ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I asked for nothing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2004, 02:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default I asked for nothing.

Listen you fucking cretins... I did not ask for OT. I've proved it before... but I'll have to prove it again...

Here is the convo that took place the night I became Mod...

Quote:
[10:25:27 PM] YES DA MAN B:
http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/...read.php?p=4268
66#post426866
[10:25:46 PM] Trevelbond: Woah
[10:26:08 PM] Trevelbond: *Is stunned*
[10:26:13 PM] YES DA MAN B: (weird)
[10:26:26 PM] Trevelbond: *by the news, not literally*
[10:26:36 PM] Trevelbond: *If its happening*
[10:26:54 PM] * YES DA MAN BILL GOLDBERG IS STAYING! has changed
his/her name to Dr. Detfink
[10:27:54 PM] Trevelbond: I can't imagine what Marbs is gonna say to
that....
[10:29:13 PM] Dr. Detfink: (err2)
[10:29:21 PM] Trevelbond: :err
[10:29:30 PM] Dr. Detfink: he finally responded to my warning i gave
him
[10:29:42 PM] Trevelbond: I read it...
[10:29:54 PM] Trevelbond: He is not gonna do well... is he?
[10:30:13 PM] Dr. Detfink: read my response (err2)
[10:30:19 PM] Trevelbond: kk
[10:30:25 PM] Trevelbond: just a sec
[10:30:31 PM] Dr. Detfink: kk
[10:30:47 PM] Trevelbond: LMAO
[10:31:00 PM] Trevelbond: That was so damn outta left field
[10:31:06 PM] Dr. Detfink:
[10:31:49 PM] Trevelbond: you actually gonna consider me as mod?
[10:32:11 PM] Dr. Detfink: this is what im gonna do
[10:32:19 PM] Dr. Detfink: you are gonna not let me down
[10:32:22 PM] Dr. Detfink: im gonna walk into that thread
[10:32:27 PM] Dr. Detfink: im gonna grab my keyboard
[10:32:31 PM] Dr. Detfink: and im naming you mod
[10:32:37 PM] Dr. Detfink: holler, if ya hear me
[10:32:43 PM] Trevelbond: *Sirens*
[10:32:50 PM] Trevelbond: *Hollering*
[10:32:56 PM] Trevelbond: Cool man... ty
Just because I don't treat SC like shit does not mean that I kiss his ass, as some of you jealous bitches are saying.

Remember this: I am calling you all out.

This was directed at SC as well... I was sick of the shitty situation in OT and Ent... so I spoke up, and apparently alot of you agreed... people had been calling for "someones" head,, for months prior to my thead.

So that makes me the bad guy?

I call out some people, because they aren't doing shit... and I'M THE BAD GUY??

Anyone who thinks that can honestly kiss my Cracka ass... I think Rebel would agree with me... we talk fairly often over MSN... and he was happy for me...

So I'm gonna name names... Dade, Tooth, I'm not sure what your problems are with me... maybe I'm just paranoid... I dunno... but both of you accused me of shit as soon as I got the spot....

As I have said before, I was nominated by several people in the Mod room.... its not my business to tell you who... but if they wish to come forward, now is the time.

And any dick-witted, puckered ass bloodless cunt that says that I shouldn't have the spot because there are people who have been here longer... don't bullshit yourself... that doesn't matter...

Starscream, I know you wanted the spot, but thats no reason to act like a cunt... I'm not even gonna bother with you really...

Thats all I have to say... I wanted to clear my name... so if you don't belive what I'm saying, challenge it here...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2004, 03:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm standing up for Trev on this one.....I said he should get the nod.....

now, I also think it should now become a dead issue.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2004, 04:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I have never really had a problem with him I was just initiating him into ot modhood
Old 20 Mar 2004, 07:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Starscream

ok, that does it, no more mr. nice scream.... this is war...
Old 20 Mar 2004, 07:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream
ok, that does it, no more mr. nice scream.... this is war...
LOL@Nice Scream. I scream, you scream, we all scream for Nice Scream

Also, since this is war, will it be Rocky Road Nice Scream?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2004, 07:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Starscream

lol, in my sig on pw i had almost the samething, but instead i said, we all scream for starscream...
Old 20 Mar 2004, 08:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Trev, don't worry about those bitches. I don't know what the hell their problem is. Like Trev said, he didn't ask once. Also, here's something for the idiots. There's something called a mod room. You can't see it. There we talk about stuff you can't see. Do you get my point yet? Since you can't see what was said, how are you suppose to know whats really going on?

In the thread where it was brought up, he didn't repond to it AT ALL. Do you know what that means?

He didn't ask.

Very good guys!

It was actually the mods at PWF that wanted him in.
Old 20 Mar 2004, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Starscream

your incorrect rebel...as long as im a member of pwf, you cant say pwf wanted him as the ot mod, cause I dont
Old 20 Mar 2004, 09:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Lay the fuck off Trevelbond people, he's doing a great job in OT... you have no reason to complain... don't let your jealousy get the best of you...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2004, 09:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Starscream

Old 20 Mar 2004, 09:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think Trev is doing a great job, he's been trying to get more traffic in OT for the last 2 or 3 days because people aren't making threads and creating traffic, so I think Trev is doing a great job as mod so leave him alone
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2004, 01:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

trev is doing with OT what he did with MOTM. he increased traffic. trev is a great thread maker, and has really good ideas.

why people say so-and-so should've gotten the spot because he/she was here longer, i dont know. syn's been here longer than trev, does that mean she should still have the OT spot......no

so, trev gets my full support on this one
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2004, 01:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Quote:
that WOULD be funny...if you hadnt posted it already and didnt whore out the pictures more than Christina Aguilera.
Old 21 Mar 2004, 01:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
your incorrect rebel...as long as im a member of pwf, you cant say pwf wanted him as the ot mod, cause I dont
He said the Mods at PWF... not all posters...

But I feel that I am supported by the majority.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2004, 03:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman666
I think Trev is doing a great job, he's been trying to get more traffic in OT for the last 2 or 3 days because people aren't making threads and creating traffic, so I think Trev is doing a great job as mod so leave him alone

Yeah cause OT has sucked ass, do to the life being sucked out of it. That place ain't even fun no more......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote