ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

sly as hell

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2003, 08:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

New Star is on a distinguished road
why me sly as hell

since your so concerned with my race, i just realised something about you..

your really a white english bitch, trying to act like a black guy from an american ghetto...

first off white boy, your not black...your cracker ass cracker

second, your not american, your worst then those canadians who try to act american

you probaly dont smoke weed either, please cut the act...

just be happy to be a citizen of england...
New Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

ding ding ding.....Lets get ready to Rumble......giddyup.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 10:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

WOOOO!!! WZ Revival time!!!

Programs... git yer Programs....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 12:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

this should be fun
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 02:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Waits for sly as hell to punk out starscream
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 05:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

LMAO! So the bitch finally has the bravery to call out The Slyster. I'm not black? I'm actually white? Lol, if you say pup, i have nothing to hate about the white so if you think i'm white then knock yourself out and please do it quick. When did i say i was i was American? Show me where, i've highlighted and said on numerous occasions that i'm from the UK and british. I don't smoke weed, ok, if you say so. I'm happy i'm a english citizen.

Now then StarScream, i've seen your pic, you've seen mine, half this board has seen mine and everyone knows i'm black and i'm proud of that so why can't you be proud of being a mexican? Huh, tell me why. Why do you wish and act like a black man when your clearly a mexican. Bitch in every WarZone battle we've been in i've trashed and left you to rot this will be no difference. Maybe i won't end this as quickly as i used to because i have a life and is rarely on these day unlike who just sits around pretending to be something your not, but then again i can't blame you after all you can't go know where, can you now.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 11:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

*popcorn, get yer popcorn here*.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 11:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

**....buys a bag of popcorn**
Old 13 Dec 2003, 12:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

see, you really need to learn how to read you illiterate honkey, i said your not american, so whatever defense you had against that, now becomes void..

and now u say its ok for me to call you white...isnt that the same thing i said when i said i dont care if u call me mexican...

so the only person here who is trying to be somebody is you trying to be me, matter fact you go around saying u smoke weed so you can be like the rock and dre...

your a collage of several diffrent posters...drop the act kid, no one is impressed with you
Old 14 Dec 2003, 08:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Star
see, you really need to learn how to read you illiterate honkey, i said your not american, so whatever defense you had against that, now becomes void..

and now u say its ok for me to call you white...isnt that the same thing i said when i said i dont care if u call me mexican...

so the only person here who is trying to be somebody is you trying to be me, matter fact you go around saying u smoke weed so you can be like the rock and dre...

your a collage of several diffrent posters...drop the act kid, no one is impressed with you
You said i'm not American:
Quote:
second, your not american, your worst then those canadians who try to act american
You said this and i said when did i say i was American, you need to learn the english language a lot better before you can call someone illiterate, but then again you are mexican so english isn't your first language.

If you don't mind me highlighting your race which is mexican then why did you make this thread? You were obviously pissed to challenge me to a WarZone battle in an attempt to shut me up, which of course you'll fail miserably.

If i wanted to act like you, i'll act like a cripple ass whining faggot and so far i haven't been acting that way. If you think i smoke the green, well done, if you think i don't then also well done, because i don't give a fuck with what you think and i have nothing to prove, my little puppy.

Who said i was trying to impress anyone? I'm not like you StarScream, i don't go around TRYING to impress anyone over a message board because i'm simply not as sad and pathetic as you. On this board i am my self, too bad i can't say the same for. You need to go around making alters all day like some attention seeking whore, guess thats what happens when someones parent leaves a little wheel chaired boy at home while they go on a swinging night out.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 14 Dec 2003, 03:31 PM   #11 (permalink)

just shut your god damn mouth up about the american thing you fucking pussy ass bitch, your making yourself look as stupid as i know you are...

now lets back this thing up, you dare say i finally got the bravery to call you out? YOU?? an urkel looking faggot? im tired of all you cowards thinkng your automatically going to get the upper hand on me because you have cripple jokes, if it was the other way around, you bitches woulndt even be in the warzone...dont pretend your on my level when your not

like i said before, if u dont know what race i am, i dont care, unlike you who had to announce he wasnt white, wich shows you are concerned of what i say, im not ashamed to be in a wheelchair, or to be anything that i am, so why would i lie about my race? can u answer that? no you couldnt, you have no facts to back up your corny insults

just keep recycling your material kid, i heard it all before, and i dont care if i hear it all again, since i am your god, you dont have the ability to be anything other then my bitch sheep
Old 15 Dec 2003, 06:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
just shut your god damn mouth up about the american thing you fucking pussy ass bitch, your making yourself look as stupid as i know you are...

now lets back this thing up, you dare say i finally got the bravery to call you out? YOU?? an urkel looking faggot? im tired of all you cowards thinkng your automatically going to get the upper hand on me because you have cripple jokes, if it was the other way around, you bitches woulndt even be in the warzone...dont pretend your on my level when your not

like i said before, if u dont know what race i am, i dont care, unlike you who had to announce he wasnt white, wich shows you are concerned of what i say, im not ashamed to be in a wheelchair, or to be anything that i am, so why would i lie about my race? can u answer that? no you couldnt, you have no facts to back up your corny insults

just keep recycling your material kid, i heard it all before, and i dont care if i hear it all again, since i am your god, you dont have the ability to be anything other then my bitch sheep
Aww, my little puppy is angry, over a message board no less, LMFAO!
You see StarScream i know exactly how to get you mad and you just prooved it with your last post. I'm making myself look stupid? How? By noticing your WarZone flaws and exposing them? Don't post garbage and i won't be able to notice any flaws of yours you stupid cripple assed taco eating mexican.

Seeing as i've never seen an "Urkel" before i'm guessing he looks pretty damn good to look like me, but i'm sure you've seen Ali G and David Blaine before and your an exact cross between does two clowns, but your just a mexican instead so that the combo even more hideous. Don't worry puppy with new technology and science today i'm sure you can change that, well maybe not. I'm not on your level? Your right about that! I'm above it!

Oh but i know what race you are because you posted that ugly poor excuse of a photo on this board and even kept it as your avater, you shouldn't have exposed your ugly face on this board StarScream especially with women around you wouldn't want to scare them away now, would you now. What a minute, you've around scared half of them away already and what a coincidence it was right after you started using your ugly meixcan face as your avater. "I'm not ashamed to be in a wheel chair, or to be anything that i am" i found that line of your quite touching, your a real inspiriation to lonely crippled assed, whiny, mexican faggots all over the globe.

Hey StarScream christmas is just a few days and i went out yesterday looking for an idle present for and i was in a dilemma on whether to buy you a wheelchair with rims or some crotches. I bought the crotches so that maybe then you'll be able to step up to me, only to get knocked to fuck back down.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 15 Dec 2003, 12:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

that's SS one point and Sly one.....

it's getting interesting......

*peanuts......2 for a dollar.......roasted peanuts.....*

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 01:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'll take two

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 06:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
that's SS one point and Sly one.....

it's getting interesting......

*peanuts......2 for a dollar.......roasted peanuts.....*
hey! i want some chips & cola