ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Wow, Exo can turn into a little bitch when he knows he's wrong, cant he?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2004, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Wow, Exo can turn into a little bitch when he knows he's wrong, cant he?

Lmao... him and The_One take over Ryan's goodbye thread, then he gets mad at me for calling them out and telling them to take it elsewhere, so he edits my post... good one, Exo... good to see you're obusing your powers.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

oh, you haven't seen anything yet.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 04:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
oh, you haven't seen anything yet.

lol

Exo vs. J-Smark revisited........
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 04:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

can't we all just get along, *runs out of thread*
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 06:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Exo don't bitch about SC and then use his tatics...........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 05:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA666
can't we all just get along, *runs out of thread*
this is warzone. either stop acting like a pussy or fuck off.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

alright Sub, I will stop, lol
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 12:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I wouldn't say I took it over...I knew it was Ryan's thread...Which is why I got out of it..
Old 12 Mar 2004, 02:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Shake hands, hug, walk it off I dont give a fuck

however I don't recommend abusing Super-mod powers...it makes us look bad
and it usually ends badly...

let me rephrase
It WILL end badly
Old 12 Mar 2004, 08:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This should be good

20 bucks on Exo to win, 20 bucks on Exo to win!!!! I'll be the bookie!!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 12:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well, since I've given Em over an entire fucking weekend to say something, I'll go ahead and respond to everybody else's concerns first.

Marbs, J-smark was an unparralled bitch. But he knew what he was talking about most of the time, at least when it came to wrestling. Even if he was an idiot. I can give him a microscopic amout of respect for that. Still, I think we all know who won that fued. Em is a no name bitch who thinks calling out "Petdink" is going to make him look cool, instead it makes him look like a moron who doesn't have a fucking clue what's going on.

Dre, SC went and took over somebodys account out of nowhere, and for no reason than for the whole nwo thing. All I actually did was edit out Em's worthless response since he was once again trying to start a problem with me. I already ended it twice by putting him in his place, I didn't feel like spending a week smacking him around for something that had nothing to do with him. Again, sticking his fucking face places it don't belong.

One, you shouldn't even have to defend anything with this bitch. You and I knew what was happening. You couldn't send me a pm. Fair enough. How else are we supposed to communicate then? Why, with a goddamn message board. We said what we needed to, and I sent you a pm, you couldn't reply, but said you got it, and that was the end of it. There was nothing else to say, but hold on a second, here comes the little pathetic bitch to start shit again and act preachy. Em, you are one stupid mother fucker for not understanding what was happening and why me and one were talking. Mind your own goddamn buisiness for a change. Did me and One know we were talking to each other? Of course. Nobody needs you to come running along like some crybaby bitch getting all upset about it. Goddamn, keep your fucking worthless comments to yourself, or risk getting them taken over by me. Next time, I'll just delete the fucking thing. And it's not abusing shit, it's me using the tools that were apoointed to me to keep worthless pain in the ass punk bitches like you in line. Hell, I completely decimated Fallen Angel for a month and even he never started crying like some faggot whore like you. I took over his account, changed his av, bashed him in every thread I could, and he still had enough balls to try and stand up for himself instead of crying "abuse." LMAO, you get your birthday changed and you have a fucking anureism. You get a post edited and you damn near have a heart attack. Fact is, I can do whatever I want to with you, and nothing is going to happen to me. I've paid my dues, I've proven myself, you're nothing but some petty bitch that's getting toyed with by damn near everybody. Stick allready mocked your hyperactive, overreacting punk ass twice. Twice! You've looked like pathetic loser. Crying and moaning. Grow the fuck up you prebubescent fuck.

Randy, editing truth's sig wasn't exactly a real stand up thing to do, I haven't even done anything to him and he's allready shedding tears. But hey, if the little fuck face wants to keep starting shit with me, I'll just document it and build my case long before I turn his account into a running joke.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Mar 2004, 01:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

See Alth.... I warned you about this over messenger....

I told you to quit starting shit with people... you should have listened....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 03:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

*Points to the thread title*

Exo, sure does know how to turn into a little bitch when he knows he was wrong... you can't even make a fair argument for me saying something to you in someones goodbye thread... when that was not the place for it to be... it doesn't take that smart of a person to figure that out.

Yeah, go ahead and fuck with my account all you want, Exo... I'm for real... go ahead, do whatever you feel is necessary... I'm not gonna stop posting just because you're fucking with my signature...

And, you need to recognize the difference in peoples attitudes from threads to reality... you think I'm really getting pissed about something on this board, especially when I'm using all the smilies? Lmao...

You can talk to STICK about what he did, he just decided to fuck with me seeing as how we had been talking through MSN, and I was telling him every night I was changing my DOB back. He had even told me that he was gonna play a joke on PWF... I just completely forgot.

And, Trev... knock it off dude, anyone else in my position would have said something too if they had the balls to speak up to mighty Exodus... everyone knows that he's a SM... and fears to even put his name in their messages. Fuck that. Not to mention our conversation was after this had already taken place.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 04:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alth_Coder
*Points to the thread title*

Exo, sure does know how to turn into a little bitch when he knows he was wrong... you can't even make a fair argument for me saying something to you in someones goodbye thread... when that was not the place for it to be... it doesn't take that smart of a person to figure that out.

Yeah, go ahead and fuck with my account all you want, Exo... I'm for real... go ahead, do whatever you feel is necessary... I'm not gonna stop posting just because you're fucking with my signature...

And, you need to recognize the difference in peoples attitudes from threads to reality... you think I'm really getting pissed about something on this board, especially when I'm using all the smilies? Lmao...

You can talk to STICK about what he did, he just decided to fuck with me seeing as how we had been talking through MSN, and I was telling him every night I was changing my DOB back. He had even told me that he was gonna play a joke on PWF... I just completely forgot.

And, Trev... knock it off dude, anyone else in my position would have said something too if they had the balls to speak up to mighty Exodus... everyone knows that he's a SM... and fears to even put his name in their messages. Fuck that. Not to mention our conversation was after this had already taken place.
That is a big fucking tap out you gutless prick.

I made a "fair" enough argument to you Twice. I told you two fucking times that One could not pm me and we had something to discuss. And you still came in after it was over and looked like some petty bitch, then you call me out and get the fuck out of town. You did not even respong to your own thread calling me out for what, 72 hours. Longer maybe? Pathetic. Before you ever call someone out again, be prepared to back it up pussy face.

You saying it's fine for me to dominate you and fuck over your account is a huge tap out. That's basically saying you don't mind me controlling you. We'll see how it plays out in reality though, when you go crying out across the board. LMAO, I haven't even done shit to you and you're worried about it.

Trying to cop out of being a dork bitch by hiding behind a lame ass smiley excuse is another tap out. That's just admitting you're getting more of a beat down by me than you ever thought you would get. You're in over your head you little shitstain. Get the fuck out now, while you still have a chance. Before I drag you through the mud and watch you fuck up in every other forum. Before I blast you with warnings and watch you squirm as I build my case for deleting you.

Don't act like "you just forgot" anything. You started a fucking thread complaining about somebody changing your worthless birthday. Which nobody fucking cares about in the first place. Did you see anybody else throw the hissy fit you did? Nope. You know why, because nobody would ever waste their time and energy crying about something as insignificant as that. You didn't forget shit, and trying to act like you did is, you got had and guess what, another fucking tap out for trying to come up with an excuse.

And there are lots of ppl in your position. But did anybody else start complaining about a little p2p? nope. Because, once again, nobody else gives a fuck except you. You wanted to whine. You wanted to complain, and now you're verbally bitchslapped for it. I've been in way bigger fights than with some piece of shit, second rate retard like you, and I've been quoted and argued with posters that are far more intelligent, far more resourcefull than you'll ever be. You're pathetically out of your league.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Ouch!
This battle seems to be shaping up nicely. I'll like to see Alth Coder's reply, if he replies of course.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>