ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Sam's Lifestory part 3: Kurt kills Chyna! (or Sam, Nambla, Big Black Men and Chyna)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jan 2004, 01:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Sam's Lifestory part 3: Kurt kills Chyna! (or Sam, Nambla, Big Black Men and Chyna)

**WARNING: The following is quite possibly the most offensive, politicly incorrect and sexually disgusting post ever to be made at PWF. Viewer discretion is advised**

-A Bad Magick motion picture-

"Sam's Lifestory part 3: Kurt kills Chyna! (or Sam, Nambla, Big Black Men and Chyna)"

After adopting a lifestyle of free man love, old fashioned rock, and becoming a fanatic of the old and homosexual wrestlers Sam decided he was bored with his life. "Lammar" He said. A tall skinny black man about 19 years old stopped humping him "Yes honey?" he replied. "Lammar, do you think I'm... dull?" said Sam. "Not at all" replied Lammar "You're the perfect jizz cushion". "No, not in the sack, I meant in real life. Am I boring person?" Sam asked. "You take things too seriously, you're too uptight, how about some anal fisting to calm your nerves?" Lammar offered. "Okay" Sam responded. After Lammar left his house Sam closed his door and watched an old episode of Raw and couldn't help but be fascinated by the musculer, manly, yet strangly femine build of ex-WWE wrestler Chyna. "I got it!" Sam said. **later next day...** "Hi Mrs. um... Sam's mom. Can I come in to uh.... play Gamecube with your son?" asked Lammar. "Certainly" She said. As Lammar climbed up the stairs and entered Sam's room he quickly noticed something very wrong "Sam!" he blurted out. "Why hello hun, don't you like my outfit?" said Sam. Sam was dressed in S&M and wearing drag. "I got the idea from wrestling, I'll be Chyna and you can be Triple H". "Man, I may be gay but I ain't no bondage wearing, drag queeny girraffe necked freak! I'm gettin the fuck outta here!" bellowed Lammar. "Noooooooooooooo!" Sam said, "Don't leave me.... you're just like Alex and Starscream and the rest of them *sobs*"
Determined to find a new lover online, Sam was aroused... literally by the return of Vinnie Mac at PWF, but when Vinnie Mac bitch slapped Sam and trashed his ass Sam began to cry and made the decision to post at PWF as Chyna. Chyna who had been scorned by PWF's known pedophiles including Alex, Starscream and Timy began spreading his appauling taste in crappy rock 'n roll around the forums. "Now you will listen to me.... hahahaha" said Sam, but then a man came... a godly man with nerves of steel, an attitude of a baddass and the temper of a derranged drunk came and said "Dammit Sam, you drag queen fruit. You're ruining my shot at becoming admin, I'm gonna ban your fucking Micheal Jackson fairy ass from PWF." This man was none other than PWF's Kurt Angle and that was the night that the poster known as Chyna was banned from PWF. "Nooooooooo!" wailed Sam, "I can change....... I'm a bi I tell you, a bi!!!!!!!!" but nobody listened.

-The End-

**Disclaimer** these life stories are all in good humor. Nothing but fictious tales based on absolutly no proof whatsoever that I have written on a wim, and out of boredom. I do not mean to offend anyone with my material, especially the person I am writing the story about. I truely apologize to anyone whose feelings I may of hurt because of these stories, if you are offended then feel free to kick me in the nuts if that will help relieve your frustration. BM is not held accountable for any legal lawsuits that may follow, thank you.

Last edited by David; 08 Jan 2004 at 01:23 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2004, 07:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

LMAO
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2004, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
LMAO

shut up, boy. you're not allowed to laugh.
Old 11 Jan 2004, 08:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Comming soon: PWF Celbrity lifestories featuring George W Bush!
Old 01 Feb 2004, 05:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Y2A
Mexican Mammoth

Y2A is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Y2A Send a message via MSN to Y2A

That was fairly amusing. I enjoyed the part where Lammar fists Sam.
Y2A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2004, 06:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2A
That was fairly amusing. I enjoyed the part where Lammar fists Sam.
Yeah Fonze, I know how much you enjoy that.
Old 02 Feb 2004, 09:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

lmao, that was pretty cool
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote