ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

bloodyice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2004, 10:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Starscream

why me bloodyice

im getting fucking sick of your attitude, you keep acting like your life is so miserable, u can quit that shit bitch...everybody life would seem as bad as yours if the only focused on the negative, im not like you, i dont attack people because im having a bad day...but dont compare your misfortune to mine, i didnt choose to be in a wheelchair, your fucked up life is based on your bad choices, you chosed to be an alcholic, your chosed to fuck your own friends girlfriend and get her pregnant (you sick bastard, you have no honor) and dont tell me about your friend getting in an accident, thats bad news, but more for your friend, not on you (god damn you are a sick bastard)

waa waa waa, keep crying about your bad life, and dont attempt to make it better, well you arent anyway, your a quitter (and a sick bastard, you sick bastard)

oh what? what you gonna do to me? break my nose you coward (and sick bastard) thats all u know huh violence, i bet your gonna start beating your own wife (I FUCKING HATE SICK BASTARDS)
Old 17 Jan 2004, 10:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, at least you waited a while after you came back to make another run at banishment......

*turns on popcorn machine*.....this stuff will be ready shortly.....

*begins pouring 's.....

we'll see if anyone shows up for this one.....i'll let Ice be the one to rip you apart.....but i'll say this.....you shouldn't ought to have done this.....nope, not at all.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2004, 11:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

How many times does this guy have to get banned before he just stops coming back??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2004, 12:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^he will always come back

hey oeo, ill take a large bag of popcorn and a pepsi
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2004, 01:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Shit man my life is far from bad, just things going on. And what's this talk about me hitting a woman? That was my friend, jesus. Listen I know you have your own physical problems but why don't you stop feeling sorry for yourself? Shit man I feel for your situation and I don't understand because i'm not in it, shit i was talking about things that have been happening, if I was bitching about it you'd know. Nothing wrong with open discussion about things in life, but then again you'd probably not understand that. I have family and everything else so i'm not going to waste my time bitching with you over nothing. The only attitude I see around here is you, because you obviously take offense to other people having issues in their life. I mean shit, does hearing someone elses problems make you feel wores or more insecure about your own? You're the one who seems to have the attitude and the mind issues since you seem to love having several hundred alters here, but if that's what it takes for you to feel better about yourself then more power to you. Now if you'll excuse me, i'm off to the other forums and have some intelligent conversations, and if you want to sit in here, rant and rave and feel sorry for yourself, then by all means, sit on the pot and feel for sorry for yourself, you truly are the king of pity my friend.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2004, 02:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

^very well said Bloodice
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote