ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

pwf nwo?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jan 2004, 10:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Starscream

why me pwf nwo?

what a fucking joke...but seriously, i dont like u people, i dont know who u are, but i still dont like you mother fuckers...

now i can easily piss on this so called faction myself, but it aint fun if the homies cant get none...

so ah, have fun now because with *bleep* and *bleep* reunited the *bleep* will be reborn...
Old 15 Jan 2004, 10:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Hello BROTHER!!!

Welcome Back StarScream....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 10:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Starscream

shut your god damn mouth up whoever you are, i shall destroy you when the time comes
Old 15 Jan 2004, 10:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

We shall enjoy nWowning you!!!

Old 15 Jan 2004, 11:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

...it's trevelbond.
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 11:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Starscream

im not trevelbond u fucking retard
Old 15 Jan 2004, 11:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

huh!........Star must have found his crack pipe.....he's back.....and high!......that isn't even good stuff you're smoking Star......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 11:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Starscream

shut your mouth up boy
Old 16 Jan 2004, 12:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

gosh, Mr. Star.....i profusely apologize if i have upset you with my feeble attempt at humor.....and that snappy comeback, telling me to shut up.....wow, i'm quite certain it had to be the crack talking.....if only i were that quick witted, i may be able to come back myself with something sharp edged......if only, if only.....

seriously though.....wb Screamy.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2004, 05:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Quote:
what a fucking joke...but seriously, i dont like u people, i dont know who u are, but i still dont like you mother fuckers...

now i can easily piss on this so called faction myself, but it aint fun if the homies cant get none...

so ah, have fun now because with *bleep* and *bleep* reunited the *bleep* will be reborn...

Whoever the fuck you are your REALLY starting make yourself look like the jackass of this board, oh wait nevermind thats all you've been this whole time.

What about me? What about Kurok?

Last edited by Kurok; 16 Jan 2004 at 05:07 PM.
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2004, 05:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

You will be another Victim of our wrath...

Star... fuck with us... and be nWowned!!!!