ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Do You Ever Watch A Show Just to Look at Someone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2003, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420
Default Do You Ever Watch A Show Just to Look at Someone?

I might be the only person in the World to do such a thing, but I do it anyway. Like the Amanda Show. As much as I hate the show and the stupidity of it, the only good thing about the show is that the girl hosting it(Amanda Bynes) is fine as hell! I'll just watch it to see her hot ass. Same thing with Rachel Ray on the Food Network, although she appears to be in her early 30's, I would hit that.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 04:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm only posting in this thread to the stupidity of it. Anyone who would watch nickelodian and then talk about a female on it, shows that they have no life. I pity you.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 06:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420

Hey I have a g/f, so FUCK YOU!
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yet you're wasting your time on some pre-teen skank? Hell i've seen dogs better looking then her, but whatever helps you get off on your ol' lady.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 08:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Moving this to the war room..
Old 27 Dec 2003, 10:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

lmao... what a dick! that being the newb.
Old 28 Dec 2003, 03:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

me...I would have split the thread
Old 28 Dec 2003, 10:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of
naughty

Even though I love watching football for the great game that it is, I must admit, there have been times where I've just watched games to look at some of those hunky young bucks and their great tight asses to be quite honest.
Old 29 Dec 2003, 01:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross
Even though I love watching football for the great game that it is, I must admit, there have been times where I've just watched games to look at some of those hunky young bucks and their great tight asses to be quite honest.
I have to Hurt you now.....

As for this thread, Crap on this my friend, You are a freak.

Have a Nice Day!
Old 29 Dec 2003, 01:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

LMAO to this every responce, I don't know who Amanda is are about her show, but if Blood is accurate and she is on Nicklelodian then I don't think she is of age for me to want to fuck.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 05:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
LMAO to this every responce, I don't know who Amanda is are about her show, but if Blood is accurate and she is on Nicklelodian then I don't think she is of age for me to want to fuck.......
She's 17......

:bunny: http://www.amanda-bynes.com/photos.php :bunny:

Follow the Bunny
Old 29 Dec 2003, 05:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

poor pics of her

Amanda Bynes has killer legs
Old 29 Dec 2003, 05:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^no... stacy kiebler has killer legs.
Old 29 Dec 2003, 05:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

^no Stacy Kiebler has long legs....with boney ass knees

people drool over her like they aint never seen long legs before

besides...she looks like my cousin so there is a certain...creepiness factor
Old 29 Dec 2003, 08:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Nah I wouldn't watch a show to see this face

She is pretty unattractive imo, right down there with Kirsten Dunste, though Dunste is flat-out fugly

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote