ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

How bout we ALL call out the assKISSer Sam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2004, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default How bout we ALL call out the assKISSer Sam

I told you were dead bitch and now the posters of PWF are gonna fuck you up. See since I can't actually kick your ass I'm gonna verbally kill you bitchass jizzmop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Frehley
none of the top 40 stations are any good. none of them play any good music. they play some crap they call "rock" but its really that skater fag shit. because skaters are gay and listen to gay music. if a top 40 station happened to play a decent song i would listen to it. but they have yet to do so........
^^Yeah as opposed to that river music shit that you listen to. I'll give you some credit not all of your music is crap but you're a fucking sheep for that 70's shit and when you hear anything from this decade you shoot it down. You bash rap and you just called skate music gay. The reason the "hot" stations even have a top 40 is because those songs are what's popular nowadays. You on the other hand jam into the car with your dad and both listen to same deadass shit over and over again. "Hey dad how's Led Zepplin sounding?" Next you'll be wearing the same fucking clothes as your dad thinking it's "hip". You're fucking retarded, you thought that nobody watched the superbowl "just cause VH1 said so" that proves your fucking lack of common sense. Maybe if you didn't stereotype other music you wouldn't be so hated. Afterall you're the one listening to music two generations old, next you'll start running your mouth about how great Elvis and the Beatles were compared to today's music you stupid fuck. Maybe the reason you think skaters are gay is because you're jealous of them because it's pretty damn obvious that you don't even have any friends. It's just outright fucking sad when a person can't even make any friends on the internet because he's such an asshole. I bet you're jealous of skaters because skating is what's cool and either you can't skate or you just don't want to but either way you don't have half the popularity those skaters do. You just think that cause they don't listen your music that they're gay well in case you haven't notice ALOT of people don't listen to that old music you listen to. You think they're gay cause they're different but in actuallity your the one who's different listeing to KISS and fucking your pet lizard while you make web banners online. You call everything that's new crap because you know nothing about it so you're afraid of it and just want to avoid it. You look like some kinda poor homosexual puerteo rican guy who gets paid five cents an hour to mow somebody's lawn with that fucking preteen mustache you have but I'm probably giving you too much credit by saying that. You look alot like that kid suing Micheal Jackson now, I wouldn't be surprised if you've taken a few trips to Neverland in the past year or so you fucking bi sexual monkey ass weirdo.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Igot to admit, when i first met sam i Didn't Know why people hated him. Now i do:

He's A Shithead. He's a God damn incoherent Idiot. i could go on a Rant like periodic did, but you all know the gist of it.

Sam is Shit, nuff said.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 09:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha
Igot to admit, when i first met sam i Didn't Know why people hated him. Now i do:

He's A Shithead. He's a God damn incoherent Idiot. i could go on a Rant like periodic did, but you all know the gist of it.

Sam is Shit, nuff said.

no no go on, the more ranting in this thread the better
Old 27 Feb 2004, 09:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

well i haven't encountered moments where Sam has, As stick would Say "Gay Up" PWF, but making Crap out of Great Bands like KISS and The Rolling stones, Not to mention the fact that He thinks that Having -1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000 Reputation points is a good thing. He insults things he doesen't understand, he's a God damned faggot. When int he hell is he gonna be banned.

Just my Opinion on the matter

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 09:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Sam... Sam, Sam Sam Saaaaaaam...

If we were in England, I'd call you a limey wanker. But we're not. Instead, I call you a Rat-Fuckin'-bastard.

You are not only a waste of oxygen, boy, but a waste of space. The molecules you occupy and displace could be put to such better use... like umm... in an abortion clinic or something... yeah...

So please, vacate those cells... I wanna donate them to the goodwill... either that or we could shoot you into the sun... but I'm afraid that you might gay that up too... speaking of gaying it up...

^^See this man??

His name is Gavin Newsom, Any-Twosome Newsom as us Savageites call him... anyhoo... If you talk to this guy... he can fix you up for a good old illegal gay marriage... so you could look like this...

Yeah... so please... follow our wishes and kill yourself promptly... cause see... I'm like a prophet right now...

No, no... I take that back... I'm like a coked up Socrates... yeeeeah... so do as I say....

I'm busy now... so I'll expand on this theme later...

Oh yeah... one last thing...

DAMN.

YOUR.

EYES.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 10:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Guys haven't you realized that he probably does this JUSt to piss you guys off? I mean i do it too. And its grat. When i was a kid i did things my parents HATED and they got pissed, so basically i won. Hes doing the same thing. And it really gets you guys goin. Put him on ignor if you dont like him jeez.
Old 28 Feb 2004, 12:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, it's real fun, Hardy. Until someone decides to kick your ass for it, then you didn't win anything but the business end of a right hook. Take it from me, those cocky mind games ALWAYS bite you in the ass.
Old 28 Feb 2004, 12:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Sam is harmless. Who cares what music he listens to. None of us can agree on the same music anyway. And I already lifted his ban once, and I'll do it again, because unlike a number of instigating bitches on this board, he's not causing any real problems. Go pick a fight with that retarded SP faggot if you want to find someone with legit problems

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 01:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Sam's just a whiney bitch, who feels disliked...
like when his parents declined to buy him his
first bike... we all know your troubled Sam
we see it in your posts... I guess it doesn't help
either that you still pick your nose

I personally want to call this coward out
on 12 counts of retardism... he has more
annoying angles than a rectangular prism
I can tell your a complicated person
locked inside your own prison, and the only thing
you can invision is taking it in the kitchen
while your cellmate teaches you the doggy
style position

Just give up kid, you can't beat me, you can barely
even lie that your on the same level as me... maybe
if I die you can impersonate the devil in me... but, it's
not gonna happen, cuz bitch, I just ain't gonna quit
rappin, if it does happen, consider yourself lucky, but
never a main event attraction.

Sam... it's official, you gotta go. Bye.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I just hate Sam cause of all the pointless ass posts he makes. Granted, we all make a few, but its excessive... I just get really fuckin' sick of seeing his bullshit everywhere... I could give a shit who he listens to... cause if I did... I'd have shit going on with half this board, cause they listen to Rap....

I'll provide some examples of the bullshit I'm talking about.

In response to the future mod thread:
Quote:
World Wrestling Entertainment: Me

General Wrestling: Me

Meeting Of The Smarks: Me

Fan Fiction: Me

AWF: Me

Off-Topic: Me

Entertainment: Me

Hot People: Me

Sports: Me

Games, Toys, Comics and other nerdy stuff: Me

Graphics: Me

Suggestion Box: Me
What year will you die??

Quote:
the year 4392 most likely
What the fuck is the point of that??

People complain about peoples sigs being too long... that it takes too long to scroll through... but how about this shit... its the shit like Sam and Highlight do... thats the blight of the boards... not to mention the way Sam has to respond to nearly everything that Jolly says with some insipid remark... I get sick of seeing it... most do...

So yeah... I thought up a new catchphrase for Sam.... "I'm so Geh!!"

No, not Gay. Thats insulting to other gays... Sam is "GEH" not Gay...

Remember... Sam GEH's it up...

Last edited by Trevelbond; 28 Feb 2004 at 04:11 AM.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 09:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Don't forget guys, hes just a little boy, so you don't wanna go hurting his feelings now.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 09:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Don't forget guys, hes just a little boy, so you don't wanna go hurting his feelings now.
Ya he'll tell Uncle Jacko
Old 28 Feb 2004, 02:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't have any problems with Sam. Yeah he's retarded and gays everything up, but oh well. He does it just to piss you people off
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 06:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Infamous
I don't have any problems with Sam. Yeah he's retarded and gays everything up, but oh well. He does it just to piss you people off
True, but it's been way too long since my last bashing so I figure it might as well be this little nitwit.
Old 28 Feb 2004, 06:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Wow... a thread all for me! I even had a song written for me. This is pretty amazing. Are Hardy and Stick the only intelligent posters here? I think it might be true.