ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Took over Warzone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2004, 01:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
BEST MEMBER

Leakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Took over Warzone

TRUEWARRIOR HAS TOOK OVER SO FUCK OFF
Old 22 Jan 2004, 01:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

you still haven't figured out where the suggestion box is so you can get your name changed, have you?......

remember, you first have to find the suggestion box.....then, type these words....."Mr. Stick, sir, i realize that i have no right to be here and i have tapped out in WZ a record number of times.....but, could you please do me a favor and change my name to GayWarrior?"......

i promise he'll get it fixed right up for you.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 01:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

oeo he can't process that much information in one gulp.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Hmm, Mr. Leakage or a brick, I wonder which you could have a better conversation with.....Well, we know the brick is a lock for intellect so that narrows it down.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 02:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

ugh, keep all those stupid smilies out of your sig. You can have 2, but don't violate the sig rules anymore. Other than that, nobody really gives a fuck about you or what you do in WZ.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 06:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
BEST MEMBER

Leakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster ever

You guys are so stupid its crazy
Old 22 Jan 2004, 06:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

This guy can't be for real if he thinks WE are the stupid ones...

Someone edit these fucking smilie posts.... ty
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 06:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Arrgh! My Eyes!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 06:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
BEST MEMBER

May i present to you Team Warriors : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :