ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

King of the Warzone... tournament.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Mar 2004, 03:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default King of the Warzone... tournament.

I think It's time to bring this sucker back... when Taylor left he didnt hand his title on to anyone... we got me, Marbs, Truewarrior, Alth and any other punks who wanna join... should be bring this bacK?
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dr. Dre is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like a good ideal
Dr. Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 11:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I'm in, but this might mean I'll have to hurt your feelings, Sub...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 12:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I already been king, anytime I want I can come in here and become "king" again (and I don't need to win no tournament to do so) and I even organized the FIRST-ever King of the Warzone tourney.

So nah, I think I'll pass.........this is a children's game, and Marbles is a real man.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 02:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-Cent
I already been king, anytime I want I can come in here and become "king" again (and I don't need to win no tournament to do so) and I even organized the FIRST-ever King of the Warzone tourney.

So nah, I think I'll pass.........this is a children's game, and Marbles is a real man.
You just gotta love the way this guy acts.....

I have neither the vocabulary nor brain power to compete but I'll be on the sidelines cringling and laughing at every moments.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 05:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
oh i'd like to see you try missy

so... me, truewarrior and em... we cant run a tournament with that, we might as well give me the title.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 05:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
oh i'd like to see you try missy

so... me, truewarrior and em... we cant run a tournament with that, we might as well give me the title.
Yeah, go ahead and bring it on, you know where to find me.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 06:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dr. Dre is an unknown quantity at this point

I got this won
Dr. Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 08:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

No, here's your actual trophy, TrueWarrior :

You're welcome.
Old 14 Mar 2004, 08:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Is it just a tournament of who can run the best smack at one another?? If so, count me in. Selling the old and buying the new houses has left me with a lot of pent up rage and it's ready to be directed at someone.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 07:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Loiterer

iNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant future

I'm new and looking for a lame ass way to make people bow and utter my name in hushed tones... Yeah I'll give it ago if your illustrious asses permit it
Old 15 Mar 2004, 10:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Wow, this tournament is shaping up nicely. When Submission made this thread i was almost 100% certain no one would enter. Seeing as how i'm not competing can i make the brackets or announce the winner at the end of the tournament seeing as how PsychoTaylor ain't here to do that.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 12:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alth_Coder
Why the fuck would this faggot bitch ever be considered even close to being in this thing. Stupid fucker allready tapped out HUGE to me. Here's a good lesson for your dumb ass, don't fucking call people out and then dissapear for 3 fucking days you pussy fucktard. No wonder you call yourself the ghost of the wz, you're a nothing. A void. A nobody.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 03:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

What do you mean disappeared you fucking ignorant bastard... I was posting all weekend... in here and every other Non-Wrestling Forum.

And yet, another thread that Exo has nothing to do with that he comes in and tries to take it over... I'm honestly not too surprised...
Old 15 Mar 2004, 03:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'll take over any thread I want to mother fucker. This is the wz where I will fully bash your punk ass anytime I feel like it. If I take over a king of the wz thread, then it is because I can. Because punk bitches like you will never be able to stand with the greats. You will never be in the league of marbles or Taylor or even saggy. You're stupid bitch who doesn't know what he's doing, getting made to look like a fool. you can't even get past the fucking signup sheet for this little tournament without looking like a puss filled ass boil. You saying I'm taking over this thread is laughable. Get it right next time, I'm here to fucking put you in your place.

And this is a wrestling forum. You saying you posted in all the ot forums just further makes you look like a stupid prick who's here for the sake of being some smackaround whore. You have nothing to add to this site. No wonder you have zero respect and you're trying to make yourself look good by calling ppl out. Get the fuck out of here.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote