you tried to use against me in this very thread, but you must have forgotten that havenít you. The only time the word traffic came up was when you claimed I argue with more people on the site then anyone else. First that isnít even true just another one of your asinine comments that holds no water, but I forgive for such outlandish accusation, which you wonít be able to back up. What are you talking about suddenly I wanted to increase traffic? Do you even hold a train of thought kid, I said that without debate there can be no traffic, by your previous comments debate is bad. But this isnít a debate kid this is simply between you and I off wrestling talk. It has nothing to do with traffic when will you learn this. Just like Oeo makes debatable threeds in smarks that he may not agree with he does it to generate traffic. What donít you see about this? Unless you think he thinks Eddy Guerruro is an overblown cruiserweight. Topics like that make people respond, but this isnít about a topic, something you canít stay on anywaysÖÖ.

I donít like somebody nomination? LOL you are so desperate as I did say it doesnít matter who got it out of the two of them, it was simply the reason that was used for the nomination that bothered me. You must have been to slow to notice the reason why a certain person was nominated, it contradicted how another mod was choose to become one. And guess what I was right. Not opinion kid but fact brought to you by myself. I guess I shouldnít have stuck up for Syn either when everyone was coming down hard on her either. I simply call it like I see it no more no less. You have so much to say about this mod thing yet you didnít add shit to the topic in the mod room, hmmmm why donít you choose direction and go their. Iím arguing with you now over something I donít even know where you stand on. Lets move on cause I game, set, matched that thread anywaysÖÖ..

Whatís this I did a lot of complaining about the big smiles? Okay I said they should be on the second smile page because they take up a lot of space. That is a lot of complaining. Please I said it doesnít matter what happens to them cause I would support whatever decisions was made. Your hurting yourself kid, looking for any and everything. By your logic no one should be able to voice their opinion.

See Exo, keep weaving and dodging. I quoted your ass in context and you quoted my ass out of context, it really is that simple. Everything I ever post about wrestling is backed up solidly, and since you are dwelling mainly on the Greatest Tournament forum then I can say everything I posted in there is backed the hell up solidly. If you had any problem with what I posted in their Iím sure you would have said something. You sound like a child. The difference between you and I Exo is that when I see something I donít agree with I speak on it. That canít be the same with you cause now you are bringing up all sorts of shit that had to do with individual post in the GWAT forum. If you had such a problem with what I was posting you should have said something. Now you want to go back in time in talk about individual threeds. Bitch please go back to those threeds and make your point there, your ass was silent then you know when you had the chance to do so. O whatís that either you didnít have a problem with what I was posting or simply put your ass agreed. I see something wrong or something I donít agree on I speak on it right then and there. You donít do that if you had you wouldnít be coming out of the woodwork with this problem. Then I vindicate myself by saying its my opinion? Are you slow, of course its my opinion. Tell me Exo how does one get a point across without having an opinion. Keep trying dogg, maybe one day your point will get across without an opinion. Or are you saying after I put down the other wrestler I say its my opinion. I donít know if your familiar with how to base an argument over two wrestlers or not. But rule number one kidd is find the weakness in the wrestler you are voting against. Thatís what I did o so well, and against you didnít seem to have a problem then but now you got one. Get over yourself, any problem you saw you should have called then and there, but you didnít and so your shit is starting to become null and void. Am I more concerned about you or DC coming after my post? LOL donít be silly kid when have I ever showed fear of repercussion to one of my threeds. Do you fully think this shit out before you type. If I was afraid of repercussion then I wouldnít have made the comment about yours. Come on Exo use that brain inside your head. How can I be afraid of repercussion if Iím the one starting with everyone like you claimed earlier. You canít have it both ways. You have to smear me one way or the other, but you canít build two cases that contradict themselves. Its okay I let you choose one laterÖÖ. How am I worried about you. How have Iíve been waiting to say something to you? I said something to you when you edited Coderís shit I said something to you with your current asinine comment the other day in this thread. Do no flatter yourself, like I said when I see something wrong I call it right then and there. You seem to be the one with a shit load of things to say to me when I point something out. If I didnít know any better Iíd say you were waiting for this.

LOL, Exo do you really think that by trying to mix different accreditations up that you will accomplish anything. Donít you dare try and take away the fact that Malenko was #1 out of 500 wrestlers in 97í for the PWI 500. hey this is where I put your foot in your mouth. http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrest...i/pwi50097.htm. If you want I can give you the magazine that I have that also confirms this. We arenít talking about PWI Yearly Awards, and I didnít even mention PWI Yearly Awards. And now that this is out of the way, it goes right back to your asinine comments about Malenko and how no one ever cared. Okay kidd get over it. And whatís this Brock bashing lol. Exo when I said way back that Brock got what he got to soon, I was right. Unless you can say that Iím not. BTW where is Brock. O thatís right, not around. Just like I said, if you give someone to much to soon, they will loose interest. But I guess I was wrong about that. Where did I say Rocky wasnít a good entertainer. I said he was a bad champion, and unless you look at it from a smark point of view for business, you canít say he is the crowning jewel of good matches. Then I went into skills inside the ring, and how I think he doesnít have to many matchís that are gonna go down as classic. This btw is true from where Iím setting. Kurt angle hasnít accomplished as much as Eddy is what I said:
Quote:
ďI think Taking a man who has done what he has been doing what he has been doing for 15 years, and taking a man who has been doing what he has been doing for 4 years is kind of hard. You have Eddy who is able not to get hurt every 2 years on average and you take Kurt who can't even wrestle anymore, and it opens the door Eddy edging out Kurt. Not to mention Angle has had his 8 great match's but Eddy has had over 30 classic match's I start with Eddy v. Malenko best of 3 falls ECW and move on from there. I saw Eddy Guerrero make the peoples champ in the Rock; who was also still green and make a match worth wild. Angle doesn't sell his match's as good as Eddy does, and Angle isn't a traditional wrestler in other words he is mostly a technician and brawler. Eddy to me is simply always on his game, and has been doing what he has been doing for 4 times longer then Angle. Angle to me won't be around much longer, and certainly hasn't wrestled enough in 2004 to be pound-for-pound the best wrestler in the world today. Add that in with the fact that Angle is heavy compared to Eddy, KENTA, Liger, Juvi, Daniels, Chavito, Sabin, Styles and the majority of others and I simply think Angle is more so over excluded. He has wrestled maybe like 4 matches in 04'. So in todayís wrestling game he doesn't hold a candle to the men I have mention ahead of him. One main reason is because we don't see enough of him to base a decision of just how good he is on a regular day bases. ď
So yes he hasnít accomplished enough, and Exo if you had any sense you would know Angle isnít exactly someone who is a pound-for-pound wrestler. That was what me and One were discussing and Again I show just how much you like to take what I say out of context, damn kidd are you really becoming that sorry? Again you want to take what I say out of context. Austinís impact on the WWF was for 3 years. What is so hard to understand about that. Everyone says he was the man for what he did for the WWE and I pose the point that for 3 years he was the largest impact. But you want to pretend I donít praise him in WCW like any other. You want to act as if Iím bashing him on his in ring ability when he was an active wrestler. Donít mix my current dislike for a man who doesnít wrestle and discredits the active talent for the man who at one time was the man. I acknowledge that and though I think he was at his best in 93í and 94í I admit that his impact came in 97í to 00í get over yourself, you pick and choose things and portray some fucked up picture that doesnít exist.

Point out Exo where I said other peopleís points and opinions arenít valid Exo? That is all I want from this post. And yes I started voting differently once everyone else was. Your point being? What I voted Malenko over Hart. Is that all you have is that the one thing you got. Do you know how many of my favorite wrestlers I voted against. No, apparently not because if you did you know 1 compared to 20 isnít shit. Get over it Iíve never seen someone reach so much as you. I made a huge case about people voting. I think you meant DC made a huge case about people voting, I merely support his thread. Geez Exo, keep reaching. I said I wasnít gonna type much and then I re-read your shit and said to myself. I gotta clear some of the bullshit you spew up. Live with it Exo, different people will have different views, that is what I said to you in the beginning and thatís what Iím saying nowÖÖÖ.
__________________

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 08:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Dre, I sat here for about half an hour trying to organize and hack apart all your arguments, and I got pretty far, it was a long post even by your standards. But I just kinda don't care anymore. I mean, it's getting neither of us anywhere and quite frankly, I'm pretty confused by how many points you jump from and off on. It's getting hard just to follow.

We either sit here and do this forever, or we step off.

I really don't have many problems with what you have to say about most wrestlers. I think you hold different ppl to different standards though. I think you have a tendancy to glorify past legends while putting down most of the current talent. I think you are unbending when it comes to other ppl's favorites and will go to great lengths to try and justify the ppl you like through different means ie. malenko winning #1. I think you have one way of doing things and it's either your way or no way. I think you make big deals out of small things and spend way more time analyzing than you do enjoying.

And at any rate, I just don't like you much these days. I used to enjoy going to war with you over Cena or Rock or whoever, we've had more than a few runins, but lately, it just seems to grate on my nerves more than anything else. Maybe it's because everytime I come into this forum it's filled with outrage at whatever is happening. To tell the truth, I think you've caused a lot of change in this forum, and not necessarilly for the better. I spent a lot of time talking with One and Truth and Blood and a lot of other guys who were hanging around before you came back. Then I see you in huge drawn out arguments with guys ranging from Marbles to SP. My opinion of you has changed for the worse. I've a feeling you aren't happy with me either, so that's cool. That's why I really don't bother responding to a lot of your posts anymore, whether I agree with them or not. It's just not worth my time. If you hadn't said anything to me, I wouldn't even be in here. And then I could go on about how much time we've both spent that could be better spent on the rest of the forum. It's just getting pointless now and I'm spent. I don't have the energy to carrry this anymore. After you reply, I'm just going to split this and dump all the fighting into the bin.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 09:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
Posts: 7,766
Rep Power: 656
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default

Damn guys, all this reading I had to do, lol. Im gonna go take an aspirin now
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.