ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

....but also....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2003, 08:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default ....but also....

+ x < Balti
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't understand
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Da Loo's posts are useless and devoid of any real intellectual content. wasting your valuable time trying to decipher whatever stupidity he has desecrated the boards with will only leave you closer to death.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oh, I see why he's so damn popular now.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado
Oh, I see why he's so damn popular now.
he aint worth your time ...trust me
Old 05 Nov 2003, 05:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Hey loo what did you do to piss kurt off?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 05:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nothing as far as I know?

...maybe his nanna's not doing it for him?

I return...get flamed? Not like I care anyway

PWF was the first forum I ever posted in and seeing as its got unblocked I came back...let him try and look big..

...quite funny
Old 05 Nov 2003, 09:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

you posted in WARZONE dumbfuck.

look at the thread title, look at the content of your post..its fucking useless.

post something not useless
Old 05 Nov 2003, 10:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

LIKE THIS:

Old 05 Nov 2003, 10:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

ahh...poor Kurt... --->

...getting frustated...

daddy not sucking Right?

I can post anything I want in Here Jeolous Boy...Its ANYTHING GOES...

read the rules and suck my dick
Old 05 Nov 2003, 10:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight
still useless
Old 05 Nov 2003, 10:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

?????
okkkaaayyy...

You start poking your nose in and start trying to insult me...I tell you straight like in this thread the way things are (which of course I know I am right)

...and you still wont shut the fuck up?

hush boy...hush
Old 05 Nov 2003, 11:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Loo
?????
okkkaaayyy...

You start poking your nose in and start trying to insult me...I tell you straight like in this thread the way things are (which of course I know I am right)

...and you still wont shut the fuck up?

hush boy...hush
You are correct...anything goes in WarZone..so you can be fucking useless in WarZone....however I can tell you that you are fucking useless here too
and that is what you are
just
Fucking
USELESS
Old 06 Nov 2003, 08:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

This is the lamest warzone fight period
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2003, 08:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

LOU will be disappointed

But also...