ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Happy Birthday, Psycho Taylor!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Feb 2004, 06:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Happy Birthday, Psycho Taylor!

...fucker. Last king of the warzone, fueded with many... KAM, MCJ, Myself... happy 29th birthday (that is if you are that old).
Old 05 Feb 2004, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Happy Birthday lol, I always thought you were a lush to be honest

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2004, 10:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

It doesn't matter if one is a lush or not. We all have our aspects and obstacles in life that make us sinners. Happy birthday to P. Taylor, hopfully you can find that light in your life to shine through and make you a more improved person.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2004, 08:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Happy birthday, Psycho. You formed a stable with BOSTON to take me outta the tournament, we both claimed wack tap outs on each other, but when its all said and done we had that bit of respect for each other as posters.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2004, 04:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

617 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Happy birthday, Psycho. You formed a stable with BOSTON to take me outta the tournament, we both claimed wack tap outs on each other, but when its all said and done we had that bit of respect for each other as posters.
I remeber that I was King Of The War Zone tap outs...
617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2004, 02:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

hey shit we got sly as hell... star scream... boston... submission.... 4 of the best ever WZ posters... hell lets start up a KOTWZ tourny.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 06:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I don't know, been there, done that. Plus i'm not around too much to compete. But i won't mind seeing one.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Feb 2004, 06:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
I don't know, been there, done that. Plus i'm not around too much to compete. But i won't mind seeing one.
youre on at the same time for the same time as i am every night. im sure you could join in.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 06:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

When was the last time any of us saw him in the WZ?
Old 07 Feb 2004, 07:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^ages... go look in his profile if you want to...
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

I'm only on for about an hour to half an hour on most occassions unless at college, which my then your probably sleeping due to the 14 hour time difference between England and Australia.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 09 Feb 2004, 05:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I tore Taylor up so bad..........started flaming his military career........the fucker called me out and I layed into him so bad that he actually erased the thread. He was king........of everyone but me and he knew it. Happy Birthday dog. One year away of the big 30.
Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2004, 06:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^holy fuck... i was looking for a thread of his... the first time i posted in WZ... not there. he deleted it. he tapped out to me.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 10:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Lol@KAM, i remember that feud, guess Taylor weren't so good after all. He had to form a stable to try and take out The Slyster then Marbles cut me, just so he can see Dan Mavrick take a beating. He couldn't go ONE on ONE The Slyster, but blah, i thought he was a good actual poster, plus he used my material a lot of the time and claimed as he his own and then said i stole it, LMFAO

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>