ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

On behalf of society and the whole world, I call Mr. Warrior out

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default On behalf of society and the whole world, I call Mr. Warrior out

Now, we here at PWF don't take kindly to wanksters. Only Stick and I were successful in pulling of a gangster run here at PWF, from my knowledge. Now, to get rid of pestiside such as yourself, Wanna-be gangster, I've decided to call you out. And I speak for all of society here at PWF. From the first thread you made in OT, I could already see that you were an illiterate fool. But it's okay, we've had people like you and there are places for people like you: the mental ward. We've had people, such as the Highlight, and now yourself, who will be whistfully run over by the Warzone car, then get backed up over. Now from what you've said in your spam-filled posts in Off Topic, you said you were banned from some IOW board, obviously for a reason. See, us internet-wrestling boards such as this one are all pretty much the same. We don't like spammers. Or flamers, for that matter. So I'm giving you a choice. You can:
A.) Attempt to fight back with your "three-word vocabulary" as oeo said
or
B.) Leave and save some of your dignity and reputation, without all the shame and humiliation you will bring to not only the "Almighty Warrioir", but your entire namesake as well.

It's you choiuce, junior, so just get your Goldust-loving ass in here and tell us all what you're going to do, oh queer one.
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

The liitle bitch is banned
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

*brings the popcorn over*......

anybody want some?.....this'll be quick, but c'mon in.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yup..good riddens..If He comes back..I'll just own him again..it makes no difference..
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
BEST MEMBER

Leakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster everLeakage is the absolute WORST poster ever

No Am Not
Leakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotboy22
No Am Not
Youhave a high opinion of yourself... and a small *****... the proof comes later...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Oh..but you were..But I see you decided to bring your fag Goldust av with you..I bet you loved his little shocked gimmick..when he stuttered..god you must have went wild..
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotboy22
No Am Not
nice spelling there you little bitch
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

hey kids.....i'm gonna try and post like the little boy for a minute.....hang on.....

Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

^^
lmao, trev
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

goddamit I want popcorn
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayboywholovestotapout22
i am the queen of all i survey
how's that?.....

Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

well the little boy is obviosly illiterate, either that or he is "challenged"
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

that was good oeo, very good. you deserve some popcorn, lol
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Dick
My Quarter-inch dick hurts when I pee!!!
TY for the info...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote