ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

***Truewarrior vs Eminem *** Round 1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Feb 2004, 12:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ice Ice Baby!!!!11

MC Fluff is on a distinguished road
Post ***Truewarrior vs Eminem *** Round 1

Your not a criminal, you donít know anybody with intention to kill,
Your best suggestion during beef is ice grill,
You donít know hot spots, I run you over while you jay-walk on crosswalks, fuck what you thought,
You need to be like POULTRY and DUCK a few hot shots
I wish I could bleach my brain, so I could wash clean the obscene schemes that Creamy Gay saying,
Or the nightmares and dreams in my mind frame, demons and whack MCís, pushing me towards the brink of extinction,
Like AC donít need to be breathing, well seems to me, that it seems to be, that your pride should be, gradually, shrinking down in size,
Cuz you cowardly, and I can see that through these eyes, when death is mentioned I ainít even blinking, it donít faze me,
Mindís on other shit, thinking, plotting, my apple fell off the tree, but goddamn how mind get so rotten?
How when hot MCís names brought up that Iím forgotten? What I got to do start name-dropping? You get shit moving while I get it hopping,
So shit, I guess we got some issues, then my aim to shatter bones and rip tissue, and like the Wild West, draw some pistols,
Utter god bless, serve you hot lead, be lucky if one of Ďem miss you, like youíll be my waiter and I got to TIP you, get the POINT I made, itís HOLLOW,
You could chew me out all day but youíll never swallow, if you want beef, youíll catch Mad Cow Disease, and not be here tomorrow,
Forgotten quick when your body rotten sick, no sorrow, I come equipped, well you rode in on a dick,
So this heavy metal shit, spit heavy metal clips, you think you a hot shot, pop the hollow point tips,
Underground rock shit, you got to deal with this bevy of shit that you meddled with, bang your head to it, then watch when I bang your spine with this,
Iron hammer that I clutch in my fist, with a sickle in the other, no son to mother Russia, rocking all red, and too quick, disperse your soul with my mental full clip,
You better off to slit your wrists, then try and step to this,no homo but your mouth looks like a fuck hole, and your nose is the clitoris,
Thatís why you always FUCKING up your flow when you spitting it, you a complete write off, cuz youíre a nothing,
But a way to let my mental destroy yours, aim at your brain, and let it bust off, buck-shot rounds like the words sawed off,
If your car bullet proof, I hit you from the roof top, get picked off, like snipers hidden, your short hand no match for my long division,
You on the wrong mission, and I donít feel the skills that youíve written, redecorated your house in red like it was TRADING SPACES,
And when we FACE OFF, Iíll shoot you in the stomach, cuz we TRADING FACES, you utterly graceless,
My disgust in the air, you can taste it, so this is where I have to end so yíall can begin hating,
Cuz my raps shit on everybodyís, and I donít know why Iím still Internet battling itís just time wasting,
And rhyme stealing, so fuck Creamy Gay, he rap for no reason, well Iím trying to restore the feelingÖ

for openers you got no fluid/ but flows highly diluted//
watered down the wrong pipe/ choak on mics, when ya step to em//
this pussy should chill/ or get hung em from a 'one tree hill'//
wit a 'posta nuse'/ plugem wit '1'/ young simba, i'm offin you//
ya herred!/ bitch.....should i speak more clear?//
you can nap wit the guppies on the floor of the pear//
dreams in ya den/ wit chains and whips//
not 4 the reason you wish/ thees lyrical visuals mean/ u trick//
see your reverse hedero spit/ touchn' me.....un obtainible shit//
how hard can it be/ ta have a tender lion tamed//
but you like ta get outta line/ can't fallow rules/ hu man?//
it makes it that much eazy-er/ as you step in my fire/ and.......
i could stand in one spot/ type one or two words/ turn off the 'ac'/
and straight flame dis herb//
your text/ like crashdumbies/ or blades dat sharpen blades//
you novice computer nerd/ submitted dat useless page//
a nigga try ta shed lite/ in my pm you saw uppity//
i'm just now extendin my finger / this drop is soon to get ugly//
your presents it bugs me/ newbies should present a great chalenge//
but ya name speaks the truth/ in volumes//
you a cub/ stay silent//
stop ya willin wit a harmless roar/you've been exiled from your pack//
in search of a note pad/ a sheild from this killer attack//
the zoo keepers here/ to fulfiill ya nitemares of bein snached//
you fight wit crayons/ i melt ya wax/ you should thank me for dat//
colorin' all ya black and white wackness/ wit a visious comeback//
read between the lines/ ya undeveloped claws have no scrach//
rip or evindence of laseration/ no marks left on any match//
i called you out couse/ couse dreamy j done went all thees cats//
crashed most of they highats/ hear the drum roll as ya spot light/ fade 2 black
get out my jungle/ you ironic scaredy cat//
i dont think you'll be welcomed back//

Truewarrior will be back soon
Old 29 Feb 2004, 12:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Why do I all of a sudden feel like I am watching the made for TV version of "8 mile"?

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 12:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Real quick...I didn't read any but the first three lines of your post, because it honestly doesn't look good enough to take up that much of my time.

I'm just here to say that your handle of Oeo2 is a disgrace. oeo is one of the best posters here. You're just a premature ejaculation. Go fuck yourself. Truewarrior sucks, and he'll get re banned immediately should he try to come back where he's not wanted. Get a life...you're a petulant, pitiful and pathetic loser.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 12:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ice Ice Baby!!!!11

MC Fluff is on a distinguished road

Look man I have no beef with you this between me and this Wannabe
Old 01 Mar 2004, 03:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Fluff
Look man I have no beef with you this between me and this Wannabe
...who the fuck are you calling a wannabe?

shut the fuck up you blind goat fucker. look at the situation.

Eminem, or Ath_Coder. Respected by many, hated by one (you). His freestyles have flow, and meaning.

You, Truewarrior, on the other hand, your freestyles suck more dick than...well, you.

I'm gonna go to the zoo/and take a poo//
Next to the goo/inside the kangaroo//
The one with the flu/The one using shampoo//

^^thats how much meaning your 'raps' have.

Don't make me change my name to MC Submission, join Aftermath and punk your bitch ass off PWF forever.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, you blind cunt.

CUCSAD.

END.
OF.
STORY.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 01:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Oh, baby, the true freestyle champion is back in the building, and Fluffy, I'm about to kick your ass back out, again.

[Eminem]
Oh boy, looks who back again, the tower of coward, Mc Fluff, back to spit wack rhymes that dont rhyme, again, back here, in this forum, just wasting my time... again, boy, the dumbest thing you could have done was call me out thinkin you can beat me, best advice is to leave these forums before I punk you out... but instead I'll give it to you hardcore... you nothin but a talker and a bitch ass whore... but instead once more, I'm tippin the cup, and ready to pour...

What you know about me little mother fucker? The funny thing is, my freestyles make since, but since you got back for your 4 posts... from your verbal shots, I don't see no dents... that's because your weak, and your rhymes are weak... you show no agression when you speak, it's all fluffy talk, the hint is your name... when people see you they laugh so hard, they almost can't talk straight again... I love it when a coward calls me out, gives me a chance to show what I'm all about... achieving a legendary status, havin bitches call my name, to once again show Fluffy's rhymes are too tame...

Now, about those rhymes... mnes are freestyles, were you get yours? Bitch says from his notebooks, as in prepared ahead of time, I take 5 minutes to spit out mine... it's all about my opponent, not edited to fit in like your shit,if you gon come at me, have something specifically in memory... not this wack ass shit that is in lack of insults... I'm in doubt, as to this faggot will ever come close to me, I thought this was gonna be a competition, like a race, but mentally, this guy's just too slow for me...

Your sad attempt at momma and girlfriend jokes, they just sad,they dont even matter to me, I love it when I know your shakin, I bet you still think your better than me, don't you? Haha... here's an invitation, Fluff, come back down to reality, take this thrashing, like every other coward... your a faggot ass tranvestite power tripped on period power, here's a tissue, for your tears, than your pussy... take care of it, before you come back to me all soft and mushy...

Fluff, the Vanilla Ice wanna be, while I'm still the realest, never back down to anybody, I fear no e-rapper... I treat his bitch ass like a candy rapper, unfold him, and throw him in the trash, much like I'm doing with you right now, you fluffy faggot... my rhymes are unique, but you already know that... don't bother comin back with your pathetic material from short-poem-rejects.com, you never know the true pain, that comes with my rhymes, all the hard times and blood shed that makes me go all out, you'll never able to compete... your a faggoty ass neverwas... so get the fuck out of my forum before you get me to really cuss...

I'll give you one more verse, to really get you going, You just keep on slowin, while my verbal fuel tank continues growing... you'll never be me, so stop the imitation, this confrotation is like a blowjob gone wrong... but I'll still be quick to cum in your eye... I'm never shorthanded, no matter who the other guy... you had your chance to prove yourself... but, honestly mother fucker, I'm still in doubt... so this is confirmation, without a doubt, this bitch TrueHoe, has once again tapped out.

Radio tunes in
[Tupac]
Get on yo knees nigga, get on yo knees and pray...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 04:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!ô

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

McFluff,

DAMN.

YOUR.

EYES!!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 06:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dr. Dre is an unknown quantity at this point

hope you Discover you ain't accepted here like an overbalanced Mastercard
you're screwed,so there's no need to put the nail in the coffin
he failed and he lost when he trained,cuz he got derailed when he crossed M
I have all the tools to be ill,most times though I carry a ratchet
I'll kill you and throw an axe in your grave just to bury the hatchet
spare me the wack shit,ya'll are crazy if you compare me to that bitch
Magic thinks your verses be pretty good,man the shit's barely attractive
you're still here? you still suck!,and haven't yet gained respect
With this verse,I'm just playing with you,but I don't think this game resets
Spot claims he's vet,let me know someone good who you've beat
hell,the highlight of your whole career will be when you losin to me
I'll introduce your face to the pavement,I don't think you've met the ground
next time let's battle inside a circle,it'll be easier for you to get a round
you're scared,I know you're someone that'll yield on the battle field
I'm annoying and I get beneath you skin like when an apples peeled
don't retort back,I'll win,so someone tell me where's the award at
the way Spot Welcomed getting stepped on,he should change his name to Doormat
After this,I'll be ahead,in terms of wins you gave me a digit
next time have some money ready and I won't mind if you pay me a visit
Dr. Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

DAMN!!!! Eminem is a good at freestyle
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

WOW a freestyle competition, oh please go on
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 11:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nah, see there is reason for conclusion, this no longer a competition, my rhymes are actually insulting... yours are a "Hot in Herre" rendition... I'll continue on with the lesson, seein as you haven't had enough... for everyone that's confused, that bitch is Mc Fluff

I don't know who you kiddin, your faggot ass can't kill me... it just thrills me to see you tried to come back at me... this gives me one more opportunity to torch your ass, the last time was fast, this time I'll go into depth more as I uncoil your soul... you never was a legend, never gon be a legend, more like somethin that'll be told months from now while Mr. Submission givin a WarZone history lesson... going against me, never expect cheers from the home team, you forgot your in my forums, and these people are actually laughing at your freestyles bitch, know why? cuz your borin em

Now, enough of the pm's, tryin to sike me out, tryin to get me to respond to you, but instead I prefer to show these people what I'm all about... how I like to roast faggots, like marschmellow smores, meanwhile Fluffy here is daydreamin about some day being able to have sex with a whore... all you do is imagine, you could never fatham what it takes to get to the top... bodycounts increase, more police on your street... but still they'll never catch me, like you could never touch me... I'm the rich ass millionaire rapper slash freestyle extraordinaire, meanwhile your still in your mommas basement, checkin to see if you got pubic hair... that's the thing kid, you'll never come close, now tune in to the next verse, cuz your ass is toast.

I see you jumpin to conclusion, with your hilarious comments... you think you beat me do you little bitch? Well think again cuz you know I aint done talking... by the time this is over, I'll have you in a siezure... this is just liesurely speakin, but yet still it comes out perfect, I make zero mistakes... shit, your parents made like 6 of em on your birth certificate... first one was your sex, we all know you aint a male, your titties are humongous, then again you could just be overweight... but hell naw, how come I see you goin to the store every third week of the month at about 8? Then theres your moodswings... you know the ones that got you callin me... sayin your sorry you ever came at me... because now your mind is havin you in doubt... what? Lack of rhymes? I figured it would happen sooner or later, it's a nothin issue to me, because you know on this lyrical tundra aint no one greater

Haha... Mc Fluff, people laughin at you, because I just got graphic with you, this was a battle... until you got scared when you saw my shadow... get your mind right, I gots plenty of money... but if I went to visit you, you might not find it very funny, because things would end with you in a duffel bag, gettin thrown over a bridge, and the police convictin the wrong person because there were no witnesses... your rhymes were erased, because compared to mine they are nothin, so feel free to hit restart, and actually come back with somethin.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 04:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA666
WOW a freestyle competition, oh please go on
enough of your sarcasm... we have someone who can freestyle, vs someone who can't. comedy gold. sit back, and watch or you will fall like the rest.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 04:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pride Of Canada
DAMN!!!! Eminem is a good at freestyle

^^that was your post in a nutshell.

stop sucking up to superior posters. stop posting meaningless sentences in threads. stop being you.

DAMM!!@!!!!111 hE'S GOOD AT FhREEsTyLINgZzZz!

... blind fucker. show us you're worthy of being here or you will promptly tap out to the WZ legend that is Mr. Submission, cast aside and forgotten about.

END
OF
STORY.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 04:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
you never was a legend, never gon be a legend, more like somethin that'll be told months from now while Mr. Submission givin a WarZone history lesson...
BOOM! Mention.

Hey punk, get on MSN immediately.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 02:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Come on Fluff... did you wanna retaliate?