ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Get the Fuck Out

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2004, 06:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dr. Dre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Get the Fuck Out

Get the fuck out of Warzone Motherfuckerz only real men are supposed to be in here so I do not want to see anybody else in here and FUCK YOU BA666 YOU BITCH

Dr. Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 08:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Shut the fuck up you wannabe... don't make me kick the shit out of you... again...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 08:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Why the hell would you call him out... he is only a small child...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 08:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

who the fuck is this guy
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 08:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Mc Fluff...
Old 12 Mar 2004, 08:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

So whats up his ass, I want to know what the problem is
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Your my problem bitch so shut the fuck up you too Eminem bitch
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

you shut the fuck up you Dr. Dre wannabe homo motherfucker, aren't you gonna rap to me now, come on Im waiting
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Lmao... you have nothing kid, so shut the fuck up.

I already beat you, now I'll let BA kick your ass around too.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I will fuck your punkass up don't fuck with me
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dre
I will fuck your punkass up don't fuck with me
use condoms though, dont spread your retardness to someone else.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Breaking News!

A spreading virus, known only as the "TrueWarrior retard virus" is spreading like rabbits throughout the nation, it's said to have started approximately 30 minutes ago. It's a deadly virus that causes permanent retardation, and lack of brain strength, causing people to think they're better than they are.

Keep a look out for this nasty virus, and beware. More news to come on this topic.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:43 PM   #13 (permalink)

you fucking called me out so know Im gonna fuck with you, you fucking dumbass you can't even get a fucking banner in your goddamn sig without fucking up, so shut the fuck up you worthless cum sucking piece of crap, you fucking suck and so does your little rhymes
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

oh it's TrueWarrior, how many fucking times do you want to call me out, You been fucking owned by everybody on this goddamn site, you fucking retarded little gayass monkey
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

No, not TrueWarrior... it's Mc Fluff, get it right.