ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Shady is for real...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2004, 01:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Shady is for real...

We here... and we ain't going anywhere soon... if you wanna piece... you know where you can find us.

This flow goes out to all the whinin bitches

First you wanna come out, sayin your underrated?
Naw, you misinterpreting the facts bitch, you just
flat out hated... cuz you get no respect around these
boards, or no affection towards your reputation does
not mean you're being underrated

I told all you bitches before
you don't want none of this
so quit your whining, dont bother
coming back for more

Now, whats up with this bitch Icon, dissing my dog 50
last time I seen him around I was creepin keepin a low
identity, now he wants to come at my dog saying
shit about him getting beat... the last time I seen you around
here bitch you was whinnin about getting your thread closed
it's not my fault you brain dead, and can't tell where
shit goes

I told all you bitches before
you don't want none of this
so quit your whining, dont bother
coming back for more

This is for the realest, the ones who actually get off their
asses and do shit, stop talkin you fucking phony... I get more
work done in a day, meanwhile your bitch ass is still combin
ponies, talkin bout your tricked out ride... bitch, you aint fly
you simply oblivious to the facts of life, you can't do shit
against me and my crew... these rhymes, and this silence in
WarZone is nothin but more proof.

Next time you try and start shit, Icon, realize who the fuck you're dealin with... now go back to your pussy ass PW boards, you ain't welcome mufucka...

Last edited by Alth; 27 Feb 2004 at 02:53 AM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 10:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Who in the bluest of bloody hell are you?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 12:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, who the fuck are you? Knives?
Old 29 Feb 2004, 12:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

He damn well better be. Otherwise I'm gonna be pissed someone's using my banner without permission.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 05:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Mann
He damn well better be. Otherwise I'm gonna be pissed someone's using my banner without permission.
yeah that's me, somebody wanna tell me who this Slim Shady guy is?
Old 01 Mar 2004, 03:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^alth_coder.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 01:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Wow, Knives... I would have thought the "Coder's Respect List" in my sig would have given it away... guess not...
Old 01 Mar 2004, 02:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
Wow, Knives... I would have thought the "Coder's Respect List" in my sig would have given it away... guess not...
srry, I have sigs and avatars dsiabled so I don't see anything
Old 01 Mar 2004, 02:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periødic 02
srry, I have sigs and avatars dsiabled so I don't see anything
Hmmm... no offense, but, what's the point of having a signature and avatar yourself, if you have them disabled? Just for show? Or what?
Old 01 Mar 2004, 03:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
Hmmm... no offense, but, what's the point of having a signature and avatar yourself, if you have them disabled? Just for show? Or what?
Pretty much, I use them just so other people can recognize me easier.