ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Happy Birthday, Da Loo!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2004, 03:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Happy Birthday, Da Loo!

Another WarZone legend... had a huge absence, then came back for a tad... havent seen him since. he was a relitively cool guy. happy birthday.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 03:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Ahappy birthday to the man who made my av that I still use..........The original hard rocking amigo himself........DALOO

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2004, 10:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Meh, happy birthday. He ain't gonna see it though. I think Kurt drove him away.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2004, 10:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

617 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 617

DA LOO is one the The War Zone Legends I have not battled with probably because he would of kicked my ass too.
617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2004, 09:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Legend my ass, he kissed more ass around here then a bum trying to rummage through garbage cans. The fucker can die and rot in hell for all I fucking care, and I hope is birthday, something tragic happens to him. Good riddance to an otherwise piece of shit, waste of space, waste of time and waste of fucking skin.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2004, 01:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Meh, happy birthday. He ain't gonna see it though. I think Kurt drove him away.
God Willing...

and Blood summed him up quite nicely
Old 12 Feb 2004, 02:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

DA Loo was very cool, and funny as hell, especially when he was making pictures of people. I'm laughing my ass off, just thinking about the Kam, Taylor, and TracyPro pictures he made. I remember when him and some guys at PW made a whole board dedicated to bashing ICE (no offense) and Traceypro...
Old 12 Feb 2004, 10:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah I remember that, yet while the cocksucker was doing that, he was kissing my ass everywhere else. I let little boys like that get eaten up by starscream.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2004, 04:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
Legend my ass, he kissed more ass around here then a bum trying to rummage through garbage cans. The fucker can die and rot in hell for all I fucking care, and I hope is birthday, something tragic happens to him. Good riddance to an otherwise piece of shit, waste of space, waste of time and waste of fucking skin.
Quote:
Yeah I remember that, yet while the cocksucker was doing that, he was kissing my ass everywhere else. I let little boys like that get eaten up by starscream.
First of all, thanks guys to whoever said all the good shit

Bloodice....haha, your the guy that was gonna kill himself over the message board (don't cry for attention too much eh?)...you should have done, its obvious that ive still scarred you for life with the shit I gave you...and whats that shit about me kissing your ass everywhere else?

why would I flame you here...in a thread that everyone would see...and then "kiss your ass" in another forum...that everyone could see, and why is it only you seem to think this?

its funny to come back and see the shit that people say about you, with them knowing forewell that im not around.

oh...and btw, Kurt didn't drive me away...this message board is blocked by the company I work for, I dont really get that much time to post...but every now and again I come back to see whats going on...

..last time I saw Kurt was when Stone cold invited him into a convo at msn. He kept leaving then stoney would invite him back...then he would leave again.

100% puffter
Old 11 Nov 2004, 08:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Loo
..last time I saw Kurt was when Stone cold invited him into a convo at msn. He kept leaving then stoney would invite him back...then he would leave again.
That would be because I don't like you.
Old 11 Nov 2004, 09:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
That would be because I don't like you.
Yeah, an I remember that you were saying things to them...they were trying to get you to say them in the convo to me directly...and you wouldn't
Old 11 Nov 2004, 09:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Kurt Angle is a fag.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2004, 10:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Loo
Yeah, an I remember that you were saying things to them...they were trying to get you to say them in the convo to me directly...and you wouldn't
The only thing he was trying to do is annoy the piss out of me, cuz he knew I don't like you and had no interest in talking to you.

Anything you need to say to me can be said here.
Old 11 Nov 2004, 10:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
The only thing he was trying to do is annoy the piss out of me, cuz he knew I don't like you and had no interest in talking to you.

Anything you need to say to me can be said here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Kurt Angle is a fag.
Oh its true.....
Old 11 Nov 2004, 10:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

i think your both gay
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote