ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

star vs moneen round 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

New Star is on a distinguished road
Default star vs moneen round 3

circle jerking? i dont understand what you mean, probaly because trying to decipher your babble is like talking to an infant...
New Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewStar
circle jerking? i dont understand what you mean, probaly because trying to decipher your babble is like talking to an infant...
oh, i forgot to use small words so widdle-itty-bitty New Star can understand...

now i'll know to use tiny words (you've heard that word before, i'm sure.) the next time i'm talking to you......

i mean seriously man, do you have nothing better to do than bitch and whine all the fucking time?
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:25 PM   #3 (permalink)

i dont have anything against hardy, hes a cool poster

you on the other hand...
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
i dont have anything against hardy, hes a cool poster

you on the other hand...

wow. we both agree on something (that hardy is a cool poster).....miracles of miracles........

and frankly New-Star, I just don't give a damn about what you think.
darn, you don't like me. congratulations on being herded into popular opinion....

but unlike you, i honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about who likes me a on a bloody wrestling message board...that's why i don't go around making little bitch-ass kissing-up threads like you to try and garner some kind of support after managing to piss everyone off on these boards.

so you know what? insult me, threaten me, whatever. i don't care. you, the insipid little troglodyte that you are, mean absolutely nothing, to no one.

i sincerely hope Marbles comes back now, for the sole reason we won't have to hear from your whiny pathetic little gangsta-baiting ass anymore.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

if i threaten you, it will more then likely be a joke, i know most people wouldnt be afraid of me...

and im not concern with who likes me anywhere, on this message board or in real life...

you seem to have some social issues you need to work out, im no expert in social science, but i can teach you how to break the retraints your peers in your outside life have seem to set on you...

you can be free moneen, i believe in you
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default um, okay there, fucktard.

Quote:
if i threaten you, it will more then likely be a joke, i know most people wouldnt be afraid of me...
well you did get one thing right

Quote:
and im not concern with who likes me anywhere, on this message board or in real life...
then why do you get so defensive everytime someone pokes fun at you?

Quote:
you seem to have some social issues you need to work out, im no expert in social science, but i can teach you how to break the retraints your peers in your outside life have seem to set on you...
oh yeah man, I'm so restrained by my outside life.......i mean i'm living with my girlfriend of nine months, i still manage to maintain a social life even though i have two part time jobs and i go to university........and other than having a deadbeat father and losing my mother a few years ago....i have a damn good life. so you can take your assumptions (which is exactly what they are and nothing more)...and firmly plant them up your rectal cavity...

unlike you, i don't sit around all day bitching at people because of my own petty insecurities...

Quote:
you can be free moneen, i believe in you ...
so are you done now, Tony Robbins?

now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Last edited by Nullpunkt; 10 Dec 2003 at 02:59 PM.
Nullpunkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 03:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

i get offended when people poke fun of me? i never got offended by anyone on these forums....take it or leave it

and you see moneen, even with having a girlffriend, a social life, go to college, and 2 jobs, you still hold some animosity towards your father....you cant go around with that chip on your shoulder forever....

i bet in the back of your mind, your fathers lack of interest in your life is holding you back...but i can understand that

your looking for a father figure here on pwf, much as i was looking for a social life. neither one of us can find what we are looking for here, but im not demented enough not to realize that...

maybe george micheal will be your father figure, cause i cant help you son
Old 10 Dec 2003, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)

Default *shakes head*

Quote:

you still hold some animosity towards your father....you cant go around with that chip on your shoulder forever....

i bet in the back of your mind, your fathers lack of interest in your life is holding you back...but i can understand that
here you go again with your assumptions, fucktard.
contrary to popular belief, i was the one who severed ties with my father.
He could be dead for all i care.
He's a horrible human being for all the things he did, so i'm better off for forgetting who he is. to an extent, we're all supposed to show compassion, but even I have my limits.

Quote:
your looking for a father figure here on pwf, much as i was looking for a social life.
why the fuck would i look for a fucking father figure on a wrestling message board, dumbass? why wouldn't i go to the nearest Big Brother establishment?
How fucking retarded are you?

I'm perfectly happy where i am in my life, all things considered.......so any time you wanted to stop deflecting your petty insecurities on other people would be more than welcome.

Quote:
neither one of us can find what we are looking for here, but im not demented enough not to realize that...
so. um. why the fuck do you bother coming here anymore then?

Quote:
maybe george micheal will be your father figure, cause i cant help you son
what. fucking. ever.

let me tell you one thing though......you can whine and bitch all you want about how hard you have it in life......but I guarantee you that there will always be a thousand other people in this world that are worse off than you.

How about you stop all your petty, insignificant blathering about what you don't have, and start being fucking thankful for what you do have, you snivelling little dipshit.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 05:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

ok idiot, show me where i ever complained about my life, your starting to make up anything