ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Return of SP get your ass in here...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2004, 04:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default The Return of SP get your ass in here...

I see you browsing bitch, you know you had it comin, now why don't you grab some cleenex, change your tampon, and then I'll hit you with this lyrical explosion...

You made the mistake of insulting my country
that's about as dumb as asking Dre why he smokes
so much weed... you're annoying as a nose bleed
but not quite as entertaining as the rush the red
gives me... nah, all joking aside, you're about
as intelligent as a circus clown advertising with
a McDonalds sign... no bother responding, my shit
is berserk, I'll leave your brain off the hook, like
my phone at work, I will not write you a verse,
not three, not one, so if you asking stupid questions
get ready to be called out, son

First you start shit with Dre, then Trevel, then muah
you fucking with the wrong three, bitch, now you cryin
I can tell I'm making your fat ass hot as an overheated spa
before I drain that bitch, and let loose with some real shit
the type of flow that makes you coward ass bitches bow
down and suck my dick... I know your intention was humor
but that ain't that even the case, yeah, I'm a white rapper
don't even try and make this a racial case... if you do, your
attempt will fail, I'll singe your nut hairs off, and leave your
face pale and stale...

Just remember who your fucking with, and what the consiquences
are next time you fuck off at the wrong hotel bar... this hotel WZ
bitch, and me and my crew running this, don't step up, or one of us
we'll be quick to halt your attention with the run and gun shit, this forum
is not intended for fun, neither is this rhyme, man, fuckin 3 minutes of
my time, 10 seconds to let this freestyle get inside your mind

My rhymes are the freshest, and the newest,
real unique shit, never copied or imitated, fuckin rappers
can't even spit this shit out as quick as me... my mind
is like a paper notebook, and the pen is the weed, and
it just lets my mind go... oh, and I'll get back on the thread topic
SP, fuck you hoe.

Last edited by Alth; 28 Feb 2004 at 04:25 AM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 04:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

lol i fucked with the stupid three americans! sit your ass down, before you piss your pants. what are you gonna do? clown! your like the franshise its a easy victory for me, so im not gonna bother!

see yah bitch! ill be in the sports forum if you wanna chat.
The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 06:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

What the fuck does your punk bitch ass wait 2 months for to respond? What a fucking dickhead, I don't even feel like torching you right now, God damn waste of time you are, you'd never last a minute with me... you fucking ignorant oblivious wanna be sports fan, you suck you faggot.
Old 10 Apr 2004, 01:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return OfSP
lol i fucked with the stupid three americans! sit your ass down, before you piss your pants. what are you gonna do? clown! your like the franshise its a easy victory for me, so im not gonna bother!

see yah bitch! ill be in the sports forum if you wanna chat.
LMAO, leave my name out of this before I have to smack your ass around agian....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 01:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Well, in regular form, The Return of a Soft little Pussy doesn't respond, fucking chump.
Old 10 Apr 2004, 02:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
LMAO, leave my name out of this before I have to smack your ass around agian....
That goes for my name too. I may be a gimp with a broken computer, but I can still kick your ass around any day.

This is gonna be a regular Charlie Foxtrot if he responds again...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote