ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Ass-ass-in, bring your pathetic 13-year-old British ass in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2003, 03:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Ass-ass-in, bring your pathetic 13-year-old British ass in here.

OK... I've had enough of you. Assassin, this is your worthless life. This post will be split into two parts, part A, the PWF life story of Assassin, and part B, the flaming and insulting of Assassin. I ask you all to join me in part B.

PART A: THIS IS YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE

First off, you come to PWF, as a newbie like everyone else. We think you could be worth somehthing, until in one of your first ever posts you start talking about blowing up Jesus in a tank. You seemed a little suspect to begin with... hinting at you being a complete dickhead and acting tough because you know what a tank is and you don't like Jesus. WOW... what a rebel. Maybe someday I will become as rebellious as Assassin.

After a fair few posts, you join up with the AWF... an e-fed you drove into the ground. Your lacklustre promos and lack of insight into your character created the first worthless member of the AWF. Your worthlessness insulted the AWF, PWF and effectively your worthlessness rubbed off onto those around you except for a small group who have anti-worthlessness armour. Your lack of intelligence and tendency to not hand up promos (and when you did were shitty) inspired me to coin the phrase, "If you do not promo your character will become meat for people with pushes."

Your lack of talent went hand in hand with your lack of manhood. Since your crappy promos were not championship material, you decided to create your own e-fed, the EWW, which you said stood for the "Extream World Wrestling" organisation. You begun on one of those "create-your-own" websites and your first characters were you, and everyone of the Smackdown: SYM Call Name list, except for Mr. Submission which I took. After I found you advertising the fed in a thread, Exo said that your advertising was unappreciated. I asked you to shut down, and soon after you did.

After a short hiatus, you started your own Invisionfree forum, bringing the EWW back from the ghetto. At this point I spammed to my heart's content there and flamed you, and your 10 other alters you created to make it look like you had characters that weren't you. With my non-existant 'powers to view IPs' I told you I knew they were all you, where you then got all defensive saying they were your cousins using your computer because they had no internet hours.

I removed you from the fed, and my anger inspired me to set your character on fire, run him over and put him in a dumpster in the AWF. Soon after, you came back, began hassling everyone, pissing people off, and nobody liked it. Which is why I am tearing your ass apart right here and now.

Your fate is the long and lonesome road that people like 667, Eminempac and HIGHLIGHT went down in the past... which leads us up to part B.

PART B: THE FLAMING AND INSULTING OF ASSASSIN

You pathetic piece of shit. Your illiterate, British ass is so concerned about joining e-feds, winning titles, and making your e-life look not so worthless, unlike your actual life. But what you fail to understand, you fortified fag, is that there is one thing in common with your e-life and your life - that being failure. So run along back to England now, sit down with your mother at dinner, tell her how your life is so 'terribly horrible', go to school with your year 7 pals, talk about people on the net being 'nobcheeses' and 'glasses of fannymilk which is off', get beat up by gang-stars, have your lunch money stolen, get thrown into a back alley, get raped by 3 homeless fucks simeltaneously, go home, have dinner... and the cycle continues day after day after day, until one day, you get accepted by the bullies, you go to a tattoo parlour, and they all get an eagle put on their bicep, but you get a target around your asshole, then they find out, you get beat-up, robbed, raped, have dinner... thus the cycle continues again.

It's about time your whisker biscuit monkeyass realised that e-fed titles mean nothing, and that you suck, and if you were to attempt to rape a woman, she would turn the tables and rape you since you're so piss-weak.

That is all.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 04:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Your fate is the long and lonesome road that people like 667, Eminempac and HIGHLIGHT went down in the past...
That made my day... we all know why HIGHLIGHT left don't we??? Yessssssss!!!

Excellent work Sub... this should be a short one...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 04:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Thank you sir. I do what I can to rid PWF of complete faggarts.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 10:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

-Jay- is on a distinguished road

E-feds suck; get over it
-Jay- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 10:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jay-
E-feds suck; get over it
Why are you still here??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 05:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jay-
E-feds suck; get over it
you've tarnished my thread with your presence.
Old 21 Dec 2003, 05:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Come on ASSASSIN, you're online now. I can see you. Come in here. I dare you.
Old 21 Dec 2003, 05:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Don't be a pussy, face the music. I've seen you view this thread. You're just backing away now.
Old 21 Dec 2003, 05:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

You fucking pussy. You went offline. Well goddamn, I'ma make it my duty to ensure you see that I owned you, I'll spam your hotmail address, I'll flood you with PMs, whatever it takes to make you look like a fucking retard. PUSSY!
Old 01 Jan 2004, 12:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

bump for those in the awf.
Old 01 Jan 2004, 12:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jables-
bump for those in the awf.
He had a fed called EWW...EWW!?
Old 01 Jan 2004, 03:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

....My God Sub, You ripped his fucking head off with this, well done.

**claps**

Well Done.....

Have a Nice Day!
Old 01 Jan 2004, 11:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

sub....well done....and yes, i remember the days of highlight, and although they were short, it was hella fun tearing him in half....it looks like you did the same here

oh, and for a little more humor, read my newest post in the "Here's the deal" thread

and assasin, these are for you:
:
Old 06 Jan 2004, 05:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

OK... Assassin's time here is done. Owned in AWF. http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/s...280#post384280

He joins the OWNED list of 667, Eminempac and Highlight.
Old 08 Jan 2004, 10:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420

Jables, you are such a fucking dork. Writing a whole anti-Assassin thread letting life pass you by. Hate the guy so much, why don't you find out where he lives and kick his ass. Instead of this "fighting" going on. Bet you'll do a thread against me next and talk about my idea of my narcotic candy bars. I bet you also think my next thread is about how I brag about killing a guy LMAO.

BTW E-feds do suck.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote