ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Yo Tazz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2003, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

ACLYouth is on a distinguished road
Question Yo Tazz

Why do you keep on banning me???

Im not asking to be reinstated but I demand an explanation

Is it for using my right to free speech???

Is it for dissenting against the far-right agenda of some posters here (I wont mention there names)

What is it, T-Man???
ACLYouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 11:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I can answer...

You... as of now... are the single most hated person on this board...

Nobody likes you... you have proven yourself to ba a very stupid and annoying breed...

oh...

and remember...

TICK-TOCK...TICK-TOCK...TICK-TOCK...TICK-TOCK... WE ARE COMING FOR YOU PAGE...

TICK-TOCK...TICK-TOCK...TICK-TOCK...TICK-TOCK... TINFOIL HAT... TIIIIIIINFOILHAT....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 02:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

its because you dont shower
Old 27 Dec 2003, 02:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

who is this fortified faggart?
Old 27 Dec 2003, 03:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jables-
who is this fortified faggart?
This is the second Faggot I vanquished from this board... or I thought I got rid of him...

This is the reincarnation of Positively Page...
Old 27 Dec 2003, 03:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

he was vanquished?
Old 27 Dec 2003, 10:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACLYouth
Why do you keep on banning me???

Im not asking to be reinstated but I demand an explanation

Is it for dissenting against the far-right agenda of some posters here (I wont mention there names)

What is it, T-Man???
yeah, call out SC. Fucking brilliant man. Look, I lost to the guy, so you obviously have no hope.

now be gone, conspiracy theorist!
Old 27 Dec 2003, 10:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

it's because we're not as tolerant as the DU of mindless little gnomes that can easily be brainwashed into doing whatever we wish.....yeah, that's the ticket....

sidenote: Page calls out me, loses.....and i'm not a person who flames quickly or has any power.....he calls out Trevel, loses.....and didn't put up a fight.....

now he calls out SC.....will lose if SC so decides.....

that's an 0-3 record.....the poor guy is punch drunk.....he's Gerry Cooney and PWF is Ali.....he's Spinks and PWF is Tyson......

i originally thought i had something funny to say here, but the end result is Page is a very sad person.....nothing funny about that.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 03:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Lmao...funniest question of the year: "Why do you keep banning me?"

I've got an even better question: "If you keep getting banned and it's apparent that your posts aren't welcome, why do you keep coming back?"

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 03:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Oh wait, I forgot....BAGNHE!!! I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!!

That never fails to crack me up.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 06:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

It's because you suck Page. If and when you decide to stop sucking so bad, we will all take a vote and decide to allow you to re-enter.

Now piss off
Old 27 Dec 2003, 06:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Heh... I know how that vote is gonna go...
Old 27 Dec 2003, 07:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

wait

is it just me or is Page banned because he is vocal about his opinions, those of the minority? is this some sort of discrimination? or am I completely insane?
Old 27 Dec 2003, 07:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jables-
wait

is it just me or is Page banned because he is vocal about his opinions, those of the minority? is this some sort of discrimination? or am I completely insane?
We banned him because he is a moron... not to mention the most hated person here...

And his so called opinion was no more than regurgitated buzzwords... he simply accused people of being or doing things with no factual information... and if you wanna talk about intolerance and discrimination... ask Page about that...
Old 28 Dec 2003, 03:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Sorry for the double post but....

Quote:
This aint america... this is the internet... it is a privately owned site... you have no rights here... nor do I... aside from the ones that ar granted to us by the admins...

I'm gonna say to you what someone said to me early in my career here....

Quote:
Unfortunately for you America is the home of Free Speech...and this is the internet, you are just fucked
There ya have it....