ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Until somebody beats me you are all shit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jan 2004, 05:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
BEST MEMBER

Leakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Until somebody beats me you are all shit

Until somebody steps up in this weak ass forum you all are shit i will never be beat in a freestyle

A list people i have owned

THE WHOLE DAMN FORUM

FUCK THE
Old 24 Jan 2004, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
puuh-lease.

me, oeo, jolly, the one, trev, kurt, and just about any other note-worthy member beat you senseless, child

so back off before your ass gets beaten worse
Old 24 Jan 2004, 06:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
BEST MEMBER

Leakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster ever

I will kill you in a freestyle son so back off bitch
Old 24 Jan 2004, 07:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

someone disable this dumbass's sig
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2004, 07:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Evil-Ryan's Official Bitch

MC  Fluff is on a distinguished road

Sombody screw his mom oh that's me

MC  Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2004, 07:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Dude, you haven't come close to insulting anyone, your rhymes suck, your insults suck, you might as well just quit starting shit that you can't finish.

Last edited by Alth; 24 Jan 2004 at 08:12 PM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2004, 07:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Evil-Ryan's Official Bitch

MC  Fluff is on a distinguished road

You’re describable with only one word; overrated/
I never hesitated to make a confrontation, just face it/
Your shit was only sick back when Adam and Eve were still datin’/
Given consideration, you’re more worthless then a country radio station/
So retarded you’d swear your parents were cousins that mated/
You’re a trend; an inclination, you’ve already evaporated/
I love instigatin, I ain’t coagulatin just statin my situation/
Just sayin that your success is a conspiracy like when Kennedy got assassinated/
D.I.E. sends a message that says not to mess with him.
Did you know his name stands for “Damaged Idiot on Estrogen”/
Don’t contest again, you’re feminine and a plain generic specimen/
Your best win was just still an imperfection filled with superstition like the old testiment/
Dawg, you call me “Antagabitch,” a clear lack of insight and creativity/
Why not just fall me “fag” a name as plain as the bitch behind the man we see/
No originality, no personality, amazing you’ve had this longevity,
Tonight it all ends with me, don’t try to be friends g, I’m your fuckin enemy.

MC  Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2004, 08:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Your shit makes no sense bitch, don't bother trying to pursue a career in the rap industry, cuz you won't get far.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2004, 08:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoney
Sombody screw his mom oh that's me
o no! oooooooo no! he told 'somebody' to screw my mom

i guess i should go into hiding
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2004, 10:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Until someone beats you?? What, you want a handjob or something?? Child, you need to go and get a life. Freestyle all you want...you suck. You couldn't wrap a present for Christmas, let alone rap someone into submission. You're a premature ejacuation at best...at worst, you're lower than worm sperm. Make like a dog and go suck yourself.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2004, 03:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Son...I did beat you...you want me to do it again???
Old 25 Jan 2004, 03:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

About time, I was looking for a thread to read before I took a nice healthy shit, this one did the trick.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2004, 04:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

This idiot keeps coming back for more
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2004, 08:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

lol what a dirtbag
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 01:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

LMAO At this Stupid Shit!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote