ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Sam's Lifestory part 2: Sam and Nambla

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2004, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Sam's Lifestory part 2: Sam and Nambla

-A Bad Magick motion picture-

''Sam's Lifestory part 2: Sam and Nambla''

Sam had been abused by kids all his life, the cool kids would throw crackers at him saying "Can we feed the girraffe? Can we feed the girraffe?" and even the weirdo kids who were even freakier than him looked down on him in disgust saying "We may be freaks but at least we know we're human" so with nowhere to meet friends Sam began hiding in the basement where he discovered some old CD's from retired 70's groups long considered dead. "damn those kids *sniffle* I hate kids! I know, I'll become friends with adults and listen to old music and watch old wrestlers!" So over the years Sam learned to despise all things modern and adapted a lifestyle of old rock, free manlove and became a fanatic of old fashioned wrestlers and gay wrestlers. Since Sam couldn't make friends with peers from school he logged onto various message boards including nambla's home site seeking the companionship of older males who were outcasts like him. That was the day he met Starscream, one day there was a knock on Sam's door. "Who is it?" He said. "It's you momma you stupid kracker bitch!" replied starscream. Sam opened the door to reveal a black man in a wheelchair. "Oh you" replied Sam. "Gimmie a fucking BJ shrimp!" demanded Starscream "pft... like I'm that loose" said Sam. Starscream then pounded Sam with his fists "I may be a gimp but even I can beat your shemale ass!" said Starscream. So Starscream forced Sam to blow him and after the dirty deed was done Sam said "That's it? I was hoping for more" to which Starscream replied "I gotz the baby cock boy, I'll cum rape you again some other time!"

-To be continued...

Last edited by David; 08 Jan 2004 at 01:19 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

lmao
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

lol
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 07:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote