ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I am calling you all out.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2004, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default I am calling you all out.

YEAH YOU. The people of PWF count on you to do your fucking job. Get your lazy asses to work, OR QUIT.

You know who you are and I refuse to stand for it. I would rather QUIT than watch the grossly incompotent get rewarded!

You Bloodless dick-witted butt-plugged cunts. You can all kiss my CRACKER ASS if you aren't gonna be responsible around here. ENOUGH girl worshiping. ENOUGH of this shit.

I refuse to eat your shit-pie every day while people get rewarded for nothing.

I am ready to leave PWF because of this... I really don't want to... but you should watch for people dissapearing. Cause the masses are on my side... WE HAVE HAD IT.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELVES.

I won't leave... no... that would be giving up... I will fight this to the death.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 05:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I agree, I'm also fed up with the girl-licking thing....yeah, so I'm with him, if he leaves, I leave (well, maybe....but I'm still with him)
Old 07 Mar 2004, 05:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i agree. you should know that when one of your most prized posters is about to LEAVE, then PWF has a problem. take a look at EACH AND EVERY one of the mods here. i can think of...2 mods off the top of my head that do an EXCELLANT job with thier forum.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

i for one, echo Trev's sentiments wholeheartedly.........

EVERY
SINGLE
GODDAMN
WORD

far too much shit goes on around here that we just let fly under our radar.

I personally think it's quite sad that one of our entertainment mods
BEGGED to become a mod. What REALLY burns my ass is that her contribution to that forum has been literally ZERO.

and i'm not one to hide behind names. I'm talking about SODAGIRL.

Look B, i think you're great and all...... but seriously..... you'd be far better suited to be a mod of OT way before you should even be considered a mod of Entertainment. why you're in there is beyond me. Because frankly it seems like Rebel is doing the job by himself. That's not fair to him, or this site, or heck even us posters.

Like I said before, you're an outstanding lady in your own right, as i honestly do think you're a smart, well-versed, opinionated person....but I think what Trev is trying to get as is that the majority of people here think that you don't belong as the mod of Entertainment.

I personally don't think it's fair that you were chosen as a mod primarily because well, of the whole female-worshipping that goes on at our boards all too frequently.

And no I'm not trying to be a mysogynist about the whole thing, so please don't attempt to accuse me of that. I just think that the best poster, regardless of sex, age, intelligence, race (or whatever other intangibles we deem people responsible of modship for) should be put in that place...... it just seems that in this particular situation that the best co-mod for that particular forum isn't you at this present time.

By all means, I'm open to constructive criticism of my modship as well. ANYONE who thinks I'm doing a bad job feel free to levy any criticisms against me here.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 06:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCab4Cutie
ANYONE who thinks I'm doing a bad job feel free to levy any criticisms against me here.
MYSELF INCLUDED.

If anyone thinks I'm not doing my job... CALL ME ON IT!

I'd like to add to what you said Mo. Soda, you are responsible for the loss of the man, who I think was the top contributor on these boards. He posted his ASS off... with NO reward.

That mans name?

BLOODICE

You killed him off. HE DESERVED THAT SPOT!!!!

NOT YOU!

I'm gonna add one more person here. Syn.

Syn, you have not been doing your job AT ALL. The Admins should have removed you when we called for it MONTHS AGO.

You have made, what? THREE THREADS in OT in the last 2 months. You are a sorry excuse for an OT mod. And I feel that If you defend her... PUT UP A REASON WHY SHE SHOULD BE KEPT!!!

There aren't any reasons, are there?

None that I can think of.

This is what drives me out of PWF... I used to love it here. BUT I AM SO SICK, SO DAMN SICK of the politics here. Politics and Girl worship are the only reasons that Soda and Syn are mods.

I said it. And I don't care who I offend. I won't keep quiet anymore. If you piss me off.

YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT IT.

DAMN YOUR EYES.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

there are mods here, that feel do a tremendous amount of work in their forum to keep it alive.

but...there are mods here, who have a problem. they are HORRIBLE at modding. they dont make threads, they dont even post in there. i think they should be removed from their mod spot, and, if nesscisary, give someone else the mod spot. also, any dumbfucker who says "o, they're just campaigning for a mod spot" is showing their true immaturity.

the mods who should be removed from the mod family are-
Jason from WWE. jason is a good poster, but he sucks as mod. when was the last time he made a thread in WWE? it makes no sense to keep him as a mod. give someone else the spot if you think you need to, but i ask you to remove him from WWE.

OT- Syn? i remember when syn made threads...when i first registered. she hasnt made a thread in the past month. moneen has been handling this very nicely IMO. shes been doing all the work. i say remove syn, and pick a replacement if necsisary.

Entertainment- why is Soda a mod there? i mean WTF. Soda is ok, but not as a mod. i dont understand why she was made a mod there. bloodice couldve been there an that wouldve boosted the traffic even more. soda should be removed from mod, she has no business being there.

There are a few mods that i would like to praise, these mods give 100% to their forum. they are always making threads, posting, and bringing traffic.
The_One
Dre
Trevel

ty
Old 07 Mar 2004, 07:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

PWF has always been about the politics and girls. If your a chick or like to suck SC dick then you get a mod spot. I'm sick of these little cliques who suck up and always get their god damn way. Like Soda.

And because of that you lost Bloodice. One of PWF's best posters. I hope that makes all you higher ups feel better.

You have so many posters here that I been here since PWF first began who deserve a mod spot. Look at Iglooman. He has to be one of the most underrated posters here. You have people like Dade and Sub who could be a great replacement for Soda.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 07:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing

And because of that you lost Bloodice. One of PWF's best posters. I hope that makes all you higher ups feel better.

BTW, I'm still not 100% clear on what this thread is about, but from what I've read, I agree with it.

And oh yeah, fuck Bloodice. He was useless. He was an annoying-ass indy mark anti-WWE biased moron in the wrestling forums, and he was equally irritating in the off-topic forums.

Oh, and he's a two-timing backstabbing bitch. Not "backstabbing" as in he turned his back on one person. But backstabbing as in he turned his whole back on THIS SITE.

Just like he did last year with PW.

Just like he's gonna do again when him and amanda get into another disagreement, and he needs something from us, so he comes back again to suck our dick.

He even dissed the intelligence of the people here on this site A DAY after he left, and I called him out on it. Now, he's being very careful as to what he says.

Fuck that stupid dumbass........hope he really does slice himself open. He shoulda been the one aborted, not his illegitimate retard fetus that he had with his own crackwhore sister.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 08:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
the mods who should be removed from the mod family are-
Jason from WWE. jason is a good poster, but he sucks as mod. when was the last time he made a thread in WWE? it makes no sense to keep him as a mod. give someone else the spot if you think you need to, but i ask you to remove him from WWE.

Like I said in the other thread in the mod room I haven't been able to contribute too much lately because of some family problems,I'm still able to go on the computer but not for very long.SE,I have nothing against you,but you were not here when I ran that WWE forum by myself when my partner Bleak was MIA right after he got the spot and that's how One got his spot.I busted my ass merging all those damn Triple H threads a few months back and I remember you sort of praised me for it.

Now I know lately I have not been doing a good job as a mod but I started contributing again a few days ago and did make a thread in the Smackdown forum but I don't you found it,so please don't say that I suck as a mod because I am trying my best but it's kind of hard to do that when my family is having problems because of neioghbor girl who is a psychotic bitch lusting after my sister's husband and then my sister going fuckin crazy being put in jail for breaking their window.

Sorry for the rant.....just next time please have the facts straight and don't judge me.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 08:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
so please don't say that I suck as a mod because I am trying my best but it's kind of hard to do that when my family is having problems because of neioghbor girl who is a psychotic bitch lusting after my sister's husband and then my sister going fuckin crazy being put in jail for breaking their window.
Oh my......

Don't worry Jason....it's all good.

BTW, I don't think there's any mods here that suck and deserved to be stripped. Except for Oeo.......I really have no clue why he has smarks.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 Mar 2004, 08:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I don't wanna add much, seeing as how all the points have really been covered... as far as females on this forum, and how they're worshipped by people... when in fact they could be transexuals, and still have their *****.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 08:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Now I know lately I have not been doing a good job as a mod but I started contributing again a few days ago and did make a thread in the Smackdown forum but I don't you found it,so please don't say that I suck as a mod because I am trying my best but it's kind of hard to do that when my family is having problems because of neioghbor girl who is a psychotic bitch lusting after my sister's husband and then my sister going fuckin crazy being put in jail for breaking their window.

Sorry for the rant.....just next time please have the facts straight and don't judge me.
jason, i did not know about your family problems. so therefore, i can understand why your mod job has been the way it has
Old 07 Mar 2004, 08:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-Cent

BTW, I'm still not 100% clear on what this thread is about, but from what I've read, I agree with it.

And oh yeah, fuck Bloodice. He was useless. He was an annoying-ass indy mark anti-WWE biased moron in the wrestling forums, and he was equally irritating in the off-topic forums.

Oh, and he's a two-timing backstabbing bitch. Not "backstabbing" as in he turned his back on one person. But backstabbing as in he turned his whole back on THIS SITE.

Just like he did last year with PW.

Just like he's gonna do again when him and amanda get into another disagreement, and he needs something from us, so he comes back again to suck our dick.

He even dissed the intelligence of the people here on this site A DAY after he left, and I called him out on it. Now, he's being very careful as to what he says.

Fuck that stupid dumbass........hope he really does slice himself open. He shoulda been the one aborted, not his illegitimate retard fetus that he had with his own crackwhore sister.
Well Marbs, i must agree with you..... while many people are lobbying for BI here...... I agree with you...... he's not the guy to help run Entertainment.

some of the other people here.... Dade, Sub, Igloo etc....... could do a far better job the BloodIce ever could...... after all we need our loyal posters to stay loyal, no?
Old 07 Mar 2004, 08:14 PM   #14 (permalink)

Actually, I just checked Smarks. Oeo's okay.......my bad.

I don't think there's anyone here that sucks then.

BTW, I think you all take mod spots a little too seriously. Think about what you're all getting sour grapes over. It's not a job promotion. It's the burden of having to monitor a forum on a wrestling discussion board. It's not something to be proud of.

IMO, we don't even need mods. We need two or three people who are here 24/7 who can monitor the ENTIRE site, and everyone else can just be posters. Plain ol' posters, with no stupid hiearchy.

Just my opinion.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 08:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Again,I'm sorry for going off like that

I'm going to start doing a better job in there now.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote