ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

bad magick is a fat bitch...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Starscream

why me bad magick is a fat bitch...

the name of this thread is called

pwf twins

if we each had a twin, who would it be, what two posters match up

name a few though
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I'm a six foot tall weight lifting teen and you're a muscleless legless gimp, you got no place makin fun of me you atrophy infested gimpfuck
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Starscream

flaming isnt permitted in ot... u can repeat that in the warzone if u wish
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night¤Star
flaming isnt permitted in ot... u can repeat that in the warzone if u wish
then I wonder why this thread is allowed?
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

boys boys boys......try and keep the bickering to a minimum....don't want to have to send this to the warzone.....or even *gasp* close it.....
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't think I match up with anyone

Dre and OEO

The one and Rebel

Stick and Slash

and I don't see this as a flaming thread, star asked a question about twins, shesh.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Starscream

why are u allowwed to be so god damn fat
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night¤Star
why are u allowwed to be so god damn fat
I wear medium and large shirts dumbass, that ain't fat so fuck you.
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

much to Bloodice's attempts to keep this thread civil........it's just spiralling out of control.....also, some severe P2P.......so off to the warzone it goes........
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Starscream

you god damn fat tub of shit, you have no business being permitted to eat anymore, u swallow evey fucking damn thing in sight, but its not your fault, your mom was a fat white bitch, and so his her fat son...go on a diet bitch
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Damn it Knives why did you have to egg him on? He asked a simple question about pairing up twins. There was no reason for you to start the attack on him, fuck this was a good thread and your stunt had this moved to warzone. What do you get out of picking on people with a disability?
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Shame on you BM, look what you have turned this threed into

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Shame on you BM, look what you have turned this threed into
yeah I know, I'm sure Starscream is just pissed at me
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Fuck it's sad that posters here have nothing better to do then pick on someone with a disability no matter how bad the attitude, it's NO reason to pick on someone in his condition. That's sick and wrong, and quite frankly i'm disgusted by it.
Old 26 Jan 2004, 08:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Starscream

i didnt think he was gonna cry over a joke title...i forget how young these kids are

he probaly had to go eat some donuts to feel better